DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

My guess would be that Despo still had a RB going into N4. I gave a list that had at least 2 mafia on it. 50-50 is bad odds for mafia. so they blocked Dap to ensure that none of them died. That was likely his last one. That in turn casts more doubt on Pralaya as he claimed to be blocked N5.

My future guess would be that Pralaya is a role cop. view wombat N1. discovered he was Doc. they RB wombat, kill him and janitor him. Extra kill could have been a gift from the mod. No one mafia was going to claim it for sure.

Last mafia, possibly Tina, more likely NotBob. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin, do you think we could build a list of nigth actions somehow? We should be able to do that, right?

A couple of questions

• What happened to Darthe's 2nd Janitor
  • What's going on with Dap's shots (assuming his telling the truth, ofc)
  • When were the two RB's of Des used up?
  • What's up with the three NK's on N2?
  • Why were there no NK's on N3? What stopped a kill there?
I'm sure that's not all.

Was the extra kill a mod gift on D2? Did we get mod gifts on D2? What did the Dreaming God do? Is it possible he's responsible for a kill? If yes, for which one?

My theory was maffia sending a KILL on Wombat N1 (failing)and rolecopping someone else. Anyone else but Praya makes sense for rolecop?

I  got No Results today. Guess I was RB'ed

Can you clarify that with the mod, i.e. be absolutely sure about it? You see, I find it very unlikely that the maffia would waste a roleblock at you on this point. ESpecially as they don't seem to have that much available. I find it unlikely that they'd have another RB'er and I'm sure we can find two roleblocks in the past.

I got two things - "Your actions failed" and "You have no result" . She said PAFO.

I think the former is not a regular roleblocker. The latter seems to be Des. But, no idea what may have caused my view to fail.

"Your actions failed" sounds like a roleblocker to me.

"You got no result" sounds weird. I suppose that would indicate a player who is immune to your actions.

It could be the other way around too.

In any case, these are some type of things that might happen:

• (1) Action fail due to being roleblocked
  • (2) Action fail due to the target being immune to that sort of action
  • (3) Getting a false negative action (Godfather, Ninja)
I've seen mods handle (3) in a weird way (the investigator would be told his action failed and thus they would assume target did take an action, just unseen, for instance, I've seen Ninja being handled that way - which defeats its purpose btw).

We know by the way that maffia must have had some pretty strong defense vs all the investigators. RoleCop, Janitor and RB'er are all nice, but some sort of Ninja/GF/whatever must be around in my opinion.

Turin, do you think we could build a list of nigth actions somehow? We should be able to do that, right?

A couple of questions

I'm sure that's not all.

1. Darthe's other janitor either not used or possibly used on a failed kill

2. Dap only claims to have shot N1(Basel) and N4 Tina(which he says failed)

3. My guess is to RB wombat so they could kill him N2 and to RB Dap N4 to protect themselves.

4. Hally Vigged Neil. normal mafia NK, either mafia got an extra kill or Dap lied and shot N3 also.

5. possibly due to the lock up situation.(casts doubt on Tina, and a lesser extent Dice) or some sort of after effect of the god getting killed N2.

A couple of questions

I'm sure that's not all.

1. Darthe's other janitor either not used or possibly used on a failed kill

2. Dap only claims to have shot N1(Basel) and N4 Tina(which he says failed)

3. My guess is to RB wombat so they could kill him N2 and to RB Dap N4 to protect themselves.

4. Hally Vigged Neil. normal mafia NK, either mafia got an extra kill or Dap lied and shot N3 also.

5. possibly due to the lock up situation.(casts doubt on Tina, and a lesser extent Dice) or some sort of after effect of the god getting killed N2.

1) Janitor - there is no way in hell he wouldn't have used his 2nd Janitor by Night 5. @Talya - Can you clarify how the Janitor role works? You said it could be used on lynches and kills, right? If it is sent along with a kill and the kill is sent, the action is used up and lost right? But how would it work as a day action?[/color][/blue]

2) He also claims to have holstered a lot of times (N2 among those, when there was a massacre). Some of those holsters are strange. He also claimed to have a day shot (do you still claim that, Dap?) which could have been used already?

3) What about N3 with the failed actions?

4) Yea and Locke couldn't NK himself. Weird.

5) Because of the maffia having a dedicated killer?

Claimed symbiotes : Dap, Turin

View:

N1 - Wombat - No sym

N2 - Cindy - No sym

N3 - Csarmi - View failed

N4 - Darthe - Sym

N5 - Des - No results

Regarding symbiotes, all mafia have symbiotes. All symbiotes are not mafia.

Do you KNOW that?

I only had two shots.

Basel n1 and then Tina n3 (maybe 4 i cant remember off the top of my head)

Since i dont have a shot left i wasnt RBed the night i shot tina. A RB prevents someone using an action before they uae it so one shots arent used up. Iit means tina was prottected oor my shot redirected

I only had two shots.

Basel n1 and then Tina n3 (maybe 4 i cant remember off the top of my head)

Since i dont have a shot left i wasnt RBed the night i shot tina. A RB prevents someone using an action before they uae it so one shots arent used up. Iit means tina was prottected oor my shot redirected

You asked the mod about it?

Last time I played / seen an x-shot ability, if it was used and RB'd, it did get used up.

Archived