Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTE COUNT:

Darthe (6): cindy, Pral, notbob, Dice, Turin, Tina
Pral (4): csarmi, Des, Dap, Darthe

That's a lynch

It didn't take you too much time in fact you got on with things quite quickly and also got a decision made in record time. He shouts at everyone, "why are you doing this, town will lose, I can help find mafia". He struggled as he was grabbed, it seemed no one was listening to him. He couldn't believe that they were really going to kill him....Then the pain came, someone had stabbed him in the back. He had never felt so much pain, he couldn't breath, his chest was tight. Then another pain this time in the side, they were stabbing him. His eyes wide with horror at what was happening. But his symbiot inside him was repairing him, slowly, but it he could feeling things easing, if only slightly. He smiled then, if they left me now I could survive, but as his thoughts of living came in his head a weapon was raised in front of him and it was fired, until at last he collapsed dead on the floor.

DARTHE - NIRRTI - Goa'uld and bad ass MAFIA is dead

Oh my little pretties, our time together was so sweet.

Like a fly I caught you, spun my little webs. Enjoy picking out the pieces of this next puzzle.

Hehe, til next time. We can have our.. fun.. again.

I win.

My current suspect list- (town to not town)

Turin: 

Csarmi: viewed clean by Len who I expect was the real cop

Dice: his statement regarding how his bulletproof works matched mine so I expect that he is telling the truth about being town. I do wish he would stop messing up on the MOD supplied triggers tho.

Cindy: very helpful with regard to subject matter.  Also I don't think she would fake some of the things she has said this game

Tina: quiet. did hammer but pretty much had to I think.

NotBob: early back and forth with Darthe... extreme distancing. He seemed to be the one pushing it tho. 

Pral: his hard push about all symbiotes = mafia still bugs me. If mafia and he saw that all his teammates were goa'uld then he would be able to push that and look town.

Despo: Darthe was the janitor. Darthe prevented the Despo lynch  with nothing but "gut reason" IMO. Looks more like Wombat was the Doc and mafia saved the claim for when they needed it. I mean the protect choices are pretty poor. 

Dap: Did he really try to shoot Tina? 

Dap why did you pick Tina out of that group? 

Pral, can you give he list of who you viewed each night?

Despo, your protections also please?

manning the government. hold all calls please.

Heh, I guess you made a pun without realising it .

"Manning the government" - To release restricted documents to the public (*uh* Bradley Manning *uh*)

you'd have to send a lot of forms and a self addressed stamped envelope before i'd even consider releasing unrestricted documents.

i don't get documents you'd want to read in any case.

color photos of colonoscopies do not scan well.

VOTE COUNT:

Darthe (6): cindy, Pral, notbob, Dice, Turin, Tina

Pral (4): csarmi, Des, Dap, Darthe

That's a lynch

It didn't take you too much time in fact you got on with things quite quickly and also got a decision made in record time. He shouts at everyone, "why are you doing this, town will lose, I can help find mafia". He struggled as he was grabbed, it seemed no one was listening to him. He couldn't believe that they were really going to kill him....Then the pain came, someone had stabbed him in the back. He had never felt so much pain, he couldn't breath, his chest was tight. Then another pain this time in the side, they were stabbing him. His eyes wide with horror at what was happening. But his symbiot inside him was repairing him, slowly, but it he could feeling things easing, if only slightly. He smiled then, if they left me now I could survive, but as his thoughts of living came in his head a weapon was raised in front of him and it was fired, until at last he collapsed dead on the floor.

DARTHE - NIRRTI - Goa'uld and bad ass MAFIA is dead

24h 50min ago.

As morning comes you find that one of the prominent members of the meeting is dead. Their thoughts and advice throughout the time has been invaluable. She will be Missed... :-(

Cindy - Harry Maybourne - third party (though counted as town for voting) and 50% bulletproof has been killed

End of Day is 10pm BST (GMT+1) on sunday (48 hours).

With 8 left it takes 5 to lynch. 

Archived