DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

I didnt. Hmm ill ask

but the way ive always viewed it is NAs are likes stones in your pocket. At night you throw one at someone. If you are RBed its like someone grabbing your hand as you throw, preventing tthe stone ever leaving your hand. Therefore you still have it to use.

A redirect is like someone catching it and throwibg it on while a protect is someone hittinng it out the way. So the stones out your hand and therefore used.

@mod

how does a RB effect x shot roles?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played both. I cant belueve i dont rememver. Its one of my mafia pet peeves

It didn't come into play. For instance, TG told me that my cop view would be used up if I was roleblocked (and my action would fail). I can't remember if I was roleblocked.

I would say Dap never had a day shot. He could have made the entire thing up as well.

As far as N3 goes, it is possible that Despo also blocked someone that night since Talya has now said he had 3 RBs.

I can't think of a way that Pralaya can verify himself using his action. If he was mafia then he would know who else to finger. Additionally I have already put forward that I have a symbiote. I think I might be the only one. I need to ask the MOD something but likely won't be back onto say what she said until tomorrow due to time zone differences.

It didn't come into play. For instance, TG told me that my cop view would be used up if I was roleblocked (and my action would fail). I can't remember if I was roleblocked.
It was a one shot right?

It was a one shot right?

Nope. 3x

If for any reason a night action happens and a block happens whether instigated by another player or by the Mod, then that action is seen to have been used up. This is to make things a little fairer in the game. I'm not confirming this has happened, but what I had decided would happen before the game started. 

It was a one shot right?

Nope. 3x

Worse, you claimed on that game that "most mods would count that shot wasted".

Also to Tina, when did you get your gift?

Dap, how many character names do you have? Do you have one for your "person" and one for your symbiote?

I dont think im allowed to answer that

It was a one shot right?

Nope. 3x

Worse, you claimed on that game that "most mods would count that shot wasted".

I didnt realise my view on that had changed. I disagree with oast Dap though

Tina, did you use your gift already?

Yes, I have handed it in.

Also to Tina, when did you get your gift?

Dap, how many character names do you have? Do you have one for your "person" and one for your symbiote?

I got my gift last night. 

Archived