DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

burger and chips

I've been watching a lot of bobs burgers recently

This whole Darthe Pral thing right now. We should think of which has a more useful role then lynch the other. If we lynch Darthe and he is symbiotically inclinded and madia Pral is in all likeliness town, if Darthe is town and not symbioting then Pral is mafia. (If Darthe is symbioting then Pral is telling the truth atleast in part)

Yes, this seems quite logical. And lynching ne could clear laya so it makes best sense for the town.

If your an SK.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burgers and Chips

HOLD on everyone I think were about to lose. Has no one else considered that this might be mylo? It seems extremely sketchy to me that Pray finally gets a "guilty" viewing the day after another claimed cop was killed, and yet no one else is mentioning this. Also that he has a guilty viewing on someone who already had a lot of heat on him yesterday. that seems a bit iffy to me as well.

Even crazier, Turin and Dap already came forth to claim symbiotes, but say that they're town, which immediately raises questions about the effectiveness of Pray's role. Also that if Turin and Dap and Pray were teammates, then this could all be a gambit between the two of them, since they would know that their characters had symbiotes they could have created the role then backed it up on thread with the symbiote claim. It wouldn't even surprise me if there were no symbiotes in the game, and that Dap made that up on the spot since he knew a lot about the source material.

And lastly there not being two deaths last night. Dap claims to have been blocked or something, but is anyone else getting the feeling that he lied about his vig shot the whole game? One death N1, he claims the sole kill. Three deaths N2, he claims to have not shot. Says he will holster N3, no deaths, and finally last night their was one death, and he claims to have shot someone else, the same night the Tracker dies!!!!!

This is all way too convenient imo, usually it's suicide for a mafia to fake claim vig since they'll need multiple deaths in one night to justify the claim, but the one night we had that Dap claims to have not shot anyone! Could have been that Dap is a mafia with a one time vig shot or something.

Also, here's a bombshell: I'm the Doc. But I didn't protect Tina last night, I protected Pray, in case he was telling the truth. So Dap can't say his target was protected either (Jailkeeper already died, RB died). So yeah, I'm def thinking we have a Pray, Turin, Dap scum team here. Not sure who else but those seem like definite scum to me.

There are 10 alive today. Most mods make it so that the mafia have to get a voting majority to win, so we might be sitting at 5-5 today, which is why the scum team could be going all out and faking a guilty viewing to win. I plead for everyone to think a second and reasses the situation before just speedlynching Darthe.

Also before anyone asks, my NA's:

N1: Self protect

N2: Kinda embarassing, but I forgot to submit my NA. Forgot about the short nights and was sick so I missed it. Luckily I didn't die

N3: Darthe. I figured if he was telling the truth, he had a valuable role and needed to survive, but since I had the 1 time Tracker use I also tracked him, to cover both possibilities

N4: Pray (kicking myself for that)

I held onto this for a bit, but I think Darthe is def town because the night I protected him, there were no NK's. I don't think Cindy's theory about the situation is that likely (@Turin: altho Talya is an old school player, she has also played enough with the new crowd to absorb new tendencies. There's a lot of other things about this game that seem more "new school" than "old school").

As a gunsmith you can check if I'm a SK or not....

Uh, what? Did you miss the part where Darthe already covered that his role can't determine if someone is a SK or not? Gunsmiths find guns on roles that would carry a gun flavor wise. SK's traditionally use a knife to kill, making a Gunsmith view on you kinda dumb. You're way too experienced of a player not to know this, I think you were counting on someone correcting you to make a viewing on you seem silly.

Also why talk about Darthe viewing you when your team is trying to lynch him today?

Uh, what? Did you miss the part where Darthe already covered that his role can't determine if someone is a SK or not? Gunsmiths find guns on roles that would carry a gun flavor wise. SK's traditionally use a knife to kill, making a Gunsmith view on you kinda dumb. You're way too experienced of a player not to know this, I think you were counting on someone correcting you to make a viewing on you seem silly.

Also why talk about Darthe viewing you when your team is trying to lynch him today?

So if I carry a gun I can't be a SK!

As far as I'm aware I carry a gun as Vig

I'm not trying to get Darthe lynched today. I've been on the fence with him (hence no vote)

It seems too quick a vote for what is likely LYLO

Lastly assume I'm Vig for a sec. Why would my kill on Tina not go through. There is something else at play there

We know main characters have symbiotes in the series despo

Also I watched SG1 years ago and only casually. I've never seen a complete season

But if good characters have symbiotes as well, as Pray asked multiple times, what would be the point of his role? I think he asked that as many times as he did to preempt that exact question about his role. And the fact that he later recants and says it doesn't say cop in his role pm...

WAY too many peculiarities about the situation. Only logical explanation is that Pray is lying, and that he had his teammates reveal to muddy the waters and back up his claim.

What's your take on the Pray/Darthe voting from yesterday then?

I think Pray didn't want to be incriminated in a townie lynch, and made a newb scum move (since statistically speaking, a random would be more dangerous to the scum team than usual, since their numbers were high. Too bad they got lucky and the cop got hit by the random instead). I think Darthe was just being Darthe.

So if I carry a gun I can't be a SK!

As far as I'm aware I carry a gun as Vig

I'm not trying to get Darthe lynched today. I've been on the fence with him (hence no vote)

It seems too quick a vote for what is likely LYLO

Lastly assume I'm Vig for a sec. Why would my kill on Tina not go through. There is something else at play there

Assuming you were a vig would also be assuming you're town. Nice try setting up a hypothetical situation where you're already cleared.

Attempt to sow wifom denied.

And obviously, since as a SK you couldn't be tabbed by a Gunsmith, you make it so that Darthe viewing you wouldn't seem like  good idea. Remember, you were the one who suggested he view you to make sure you're not a SK, instead of just saying he could view you. You put out the question so that someone else could correct the faulty reasoning. I know you're a lot more sly than you let on Dap.

Wife's gonna be home soon, bout to hop off. Also, I'm off for 5 nights now so might not be as active.

But seriously, all evidence points to Pray being a LLL. Only comes forward with a guilty viewing after another claimed cop gets killed. Come on people. Think this through.

We don't know the cop was hit. You assume it

I am inclinded to believe what you say with Pral. His role seems rather pointless. It makes all town with symbiotes into millers

, Bra'tac is presented with the idea of Ascension but is told he must remove his symbiote to do so

That's a dead player who was town with a symbiote

I don't see how me or Turin claiming symbiotes makes us mafia with Pral. I am leaning Pral as mafia but I dislike how you are using me having a symbiote (claiming one if you prefer) means I'm mafia with him

It's day 5. Ive been claimed since d1 and had SK thrown at me since then

I've only just suggested a viewing now. Dnt you think it's off that he hasn't viewed me to this point?

Regardless you can try lynch me again but it might not work

Last, yes, assume I'm town. Work it out from there. Then assume I'm mafia and work it out from there

If you do manage to lynch me (I assume it will be after Pral so probably not LYLO) I will flip town, then you will have to go back and try figure out what happened with Tina last night.

There aren't many left to claim. A current list might be useful as well.

Despo. Not the best choices IMO for protection. Also, if dap is actually vig( I can't believe Len never viewed him. Always view anyone that claims to be able to kill). Why didn't Tina die? The town rb is dead. I think mafia could very well have one as well. So you are probably dead tonight. Add her lack of dying with her being locked away on the no death night and she is a viable lynch today as well.

Pral, still clinging to the idea that symbiotes=mafia. I am thinking it very well night be the other way around. Sort of like an insane cop. You would expect the bad guys to have the symbiotes, but then how many flips of that type are needed before you think otherwise.

Of course there is still the real chance dap is mafia. Or Despo too, with wombat being janitored...

Lenlo only had two nights to try and view anyone Turin, and Dap's story only really started changing in the last couple of days.

As far as Tina goes, then if Dap really is a vig and is town then really the only logical conclusion is that she would have to be mafia. And the mafia team might have a RB'er, or rather you might have one on your team.

But the obvious way to determine this is if I am RB'ed tonight. If I die, or if my target dies, then the scum team must have a RB'er and Tina is assuredly scum. If I survive, or my target survives, then Dap is most assuredly mafia.

Nice job of dodging the points I made against you Turin. I can tell that you're already starting to sweat however, trying to cling to the last hope you can of discrediting me.

I was asked why I picked Pralaya.

That's because he's already been on my scum list yesterday (Pray, Tina, NotBob) and the situation didn't improve.

If Despo and Dap are telling the truth the Tina is scum (and scum used their healer on her).

@Despo - where did you track Darthe when you protected him?

One thing I will have to say, is that however this plays out, I am impressed with scum's play this game. Ccing the cop, then sowing wifom that there could be two cops, two of them coming out with symbiote claims to back Pray's CC up, and Dap's choice to play out in the open, which was likely decided upon once he saw he was lynchproof (would have to be one shot, allowing him to survive more than one lynch as mafia would be a bit bastardized, unless the mafia team is smaller than normal or something), all of that was extremely risky moves that seem to have panned out fairly well.

Either way, there's still time for town to salvage a win out of this.

I could view me.

If honrst, Len could have viewed me.

You won't believe me and he died to random.

Wth am I supposed to do? I already presented my reads and caseworj and put in ten times the effort of anyone else.

No clue where to go from here cept that I don't want to lose.

Archived