DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this game is over?

I'm going to give mafia one more try, but I'll put my personal mafia rules (like, what is scummy and what is not scummy, such stuff), that I play along, and I am just not going to care about what others think is scummy, because the means to find mafia have become the goals, and everyone's just FoSing away at everyone all game and making cases build on twenty posts of air.

I don't really care if I am a day 1 lynch, but I want to be able to play the game in the way I think it works, as I can't have fun if every single sentence is called scummy in 10 different ways for the sake of existing. And after a few games everyone will be used to my list and playstyle, I suppose. Can't call someone scummy if he was town last five times he played that way.

OK.  Fun game.  Thank you Talya.

Salami you played great.  Town MVP IMO.  Cindy you were very good as well until they killed you.

@ Scum team,

Complain all you want.  I was obvious to a fault and still most did not see it until you were prodded.  Want to blame me for your disaster fine.  Been called worse but really you brought this on your own.

@ Darthe,

Capital letters in strange spots usually look like hints to me.  Also, you had cleared me N1 then you have me on your scum reads for the rest of the game.  No one caught it but still.

@ Despo,

Whatever.  My play wasn't great but wouldn't call your play brilliant.  Darthe had basically tied you two together when he refused to hammer you.  Then you come in the next day and claim Doc.  Like the town is totally going to buy that after Wombat death and Darthe refusing to hammer.  Really?  Really?   Really, that should have been Tina's fake claim.  She was under the radar at this point and would explain how Dap's kill attempt failed as well.  Selfish play is rarely rewarded. 

@Tina,

Expected you to vote Pralaya when you voted Darthe, if you had I would have hammered.  Town most likely lynches me the next day but it would have bought you guys another day for the dust to clear.

Again, fun game.  Thanks Talya.

After the dust settled the Mod in her infinite wisdom sent down a bolt of lightning and when the smoke cleared there was only smoke where csarmi had been, and thehy goes the person who bugged the Mod with stuff the most the entire game!

May I humbly point out that you didn't fire at my character, but me. I knows how to block lightning weaves FYI. I'm alive!

Well, we took a chance and we failed. Shit happens. :)

NotBob - you are still welcome to join the BT at any time. :) You would make a wonderful crazy member. :D

Thanks you for the invite.  How do I join?  What are benefits?  What are the costs?

You post in the NEW MEMBERS thread. (Top of the main board.) 

Benefits: Lots of new friends. Lots of brownies. Games, discussions etc. 

Costs: Your sanity. But I don´t think that will be a problem, right? :D

@Tina,

Expected you to vote Pralaya when you voted Darthe, if you had I would have hammered.  Town most likely lynches me the next day but it would have bought you guys another day for the dust to clear.

That was totally my bad. I shouldn't have left my vote in at that point when I wasn't around. I was distracted that day (I wasn't serious about lynching Laya there).

@Tina,

That was totally my bad. I shouldn't have left my vote in at that point when I wasn't around. I was distracted that day (I wasn't serious about lynching Laya there).

It's like a game of chess.  You have to capitalize on opportunities when they are available or they disappear shortly thereafter.  Opportunity cost.

I don't really care if I am a day 1 lynch, but I want to be able to play the game in the way I think it works, as I can't have fun if every single sentence is called scummy in 10 different ways for the sake of existing. And after a few games everyone will be used to my list and playstyle, I suppose. Can't call someone scummy if he was town last five times he played that way.

scummy post ^

:smile:

scummy post ^

:smile:

I see what you did there.

:dry:

scummy post ^ :smile:

fwiw I knew you were scum :smile:

scummy post ^ :smile:

fwiw I knew you were scum :smile:

you read me like a book.

Well done.  :tongue:

It was delicious to be mafia again. I will still curse the gods of random here, but we took so many chances as a team that one was bound fo bite us eventually. This is, again, my fault but we can discuss all of that and setup etc after you guys get to read the mafia QT.

Great game Talya, I can't wait for part two!

Archived