DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top three? Im sorry I forgot you had asked for that Ithi.

In no particular order: Ley, Rand and Ed.

Ley for the previous reason and it should be obvious how he has been acting lately.

Rand has been MIA for awhile and has barely 20 posts in a 1.4k post game. ((I would suggest looks at Hallia and Dice as well because of minor posting))

Ed I am just getting a bad feeling from. I have no real case on him but I wanted to say this non-the-less.

i rEally doNt liKe the number of iNaTiVe people who arent aroUnd. im sure they are lurKing and just waitIng to striKe

We are now gettinng to consolidation votes time. I strongly urge everyone to let whoever is about to be hammered speak

Hey guys, just about to type up a post with my list, details on my reads on certain people and so on, but I just got the same early symptoms I always get when I am about to get a sleep-deprivation induced fever.  I slept 30 minutes the day before last, and 6 hours yesterday, and was not sleeping well before, so I am just going to go to sleep as fast as I can.  Sorry about my inactivity, I'll try to post my thoughts ASAP.

Okay, here's my thoughts:

Dap: Suggests I want to kill Turin after I view him as town, despite the fact that I at no point indicated that. His arguments don't make sense, namely if he believes that Turin is indeed town due to my viewing, then he's pushing to lynch a vanilla town (me). His play is off and awkward. Not going to repeat what others have been saying, anyone reading the thread knows what's been going on at this point.

Ley: Very awkward and odd play. Says he's basically posting for the sake of posting. Almost makes me wonder if he's trying to draw attention to himself or send a message or something. His play is a big ping, and his successive posts have been just as odd. If he's truly just talking about his play, he picked an odd time to do it, and in a poor way.

Arez: If I wasn't almost certain he was town, I'd be suspicious. Needs to step up his posting. Just because I've almost vetted him as town at this point doesn't mean he gets a free pass to contribute nothing to this game.

Rand: Feeling similarly to Dap here but feel he is just following Dap and isn't forming his own arguments as well due to lack of time to spend on here/RL issues.

Cloud: His play is pingy. Going to keep an eye on him.

Ed: Why is he avoiding the thread? Very suspicious...

I think we'd easily get the most information from lynching Dap. Combined with his poor logic and reasoning thus far, I'm going to Vote Dap.

RTE - why are you only 'almost certain' that Arez is Town?

You were very careful to write that in your post.

I know Turin is town. Based on the time of posting for the mason claim, it is very likely that Turin and Arez share a QT. If they are in fact Masons, then Arez is certainly town. I don't see why they'd like... The alternative is that they are neighbours I guess? But given that it was Turin who made the mason claim, who is town, that certainly would vet Arez. But I wish he would play like town...

Archived