DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't actually think he said that to the letter, wouldn't make any sense. From what I remember he has said something similar to this:

"I'm not a good leader, people shouldn't follow me (blindly)"

"You need to read the cases properly, alot of the cases I made were pointless (mumbojumbo)" - from Ithi's game when he was scum

Ithi I expect better of you. Now you are just pushing for a reveal

I can't wait any longer

I'm the TOWN jail keeper, I stress town cos they way Darthe labelled me in my PM suggests there is a mafia with the same role

I also have an interesting clause about my Protection side, I only protect from one kill action. Seems odd to include unless Darthe expects this to happen.

Chuckles N1

Len N2

Also when i mentioned wild theories, cultafia

I'm worried we might have one, lack of a NK and a town jail keeper. It feels like its possible

I have no evidence, just a gut on that but might as well tell you

Hmm what else, I need to check my PM incase I've missed something, I'd rather not die though

I can't wait any longer

I'm the TOWN jail keeper, I stress town cos they way Darthe labelled me in my PM suggests there is a mafia with the same role

I also have an interesting clause about my Protection side, I only protect from one kill action. Seems odd to include unless Darthe expects this to happen.

Chuckles N1

Len N2

I'm worried we might have one, lack of a NK and a town jail keeper. It feels like its possible

Hmm what else, I need to check my PM incase I've missed something, I'd rather not die though

Interesting. Explain your choices.

My role won't cause a limited shot role (eg Vig) to lose a shot if they try to use it in jail

I'm still worried Chuckles is a SK but I was going to try a few more blocks to see how that goes, be wary of him

Ithi I don't know about

Masons I've explained

Len is bugging me, Ley too

RTE I don't trust at all

Everyone else is too bloody quiet

Goodnight (it's 1:39am for me)

I thought a jailkeeper was supposed to be able to talk to whoever they jail and decide whether or not to kill them come day? Or is a jailer different from a jailkeeper? I cant check mafiascum right now, so sorry if thats a stupid question.

Chuckles was pinging me but he was also I likely target for a NK IMO, either way I though I might be able to stop a NK (I might have, can't prove it either way)

Len I thought was mafia (chuckles claimed Vig) so I was hoping to stop a kill or if I had survived till tomorrow I was going to push him till he fake claimed and then see if it matched up, i just don't trust him

Len is bugging me, Ley too

*Bug*

Len I thought was mafia (chuckles claimed Vig) so I was hoping to stop a kill or if I had survived till tomorrow I was going to push him till he fake claimed and then see if it matched up, i just don't trust him

Awwwww

Jailkeeper is like an uber blocker. You put someone in Jail for the Night. Their actions can't get out but no actions can get in to touch them either.

Interesting that Len has perked up a bit now.

I call it waking up and arriving at class. What do you call it?

Did I screw up your kill leN?

If I had one it probably would have. Jailer stops kills just like a jailkeeper though so either way I wouldnt have been able to do anything last night if I had anything to do.

Ithi I leave this too you

I need to sleep, I stayed too long hoping I would have to reveal

unvote, vote Len

I will be around in like 5 hours again

And after all the talking we did?! I thought we had finally reconciled something! Im going to the counselor to demand our money back.

I can't wait any longer

Chuckles N1

Len N2

This sentence felt odd

Humous Lem, however you are probably about to be speech lynched. I'd start being serious now

Anyway

Real goodnight now

I was being serious before and people obviously didnt care.

If I get speed lynched your not going to get any information other than me being town and who jumped on just to get a lynch/the lurkers coming out to hammer and get some activity in.

I am ok with being lynched if it helps town but being speedlynched wont get us enough info to be worth it.

Archived