DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there will be alot of wifom to sort through if you're town, that's for sure.

Interesting that you claim vanilla. Here I was starting to think that this was role madness.

Why would you think that? Darthe never mentioned this to be a role madness game.

Darthe did mention and upcoming role madness game he was planning back in March. I dont think this is it though.

I don't really know what to do. 

Yes, there will be alot of wifom to sort through if you're town, that's for sure.

Interesting that you claim vanilla. Here I was starting to think that this was role madness.

Why would you think that? Darthe never mentioned this to be a role madness game.

Because I asked him in the sign ups what kind of game this would be, he answered very mysteriously. When so many people started claiming roles, I thought that this might be some type of role madness game.

Oh bloody hell Cloud. We had a few hours left.

Few hours? Panda just said that we had only 1.5 hours left. 

Anyway, I kinda lost track of time after I posted the VC because I was talking to a couple of people about RL stuff.

Anyway, I kinda lost track of time after I posted the VC because I was talking to a couple of people about RL stuff.

But Ley put it in big letters he was L-1 and Len said he was just going to pick the kids up. Could have waited a few mins, so could Hal, she came out of no where. 

But Ley put it in big letters he was L-1 and Len said he was just going to pick the kids up. Could have waited a few mins, so could Hal, she came out of no where. 

I think that you are confusing a couple of the players again. I didn't read anyhting about Len saying that he would pick the kids up???

What is it with you and these name mistakes Talya?! It was ME WHO DID THAT.

Archived