DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I still post even though I was hammered? 

If I was a Vig right now.. There would be alot of policy kills.

Well, let's all be happy that you aren't a Vig then.

Im sad hes not a vig.

Oh bloody hell Cloud. We had a few hours left.

Few hours? Panda just said that we had only 1.5 hours left. 

Anyway, I kinda lost track of time after I posted the VC because I was talking to a couple of people about RL stuff.

But Ley put it in big letters he was L-1 and Len said he was just going to pick the kids up. Could have waited a few mins, so could Hal, she came out of no where. 

*Arez not Ley. *Again

Right I'm off to bed then, because this isn't going well for me now. I'm defintely losing it, and I don't like that.

Sorry for the rudeness.

for info I have a very long day at work tomorrow, if I don't get time to get on my phone, that is where I am. 

I make it back ten minutes afte hammer... Great. That Len-lynch came completly out of the blue... I cant recall why people were voting him in the first place.

Oh bloody hell Cloud. We had a few hours left.

Few hours? Panda just said that we had only 1.5 hours left. 

Anyway, I kinda lost track of time after I posted the VC because I was talking to a couple of people about RL stuff.

But Ley put it in big letters he was L-1 and Len said he was just going to pick the kids up. Could have waited a few mins, so could Hal, she came out of no where. 

I think that you are confusing a couple of the players again. I didn't read anyhting about Len saying that he would pick the kids up???

Len's post about going out and Clouds vote have the exact same timestamp, so cloud probably didnt see that post.

I put my case on hold, resuming now.  I was happily working on this, and as I was moving closer and closer, I saw the votes changing and worry that the deadline was approaching.  Last game I was in, I was lynched because I didn't hammer fast enough, so I didn't want that to happen.

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

What's with the over defensive explanation my friend?

Vote Ley

This pinged with me, as I see it did a number of people...was that really necessary? And, as the great Greg House says "Everybody lies."  And I think that's a great motto for this game.  

Crap. I meant Darthe.

I'm ill with flu - but I'm really trying.

Thank you for your patience. I think I shall now collapse on the sofa and pass out.

(Unrelated, but I hope you feel better Ithi!)

This is just something that I already wanted to say for a while - I don't lie in mafia, except to hide being a mafia or someone else being a mafia. Just because not lying is the easiest way to not get lynched as either town or mafia.

Yes, I know it's scummy to say something like this in game, but I thought this seemed like a good moment to say it, as I just wanted people to know it.

Also, I'm going to bed now, please don't speed lynch me over it (because two votes this fast are worrying me a bit). I'll be online again... Let me think, about 19 hours from now. Might be a bit more if you guys really spammed this thread.

I think spam stopped quite a while ago, and your further defense of your statement just serves to make you look more scummy than if you'd just said it and left it at that.

What happened to your 'let's not Lynch Claimed peoples' thingy from yesterday.

WhY you go after Rte?

LeY is far more suspect especially with woe is me 2 voteS don't speed lynch me vanishing I'm only lying cos I'm mafia speech.

He's like the New Rand.

I said "don't speed lynch me", because there were two votes in maybe two or three hours, while I wouldn't be online for about 20 hours. If you'd have kept going like that, I'd have been dead a long time already. I didn't want that, as I still remember that one time I was Doc and I got lynched before having a chance to defend myself in ANY way. I don't ever want that again, no matter what my role is (exception: jester).  

I agree with Ithi 100%, if you're not for lynching claimed people, you should be focusing on the people you think are scum.

You are right on the first part. My mistake. Ithi indeed only mentioned that she read you saying you never lied based on a previous game (I think it was Darthe's Allstars game here at the BT?).

I still find your fear of a potential speed lynch scummy though, because there were only two votes on you. It seems very paranoid to me, and that is a mafia tell imo.

I know it was pretty unrelated, but I just wanted to say it somewhere, and neither ingame nor after game there is a really good moment to do it, so I thought like, why not say it now.

Still defending it, the more you beat this dead horse the worse you look.

I asked Leyrann if he knew who else was on the Mafia team. He just replied no.

I phrased it like that on purpose because he shouldn't know ANYONE on the Mafia team.

Dun dun dunnnn.  Good catch.

(Finished.  I wish we had had more time.  While 1.5 hours seems like a long time, I've seen it happen a lot where that just trickles away, and not enough people are on to move votes, and then the people who move votes aren't on anymore to put them back if a new majority arises.)

Archived