DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the mafia would try go big tonight

I did think it might be me, but I'm close to being lunched, so ithi seemed like a good choice for them, and so to me

I'm leaning town ward on her. Just not very strong, but she seemed like a good choice

RTE seems like an odd choice though

Oh Dap, did you jail Ithi and it didn't work?  I'm assuming thats what you mean by that.  Anyways, sorry I haven't been able to check in, RL is still really busy.  From yesterday, the lynch on Len seemed more of an exasperated lynch than anything else, because everyone was frustrated by the ability to not be able to get on a lynch, that they just piled on.  I think mafia would be in the middle of a large pile of votes, so I would look there for hiding mafia.  I think Arez mentioned like 5 votes coming in at once, so I would look for mafia in between there.  Trust pretty much all the role claims so far, RTE was a 2x shot, so he did have one shot left he was hiding, sad that we didn't get that one too.  I think I pretty much covered everything, will try to stay more active.

Rand, you believe all the claims equally?

I would like everyone to post their top 3 choices for mafia and reasons:

Mine are...

Talya: lots of posts that IMO were spreading wifom. Also the initial query into the lack of a NK night 1.

Mish: path of least resistance. Also, showing up right after the hammer with that post. It reminds me of another game you were mafia in.

Dap: flat out don't buy the claim. Also your talk about how RTE's flip was meaningless if he flip in accordance with his claim.

Bonus in chuckles. Don't buy his claim either.

Rand, you believe all the claims equally?

I would like everyone to post their top 3 choices for mafia and reasons:

Mine are...

Talya: lots of posts that IMO were spreading wifom. Also the initial query into the lack of a NK night 1.

Mish: path of least resistance. Also, showing up right after the hammer with that post. It reminds me of another game you were mafia in.

Dap: flat out don't buy the claim. Also your talk about how RTE's flip was meaningless if he flip in accordance with his claim.

Bonus in chuckles. Don't buy his claim either.

Actually this reminded me of something.  My previous reason for not voting Chuckles was that SK would have killed all days, but I forgot about Dap's night action.  This means that Chuckles was actually trying to shoot all nights, something that a vig doesn't normally do.  Changing thinking all roles are good to everyone except Chuckles.  The reason I believe Dap is because the Chuckles things stands out, and because I think he is a jailkeeper (there is a difference between jailer and jailkeeper, jailer is able to take someone when no lynch occurs and they choose one person.  This person gets jailkeeped, but the jailer also gets to talk to them and usually gets to choose if they die or not).  I agree with Talya, she has been acting like that the whole game, Mish I don't buy as much though, that seems more circumstantial to me than anything else.

yes turin i dont trust you. Mmore inclinded to but still dont

RTE died town, that means the masons are most likely confirmed unless they were dumb enough to do some godfather plot, which I think is ridiculous.  Why do you not trust him?

Well I'm not sure why you guys think I'm SK? Its not like any of the scenes point towards it.

So my list so far:

Tayla: the whole fiasco with messing the names up and making up a couple of shots thing. (I'm sure it was RL stuff but still).

Mish: Activity, not being really that active. (But I think she mentioned DM issues or something).

Rand: pretty much for his activity. (RL sux)

Archived