DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Leyrann is being very careful not to make a stand on anyone.

And he was the 3rd vote on Dap. 3rd vote is ALWAYS Mafia lol.

That's another stupid thing I want to get out of the way, and one of the reasons I found catching all this attention (I could just not have said it and still be under the radar like I have been since the WWII game...) worth it.

THIS IS JUST A STUPID THOUGHT. There is no reason in the freaking world why a 3rd vote would always be mafia. Maybe a bit more than other votes, but come on. Any competent mafia member (and believe me, if I THINK of this thought (and I mostly won't because I don't see any good reasoning behind it), I'd NEVER make the third vote as mafia, and as town, well, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But tbh, if we're not close to a lynch or deadline, I don't even look at exact vote counts) would wifom it and wait until a townie made the third vote before he would put his vote, which would be the fourth.

Also, Ley's MAJOR overreaction and defense of this post was scummy as heck. 

I'd just call it "explaining a general idea in mafia that I don't believe is true"...

Explaining? 

More like overreacting. 

It's in the difference between explaining and reacting.

Id also like to ad. If i sere a.mafia RB would cloud be dead by now?

Bigger fish to fry I wager. Cloud isn't really being much of a treath to the mafia; he's neither the most active or most loudmouthed player so far.

I'm gonna vote Ley I don't like neither him nor Dap right now, but Ley pings me more right now.

I think that if you were a Town vig and not an SK then you would be interacting with the rest of the Game more - to determine who would be best for you to kill.

As it is you haven't really done anything like that and I don't really think you care who you kill.

^ I actually agree with this, He seems very blase about it all. 

Id also like to ad. If i sere a.mafia RB would cloud be dead by now?

Bigger fish to fry I wager. Cloud isn't really being much of a treath to the mafia; he's neither the most active or most loudmouthed player so far.

I'm gonna vote Ley I don't like neither him nor Dap right now, but Ley pings me more right now.

Cloud is town doc and revealed day 1. Mafia would have wanted to off him night 1 so that if the cop came out, then the chances of killing cop straight away would increase greatly. Cloud however is still here. That suggests there isn't a mafia roleblocker. But ithi has a point, why is Dap still here, or were they hoping he would get lynched. Or Dap is just BS us all and isn't jailkeeper and is mafia, hence they didn't kill him. 

I know

Luckily I'm well on the way to lynching myself it seems. Strange how if they think you will get lynched they would rather leave you alive

More wifom from Dap....

It's the only thing keeping me alive i wager, so lynch me if you want but I'm not going to stop

Dap, I'm confused on what you're doing right now.  Are you purposely spreading WIFOM, playing bad or what?

If Dap is town, then he is causing WIFOM by doing all his stuff, and the fact that he's not dead

If Dap is mafia, he is causing WIFOM by not killing the doc.  

So the WIFOM arguments against Dap are kind of useless, because there is WIFOM both ways.  However, looking aside from the WIFOM, his general play has been scummy, he has cast doubts on the masons which are pretty much confirmed, and not really helped town that much.  

However, whether Dap is mafia or town, Chuckles is most likely still SK.  So personally, I am equally fine with going with either, as Chuckles is more likely to be scum, but Dap would be a better scum to have out of the way because he is most likely mafia and an RB, imo.

Archived