DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Eh, I'm not convinced Daps a mafia roleblocker. Fake claiming maybe. It's simple mafia 101 to kill off a Doc ASAP if you have a sure shot imo. WIFOM isn't worth having the potential to have your most important tool nerfed. If Daps town and telling the truth, not killing him would be an attempt for mafia to create WIFOM and get him lynched.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why if you were a Town Jailor and I were Mafia I would have killed you.

It is strange you have been left alive. I don't trust you at all.

In fact, Ithi here seems to be pushing that exact idea I just mentioned which could be mafia wifom. FOS.

@ Chuckles How are you more likely to be town? Your targets have been quite odd.

@Rand I assume you mean Scum as in anti-town and not mafia.

Yeah, I use scum for anti town and mafia for mafia.

How am I more likely to be scum rand?

Lets say that there is an x% chance that Dap is mafia based on the cases that have been laid on him so far.  Your case is at a y% being mafia without Dap existing.  But the fact that Dap roleblocked you n1, and that is the same night you apparently holstered, even though you shot someone every other night, without town input, means that you were most likely.  However, that input percentage from Dap comes regardless of him being mafia or town, so instead of the x% being a factor, that input is a 100% factor (or as close as you can get in mafia), because as mafia or jailkeeper, he blocked you n1.  Therefore, the case on you stands stronger than Daps because there is a higher chance of you being mafia.

I'm not 100% convinced either way about Chuckles. However, it's easy to find out:

Chuckles, how many shots do you have.

(this, becuase I find a Vig without a shot limit REALLY unlikely. I was a number of shots. If you're a Vig, then you have that number and won't shoot after. If you're an SK, you cannot shoot past that amount of shots, or you'll get lynched the day after)

Yes rand but town input means I ask you(as in the players), which means mafia can control another kill besides their own.

@bg: well the 2 people I picked were maw and hal, both we're quite lurky and in general, if I tried to case anyone on of them, I woudnt find much, so I'd rather shoot someone who isn't helpful and casing would be a waste of time

That's kinda confusing to follow Rand.

Yeah sorry, basically, Chuckles case isn't just not dependant on Dap's alignment, but regardless of Dap's alignment, Dap's existence as either a mafia RB or town jailkeeper supports the fact that Chuckles is scum, meaning that Chuckles is most likely more likely to be scum if that makes sense.  However, if Dap is a mafia RB, it might be more beneficial to lynch him.  Of course there is a lower chance that he is, so imo, its risk vs reward for us right here.

Yes rand but town input means I ask you(as in the players), which means mafia can control another kill besides their own.

@bg: well the 2 people I picked were maw and hal, both we're quite lurky and in general, if I tried to case anyone on of them, I woudnt find much, so I'd rather shoot someone who isn't helpful and casing would be a waste of time

I've already gone over this.  Town outnumbers mafia, and if all the mafia stick together in a group, we can see them because there will be like 3 or 4 people who are all going for someone that no one else thinks is scummy.  The best mafia can do is have an influence on your kill, but it won't be as strong as town influence, which is better than you just going to kill on your hunches.

Actually I don't have a limit

(Weird isn't it)

This plus your inability to cope with town, plus claiming you holstered n1 when you were roleblocked all leads me to believe you are scum.

WIFOM SHMIFOM.

I'm half dying and your whining is disturbing me. No-one creates WIFOM it just is. Let me know when you've isolated the WIFOM-Higgs particle and we can talk again.

And sorry Rand - you want our Killer dead, you are going to have to NK him.

Why do people say - 'feeling better about my vote' like they weren't sure before. Do they mean 'crap - I made up some half assed thing when I put my vote on you but now you are talking even bigger crap so it doesnt sound as bad'

I'm going back to sleep. Is Dap voting yet or still posturing? He probably told his team to bus him so is frustrated it's not quite going to plan.

Ithi, one can create WIFOM. If you want (I think not, though) I'll go to every single post the rest of the day and make it WIFOM. Believe me, it's possible.

Also, "feeling better about my vote" or something along those lines means "I voted him because I thought him scummy, and his recent comments reïnforce (I spelt that right, didn't I?) that thought".

WIFOM SHMIFOM.

I'm half dying and your whining is disturbing me. No-one creates WIFOM it just is. Let me know when you've isolated the WIFOM-Higgs particle and we can talk again.

And sorry Rand - you want our Killer dead, you are going to have to NK him.

Why do people say - 'feeling better about my vote' like they weren't sure before. Do they mean 'crap - I made up some half assed thing when I put my vote on you but now you are talking even bigger crap so it doesnt sound as bad'

I'm going back to sleep. Is Dap voting yet or still posturing? He probably told his team to bus him so is frustrated it's not quite going to plan.

Why would we want him alive? SKs are anti-town and lynching them takes out a kill. The ideal situation for town is to control all of the deaths, (lynches) so taking away a kill contributes to that.

As an independent of mafia agents SK is just as interested in killing mafia as town. If he is willing to work with town to eliminate mafia he can be a valuable asset. If he goes against town then he can dealt with later.

Your aggressive stance in combo with putting him forward ahead of dap leads me to think you mafia are divided about bussing dap

As an independent of mafia agents SK is just as interested in killing mafia as town. If he is willing to work with town to eliminate mafia he can be a valuable asset. If he goes against town then he can dealt with later.

Your aggressive stance in combo with putting him forward ahead of dap leads me to think you mafia are divided about bussing dap

Thats the point though.  Thats why I asked him multiple times whether or not he would be willing to work with town and he flat out said no.  Thats why I believe that he is going to kill more town than mafia.

Also, I didn't put Chuckles ahead of Dap, I said that they were about equal.

Saying they are equal but pushing chuckles more than me shows we arent equal in your mind

your actions dont match ypur words

I've only been pushing Chuckles more than you very recently, because everyone is talking about Chuckles.  If you go back, I was pushing more for you when everyone was talking about you more.  

Archived