DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that no-one hammered Ley. Especially when he didn't seem that worried about being Hammered.

Interesting that Cloud didn't seem bothered by Ley saying that the Mafia Team wouldn't try and Kill him again - like Ley knew they had already tried.

Interesting that Cloud would prefer to get a possible but weird protective Role Lynched instead. Just to clear up some wifom.

Is not difficult to say holstered or didn't shoot or jailed etc when no-one died.

Rand - you say you would be voting Dap now if was just following path of least resistance - but is actually Ley who has most votes.

BG fos me for creatinf wifom when actual I was responding to Dap saying cloud should be dead by now - if Dap town protective role then his statement also applies to himself is all.

Yeah, which is why I said that crept up on me when I looked at the VC, I thought Dap had the most votes with this.  My point with this was to mention that I didn't take the path of least resistance, I started a new train.

Hahahaha woah time creeping up etc. You so funny.

Blah blah please quote me is very defensive. You sure you been very careful in your posts hmmm?

How is telling people to quote me if they think I made a mistake defensive?  I just wanted to make sure that when they said things about me in their cases they were accurate.  Turin said a bunch of stuff that was incorrect and all he had to do was read my quotes.

I'm very curious about cloud voting dap. One thing that has been troubling me in this game is there are two claimed protectors. If dap actually flips jailkeeper then I would start to doubt we have a straight doc. Since it appears our cop was only a two shot. That is a matter for later I think.

That is odd that Ley hasn't been on to say anything while he has been sitting at L-2. It is his awake time.

vote Ley

I find it interesting that this entire time we've been looking at how Dap's behavior has been anti-town, his claim doesn't really work out, and got no resistance from a lot of people, and then see that the train on Ley is the biggest, when all we have on him are a few scum tells.  

We should Lynch Ley.

Then you can kill Mish or Rand.

What makes you so quick to not believe the watcher claim Ithi?  I'm surprised you didn't see this, but if Ley wasn't a watcher, then someone might have caught him with the wrong information.  Your play's slacking Ithi.

I find it hard to believe we have so many roles considering that I asked Darthe about it..

Just want to know, is this "regular" mafia, or will there be lots of unorthodox roles? Maybe that's abit to specific, but I think you know what I mean with the question.

^ Grand Master.

Also, Arez this game is by no means a kitchen sink.  Nor is it role madness.  It is, however, advanced.  I think that answers your question as well as it currently can be.

Since we've already seen two vanilla in this game, we can expect to see more as well.  Having multiple roles with some vanillas is not kitchen sink or role madness, so I don't see where this comes in at all.

Cloud me claiming doesn't save Ley automatically. I didn't expect you to trust me 100% nd say "yeah ok they're both confirmed town now then". But if we were both mafia, me claiming like I did is the most stupid thing really; it keeps us both in the spotlight and if you lynch one, the other is going down the next day. And I was mafia with him I'd at least make sure that our actions confirmed each other.

If you're gonna lynch one of us it should be me; a watcher is a much more useful role to keep around. Yeah I know someone's gonna try to twist that to "Oh so Ley has the most useful role for the mafia to keep" but again like I said; this would have been a really bad gambit because if one of us flipped mafia, the other would be lynched the next day.

Also, a mass claim this early would benefit mafia more than town.  You're basically giving them a list of PRs to knock off and we don't have nearly enough protective roles to block them.  The less mafia knows about PRs at this point, the better.  Mass claims are for later in the game when we only have a few people and a protective role so that we at least have a reasonable chance to save our PRs.  

Interesting that no-one hammered Ley. Especially when he didn't seem that worried about being Hammered.

Interesting that Cloud didn't seem bothered by Ley saying that the Mafia Team wouldn't try and Kill him again - like Ley knew they had already tried.

Interesting that Cloud would prefer to get a possible but weird protective Role Lynched instead. Just to clear up some wifom.

No one hammered Ley because they don't want to risk losing a town PR.  Right now, I can almost guarantee that the Ley train is mafia driven.  Huge FoS if Ley flips town watcher on Ithi.  She normally is able to actually get scum, but this game she just keeps on hounding on the town PRs and is trying to get them eliminated.

Ley mentioned that he would be back in x minutes twice, I figured it was nice to give him a last chance to defend himself and possibly claim. After he claimed Mish came out in the open with her Visitor role. I'm not sure what to believe right now.

Either way Ley could just have made a guess, it would have been pointless if I were to question his logic.

True, that is interesting.

Mafia don't want a mass claim. Noted.

Rand doesn't want our SK to kill him so cast suspicion on me. Noted

Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

So yeah I don't believe his Watcher claim. Especially as he basically slipped and said he knew the Mafia had targetted Cloud on N1

No one hammered Ley because they don't want to risk losing a town PR. Right now, I can almost guarantee that the Ley train is mafia driven. Huge FoS if Ley flips town watcher on Ithi. She normally is able to actually get scum, but this game she just keeps on hounding on the town PRs and is trying to get them eliminated.

Horse poo. I've been trying to stop a lynch on a possible PR and a last minute Claim deserves intense scrutiny. Especially when the person making it says stuff they shouldn't about who the Mafia targetted for their kill.

Is really too bad that chuckles can't shoot in the daytime.

Rand, I have made nothing up about what your saying. We have I believe a total of 5 people not claiming anything yet. Our cop is dead. Our doc claimed D1. The other protective role is claimed. I can't really see many more real PR to claim. Your reluctance is noted tho.

Lets hear from the unclaimed.

Mafia don't want a mass claim. Noted.

Mafia want a mass claim, please explain to me how laying out all the PRs for mafia is a good idea.  And please don't just respond to it by saying mafia don't want a mass claim again.

Rand doesn't want our SK to kill him so cast suspicion on me. Noted

Well obviously I don't want an SK to kill me.  Why would that be good for town?  And I am casting suspicion on you because so far you have not been able to catch any mafia, have only been going after PRs, and have not been useful to town yet, whereas a person of your caliber would have caught at least one mafia at this point.  You said yourself that you have in almost all your recent games you have caught a mafia, a lot of times a godfather in your previous days.  However, now you are slowly trying to take out town PRs to weaken them.

Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

How would he know that he wasn't going to be voted for?  How does he know what the rest of town is thinking?  Your logic is falling apart here Ithi, please make this more clear. 

So yeah I don't believe his Watcher claim. Especially as he basically slipped and said he knew the Mafia had targetted Cloud on N1

When did he say this, I don't remember this at all.

Rand lines up the next day Lynch.

unvote - vote Rand

I knew you were Mafia

Right, keep jumping to new people Ithi, maybe if you can't convince people to mass claim, you'll just try to lead a lynch on them and get them to claim.

No one hammered Ley because they don't want to risk losing a town PR. Right now, I can almost guarantee that the Ley train is mafia driven. Huge FoS if Ley flips town watcher on Ithi. She normally is able to actually get scum, but this game she just keeps on hounding on the town PRs and is trying to get them eliminated.

Horse poo. I've been trying to stop a lynch on a possible PR and a last minute Claim deserves intense scrutiny. Especially when the person making it says stuff they shouldn't about who the Mafia targetted for their kill.

You tried to stop a lynch on a PR that you explained yourself was most likely wrong.  When the sudden switch of mind Ithi?

Is really too bad that chuckles can't shoot in the daytime.

Rand, I have made nothing up about what your saying. We have I believe a total of 5 people not claiming anything yet. Our cop is dead. Our doc claimed D1. The other protective role is claimed. I can't really see many more real PR to claim. Your reluctance is noted tho.

Lets hear from the unclaimed.

So we can out even more PRs than we have right now?  Mass claiming is for later in the game so that we can confirm people.  Right now, it gives mafia a bunch of targets, and our SK as well.

I don't think I've hounded the Town PRs lol.

You've hounded every single claimed town PR except the masons.  Cloud, RTE, Chuckles, Dap, Ley, and Mish.  How is this not hounding.

Rand just wants to set up my Lynch lovely. His post almost makes me believe that Ley might be Town.

Can I just stay a Pineapple please?

Congratulations Ithi on answering my questions.  Turin, I know that Ithi is a good player, but stop following her and look right now.  Why is she not answering my questions?

Do you think there are going to be better targets for the mafia than a doc, a doc/RB or a vig/SK that is helping town? The only possible one could be a full-time cop which I don't think we will find in this game.

You are trying to fear monger to buy time so your team can decide how to fake claim.

Is not difficult to say holstered or didn't shoot or jailed etc when no-one died.

Rand - you say you would be voting Dap now if was just following path of least resistance - but is actually Ley who has most votes.

BG fos me for creatinf wifom when actual I was responding to Dap saying cloud should be dead by now - if Dap town protective role then his statement also applies to himself is all.

Yeah, which is why I said that crept up on me when I looked at the VC, I thought Dap had the most votes with this.  My point with this was to mention that I didn't take the path of least resistance, I started a new train.

Hahahaha woah time creeping up etc. You so funny.

Blah blah please quote me is very defensive. You sure you been very careful in your posts hmmm?

How is telling people to quote me if they think I made a mistake defensive?  I just wanted to make sure that when they said things about me in their cases they were accurate.  Turin said a bunch of stuff that was incorrect and all he had to do was read my quotes.

I'm very curious about cloud voting dap. One thing that has been troubling me in this game is there are two claimed protectors. If dap actually flips jailkeeper then I would start to doubt we have a straight doc. Since it appears our cop was only a two shot. That is a matter for later I think.

That is odd that Ley hasn't been on to say anything while he has been sitting at L-2. It is his awake time.

vote Ley

I find it interesting that this entire time we've been looking at how Dap's behavior has been anti-town, his claim doesn't really work out, and got no resistance from a lot of people, and then see that the train on Ley is the biggest, when all we have on him are a few scum tells.  

We should Lynch Ley.

Then you can kill Mish or Rand.

What makes you so quick to not believe the watcher claim Ithi?  I'm surprised you didn't see this, but if Ley wasn't a watcher, then someone might have caught him with the wrong information.  Your play's slacking Ithi.

I find it hard to believe we have so many roles considering that I asked Darthe about it..

Just want to know, is this "regular" mafia, or will there be lots of unorthodox roles? Maybe that's abit to specific, but I think you know what I mean with the question.

^ Grand Master.

Also, Arez this game is by no means a kitchen sink.  Nor is it role madness.  It is, however, advanced.  I think that answers your question as well as it currently can be.

Since we've already seen two vanilla in this game, we can expect to see more as well.  Having multiple roles with some vanillas is not kitchen sink or role madness, so I don't see where this comes in at all.

Do you think there are going to be better targets for the mafia than a doc, a doc/RB or a vig/SK that is helping town? The only possible one could be a full-time cop which I don't think we will find in this game.

You are trying to fear monger to buy time so your team can decide how to fake claim.

A doc who self protects.  Thats out of the list.  A doc/RB who Ithi has already said is most likely mafia, which I agree with as well.  Not a target.   An SK who can also turn against the town and shoot town PRs such as Mish, or Ley if we don't get this done.  Not a problem.  Your point being?

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

This is where Leyrann says that Cloud didn't get NK'd by the Mafia N1 and he doubted that they would try again.

So he knew they tried to kill Cloud on N1

Archived