DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

I guess it's time to reveal, seeing as it's at L-1... I didn't want to do so too early, nor did I want to mention anything in that way because you'd call me out for "soft claiming". I'm a Town Watcher, as I hinted at in this post:

My vote was a joke vote, so I'll unvote now. I wont vote someone else as I'm not really sure of anyone, so I'll watch the more interesting discussions that you have (like the one between Nolder and Ithi just above), and put in a reply if I see something I find worth noting. I won't have the time to do WoT cases like Dap does though, because of school and such bullshit. Oh, how I wish I had the time for it...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud - do you think that wifom only helps the Mafia?

Like I said at the start of this day, we all know about Dap - we can kill him later. He has claimed a protective role for Town.

I don't think he is going to suddenly vanish.

Of course wifom only helps the mafia; it's only bothersome for town.

Unlike me, Dap can't self-protect, so I wonder how he could have even survived until now.

And if you want him dead you can vote for our friendly neighbourhood serial killer to kill him in the Night.

Yeah I guess you are right. 

@Ley: That's hardly a hint lol.

Well there you got your claim Ithi. With a hint in a post back on March the 30th, just as backup in case it'd get heated up around me.

Also, if you want to know my results, these are them:

Night 1 - I was behind here, and didn't want to have Darthe wait any longer (he was waiting for me), so I watched Ithi, who was most in the spotlights back then. The reveals were after where I was with reading. Noone else targeted Ithi.

Night 2 - I watched Dap, noone targeted him.

Night 3 - I watched myself (because I thought the Cop might visit me, and I thought it'd be good to know who the Cop was, in case he'd catch a scum and not want to say it), but I again didn't get targeted by anyone else.

(note, that I don't think people will appear to have targeted these people if they are roleblocked. I'm not sure though, it's just what seems logical)

Interesting. That took you a while to make up.

You still haven't got your 'who I watched and what I saw' list worked out yet then?

Or you would have posted it.

No?

Thought not.

I wanted to make sure noone would "accidentally" hammer me. Oh, and I had to look up the PM because I only remembered noone had targeted the one I had targeted night two, and I was not 100% sure that I indeed targeted Dap, even though I thought so.

Cloud - do you think that wifom only helps the Mafia?

Like I said at the start of this day, we all know about Dap - we can kill him later. He has claimed a protective role for Town.

I don't think he is going to suddenly vanish.

Of course wifom only helps the mafia; it's only bothersome for town.

Unlike me, Dap can't self-protect, so I wonder how he could have even survived until now.

And if you want him dead you can vote for our friendly neighbourhood serial killer to kill him in the Night.

Yeah I guess you are right. 

@Ley: That's hardly a hint lol.

Yeah, sorry. When I looked back at it (I actually hadn't before), I was like "hm, it's actually a pretty small one... I can now understand noone even mentioned I said "I'll watch a bit". I first thought everyone would be like "do you say you are not participating?"

I think that if you were worried about being Lynched you would have said something. Because you managed to find the time to point out you were L-2.

Therefore you thought it was fine to go out and say nothing - because you knew you would have time to say something when you got back.

I indeed weren't really worried about getting lynched. I'd be really surprised if I'd get lynched about two RL days before deadline (if I remember correctly), while I still could claim my role, WITH the hint from D1.

well i mean the answer is a no brainer, ill work with town and we can have a vote on who to shoot and everything....

Slip. You'll "work with town". You accidentally told us here, that you are NOT town. But to be honest, I'm willing to let you live as long as you indeed follow this vote. Once you don't, you get my vote for the next day, and I won't take it off until you're dead.

(also sorry for this way of replying; I first wanted to make sure noone would accidentally hammer me while I was reading, and now I just happen to be replying one by one to the interesting posts)

I'm very curious about cloud voting dap. One thing that has been troubling me in this game is there are two claimed protectors. If dap actually flips jailkeeper then I would start to doubt we have a straight doc. Since it appears our cop was only a two shot. That is a matter for later I think.

That is odd that Ley hasn't been on to say anything while he has been sitting at L-2. It is his awake time.

vote Ley

Awake times, mostly the early awake times, often include not being home...

Why did you watch yourself?

If you got killed who were you going to tell?

I watched myself, as I already said, because I expected the Cop to view me, which would give me a confirmed Cop to back up when he would catch a scum. Or when he'd reveal, if people wouldn't believe him, I could back him up.

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

Try again? When did they try the first time. How do you know when they tried to kill him?

If they hadn't tried it the first night they most likely wouldn't try at all. That's my logic, at least.

. Did you send in your choice to kill cloud before seeing he had claimed doc?

Not sure how you know a Watcher role, but the one that I have in this game doesn't kill people...

(edit for colour, check mail if you don't believe me)

unvote .

I have no problem whatsoever believing Ley's claim due to the nature of my own role; I expected a Watcher. I'm town compulsive Visitor; every night I have to visit someone, and if I don't put in a name the mod will choose someone for me. I don't do anything; just visit. So I expected a Watcher or a Tracker.

Visitor (also known as False Positive) is a player who has an action that does not do anything. The player can target another player at Night, and will be seen by any Trackers or Watchers, but the action itself has no in-game effect.

Hmm what a weird role, so it's primary function is to weaken the trackers or watchers role like a Miller?

Archived