DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@turin I think Rand has been confusing and opportunistic lately. All I remember from my read through was he apparently could only post during Robotics class and then would go missing for long stretches of time. I think he deserves a closer look tomorrow.

Forgot about the only protecting from 1 NK. I'd have to think about that some more.

Cloud's vote on Dap kinda doesn't make sense.

He talks about everyone else - suspects Ley even more. Thinks Chuckles is an SK. Not sure about Rand. Doesn't think Dap can be a Roleblocker and thinks his wifom isn't helping Town.

Then votes Dap.

I have to say it was somewhat of a surprise ending.

I voted for Dap instead of Ley because of all the WIFOM. It needs to be cleared up imo. Chuckles is the SK; I'm pretty sure about that, but he can still be a good asset to town if he actually starts to care who he kills.

1. Dap

2. Ley

3. Chuckles (could jump to number 2 if he doesn't help town)

4. Rand

You'd kill someone just to clear up WIFOM? Even though you have suspects that you just plain think are Mafia or anti Town without any Wifom?

Chuckles enough with the quote me rubbish. This isn't all about you. If you want to help Town just say so instead of flitting about all over the place.

If you know you didn't say it then they aren't going to be able to find that quote are they?

So what's the point in asking for it. Just say you didn't say it if you didn't say it.

And you still have not said you will work with Town. You have only said that you hadn't said that you wouldn't.

Tell us your intentions now please.

Also Leyrann is at L-2 and knows it and then just vanishes. Doesn't do the 'don't Lynch me' speech - just plain vanishes.

I think he knows he is probably safe because his Mafia buddies aren't going to vote for him.

Or maybe I just was not home?

I think that if you were worried about being Lynched you would have said something. Because you managed to find the time to point out you were L-2.

Therefore you thought it was fine to go out and say nothing - because you knew you would have time to say something when you got back.

I'm very curious about cloud voting dap. One thing that has been troubling me in this game is there are two claimed protectors. If dap actually flips jailkeeper then I would start to doubt we have a straight doc. Since it appears our cop was only a two shot. That is a matter for later I think.

That is odd that Ley hasn't been on to say anything while he has been sitting at L-2. It is his awake time.

vote Ley

Dap or Ley, I think that we will find a scum if we lynch either of them. I'm just feeling more uneasy about Dap and how he keeps using wifom to look town, while his playstyle says otherwise and his claim can also never be tested. Another reason why I voted for Dap instead of Ley was to make better use of the time, and give Ley a chance to claim, but he has done neither yet. And Ley, the only reason I'm not voting for Chuckles is that he can be helpful to town if he actually starts to care about killing scum instead of just any player.

Archived