DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The nights of relative silence had just ended.  When the lights finally returned the theater was a mess.  Strung up in the middle of the theater was a body, hands and feet tied, bloody and tattered.  

ReleaseTheEvil, one who could see truly the affiliations of two others, was murdered in the dark!

It took you all longer to notice the other person dead in the night.  She sat still in a theater seat, slumped as if resting.  If you got close enough you could see the new smile someone had carved below her chin.  

Hallia, a simple innocent, had passed in the night.  Looking at the board below you understood.  

Pawn for Knight, Bishop takes pawn.  

The game continues.  It is day.  You have 72 hours.

RTE was a a 2 x cop, I think he would have used both of his viewings. If i had just two shots, I would have wanted to get them out there asap, just in case I was killed. He didn't want to say how many he had because maybe: 1. he would have been a target for sure (looks like he was anyway, maybe mafia didn't believe he was just a 1 x shot). or 2. If he had used it people would want to know who the other one was. If he had used it, I'm guessing they weren't mafia, otherwise he would have said.

All right, just got finished with the first 10 or so pages. In an effort to not WoT blast everyone with stuff they already know and have already moved on about, I'll just give base impressions every 10 pages or so.

Basically it seemed like the game got to a good start within the 1st 5 pages and people were scumhunting early on... then it got derailed by RTE/Talya/Mish. Now Mish 1.0 was town, so whatever, she didn't contribute quite as much. But Talya seemed to be the main pusher. Also when Ithi pointed this out a few pages later Talya got fairly defensive and posted some weird stuff:

I just had to comment on this. What was posted before and what Talya's defending isn't that big of a deal, but the defence strategy here is manipulative at best and puts anyone who is suspicious of Talya in a catch-22 as she's pre-emptively blocked anyone from pointing out what she's realized could be incriminating behavior on her own part.

Moving forward though I think RTE's persistent defence of Ithi to be odd. There are 2-3 time RTE defends Ithi's playstyle without any reason to do so. So FoS RTE for that.

Anyway, the game's started to pick up again now. Moving on to the next 10 pages...

BG mentions here that RTE was defending Ithi.

BG - what day was RTE being my best friend?

This caught my eye, maybe she wanted to know if this was after day 1 so that she could say that he must have viewed her

Well I'm not sure why you guys think I'm SK? Its not like any of the scenes point towards it.

So my list so far:

Tayla: the whole fiasco with messing the names up and making up a couple of shots thing. (I'm sure it was RL stuff but still).

Mish: Activity, not being really that active. (But I think she mentioned DM issues or something).

Rand: pretty much for his activity. (RL sux)

It looks like you have a fair few shots, I'm finding it hard to see you as a vig, however that would depend on if Dap is telling the truth. If he is a Mafia RB this could explain about night 1. You were keen to let us know you holstered on Night 1. So you might have known you were blocked somehow.

I agree that Leyrann is being very careful not to make a stand on anyone.

And he was the 3rd vote on Dap. 3rd vote is ALWAYS Mafia lol.

This did make me laugh, that was always the saying a while back.

A couple of things, I can only apologise for the other day, one thing I don't do when playing mafia is lie about RL, it is stressful at the moment and the way I was getting things so wrong, made things worse, and I just got frustrated with myself and the game, so I thought it was better to leave it a couple of days. You can read that how you will, I know some won't believe me, not a lot I can do about that. 

A few notes on people:

Dap - I'm not sure about his claim, I said before this game seems very overpowered with protective roles. However if Chuckles is a SK then I can believe the claim more. Ley complained that he is playing differently and hasn't had so many WoT, In the last game he was Mafia and we had WoT all over the place, and he went for people, he hasn't at all this game. But rather than make me feel this is how is town, I feel he is doing it on purpose to make him look town. - For me is more mafia than town at the moment. - 6

Ley - He was obsessed yesterday about getting his point across about when he lies and didn't really talk about anything else. I agree with what had been said above about the way he is sitting on the wall about most people, but he has done this for a while. He now says Dap could be mafia because he hasn't done his usually WoT, read above where I said about Dap when he was mafia, so in theory this should be a town tell for Ley, because he doesn't say that he might be trying to be town, but his lack of WoT means he could be mafia (I hope that makes sense)...i'll try again...he is saying by Dap's meta of not using WoT could make him mafia, when in Ithi's game he used WoT and was Mafia. 7.5

Ithi - There was the bit that caught my eye last night, and I think she was trying to see if she could show RTE must have viewed...that's how it came across to me. With Ithi, she's a nightmare as far as me thinking her mafia one minute and then Town the next...bah! I can't get a read at all. 4-7

Turin and Arez - I find Daps GF thing a little far fetched, and RTE has vetted Turin, so there is no other reason to doubt them. 2

Mish - Hasn't said too much. She is playing differently from when she was here on Day 1, she seems to be a bit more careful over things, I have a mild feeling about her being mafia. 6

Dice - He said a couple of things a while back that pinged me, I'll need to find them again, at the moment though I would like to hear more from BG once he has caught up 5-7

Chuckles - I believe to be a SK not a vig, at present don't think he is mafia - difficult to give a rating so chances of being SK 8.5

Cloud - nothing has stood out as being off with him, I have no reason not to believe his town claim

The numbers are on a scale on how much I think they are mafia 1 being definitely town and 10 definitely being mafia. Only those dead and town (and myself :p) have a 1 and Maw a 10...for obvious reasons. 

At present I see Ley as my top candidate VOTE LEY

I thought I would post this from day two. If RTE had used his other cop viewing, Then I suggest he never viewed any of these. (Arez is obvious)

Okay, here's my thoughts:

Dap: Suggests I want to kill Turin after I view him as town, despite the fact that I at no point indicated that. His arguments don't make sense, namely if he believes that Turin is indeed town due to my viewing, then he's pushing to lynch a vanilla town (me). His play is off and awkward. Not going to repeat what others have been saying, anyone reading the thread knows what's been going on at this point.

Ley: Very awkward and odd play. Says he's basically posting for the sake of posting. Almost makes me wonder if he's trying to draw attention to himself or send a message or something. His play is a big ping, and his successive posts have been just as odd. If he's truly just talking about his play, he picked an odd time to do it, and in a poor way.

Arez: If I wasn't almost certain he was town, I'd be suspicious. Needs to step up his posting. Just because I've almost vetted him as town at this point doesn't mean he gets a free pass to contribute nothing to this game.

Rand: Feeling similarly to Dap here but feel he is just following Dap and isn't forming his own arguments as well due to lack of time to spend on here/RL issues.

Cloud: His play is pingy. Going to keep an eye on him.

Ed: Why is he avoiding the thread? Very suspicious...

I think we'd easily get the most information from lynching Dap. Combined with his poor logic and reasoning thus far, I'm going to Vote Dap.

I knew I forgot someone..

Ed -He's not been around so much, very lurky. I know he could have been silenced Day 2 if that is the case, it looks like it might have been a 1 shot, because he is the only one who hasn't been on for a complete day. Since been back he hasn't said too much about what has gone on although he has said that he has updated his spreadsheet. So it would be good to hear about what thoughts he has, he missed a whole day. - 5

Rand - Also forgot him. He seems to have been skimming the game a lot. Not around much and doesn't really seem to be saying too much. He tells us to look at the last 5 on Len's lynch and we'll find mafia there - He of course wan't on that lynch at all. 5.5

First, now that I think about it, I think I haven't refreshed this page for some time, so I might get ninjad a few times. In case there is something that involves me in those posts, just be patient.

Ok time to get serious. Let's look at Leyrann's list and see what we can see.

I think I'll just post a full list.

Chuckles: I believe him for now. If it looks like there are no mafia left but the game is over, I am willing to lynch him.

Leyrann believes Chuckles is a Town Vig - but will Lynch him if necessary - but only at the very end in case he might be 3rd party.

Mish: Not sure. I'm afraid I've been busy too much with only defending my statement to really notice what others say... Or some others at least. Not all.

Is not sure of Mish. Ok.

Ed: No read because he wasn't there D3. (and I wasn't there the majority of D1 and D2...)

More nothingness about Eddie

Ithi: Town read for now.

Says I'm Town but doesn't say why he thinks that.

Arez: Town, confirmed by RTE. I don't believe in a godfather plot. Too dangerous.

Fair enough

Talya: Either making some big mistakes as town, or mafia. Please try to stop messing up names etc... You could be doing it intentionally to connect people with actions they never took.

Almost but not quite says that Talya might be Mafia. Possibly. But then can't bear to actually say that and also says she might just be making mistakes.

Turin: Town, also see Arez.

Fair enough again

Bg: No read; hasn't caught up yet.

Nothingness for BG or Dice. They have both posted in this game though.

Rand: Not sure. Hasn't either played really scummy or really townie.

A Not Sure for Rand.

Cloud: un'cced Doc. Town.

Playing it safe again.

Dap: Just not believing his claim. Mafia can also have such a role, and he has been accusing people of things they didn't do and such stuff.

Is fully ok with Lynching Dap and Dap is definitelymaybe actually possibly Mafia.
edit to add that actually even on this statement where Leyrann is voting for Dap he can't actually say 'Dap is Mafia' just a lost of not believing and stuffs

So Leyrann has:

1 x possibly Mafia - Dap - just happens to have a claimed protective Role

2 x might be Dodgy - Chuckles the Killer and Talya the muddler upper

4 x don't knows - Mish, Eddie, BG and Rand (this is where the rest of his team will be hiding)

4 x Town Reads - Cloud as Doc, Turin & Arez as Masons and me for no reason in particular.

I think that is a very safe list.

Vote Leyrann

Nothingness about Eddie was explained: I wasn't here D1 and D2 and he wasn't here D3.

I think you are town because of your general play style.

Of course I don't say that I'm sure Talya is mafia. I'm not. She might just be speaking the truth and actually be tired. I don't know, because I don't see her outside this thread.

Dice has posted little, and mostly in the start, where I, as I already said, was not here because of Easter weekend. Bg is still catching up, so I'm not sure how exactly you want me to get a read on him already...

Also, saying that I get a town vibe from someone claiming doc and not getting counterclaimed is "playing it safe"? I'd say that's "playing it normal".

And if you don't like me not speaking in absolutes about Dap, here you go:

I believe Dap to be mafia.

Preparing the way for the lie? As I said before, I'd lie when fakeclaiming as mafia (though I prefer not fakeclaiming) or when the alternative is calling myself or an ally mafia. So no need for you to worry about me preparing for a lie, I'd say. It's just that I'm not like Peace, and I wouldn't fake claim to have recieved information as town, just because I want some people lynched. And neither would I lie about who I find scummy when mafia (except a bit for teammates), just because doing so would end with me getting lynched once I say something that goes against it.

You are saying that if you were mafia you would not call a town player mafia? so then a lot of null and town reads. Lots of "I'm unsure"

That sounds a lot like your current list. you say that Talya could be mafia. you say that you don't believe Dap's claim and that mafia could have that role. very non-commital.

Well, that was another thing I wasn't clear about, lol. I really messed up saying this (I was already wanting to for quite some time...). As mafia, I read the thread exactly the same as like town, and I make the same reads on people. The only difference is that I KNOW who the mafia is. But that doesn't stop me from saying that player A is looking really scummy and I think he's mafia.

That's another stupid thing I want to get out of the way, and one of the reasons I found catching all this attention (I could just not have said it and still be under the radar like I have been since the WWII game...) worth it.

THIS IS JUST A STUPID THOUGHT. There is no reason in the freaking world why a 3rd vote would always be mafia. Maybe a bit more than other votes, but come on. Any competent mafia member (and believe me, if I THINK of this thought (and I mostly won't because I don't see any good reasoning behind it), I'd NEVER make the third vote as mafia, and as town, well, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But tbh, if we're not close to a lynch or deadline, I don't even look at exact vote counts) would wifom it and wait until a townie made the third vote before he would put his vote, which would be the fourth.

Ley didn't vote at all on D1 or D2 - on the final vote count thingy.

He was also the only person left on Dap when everyone changed to Len.

He really doesn't want to be seen on a Town Lynch does he.

And he did say that he didn't know who else was on the Mafia Team lol.

And today he is being all buddy buddy and nice to me.

It feels off.

I didn't vote on D1 and D2. Have you even bothered reading this thread? Because you apparently didn't, I'll repeat it again: Day 1 and Day 2 I was simply not here, because I was like 20 pages behind after Easter and had a lot more trouble than I should have had catching up.

I didn't change from Dap to Len because I went to bed directly after voting Dap.

How am I being all buddy buddy and nice to you?

Oh wait, nevermind that. That was another reason I wanted to get this out - You can't say a single word without defending, buddying, distancing or nudging. Please, guys, stop being so overreactive to actions and just look at the REAL mistakes, not the ones that are made as often by town as by scum, if not more often by town (because scum will pay more attention to what they post).

So he voted for Dap today because he was going to consolidate the vote yesterday?

That's just priceless.

Turin I :wub: you so much sometimes you Mafia Genius you.

:bighugs:

Yesterday I also believed Dap mafia. The reason that I didn't vote earlier, is because there was still a lot of attention to me, and I thought you guys would be capable of making my vote on Dap a scum tell.

hope you feel better ithi 

i have to agree ley has been playing it weird, and most of his posts have been defending himself over something that he wrote in a very confusing and totally scummy way (by accident as he mentioned it)

UNOFFICIAL vote count:

RTE (1/8): Rand

Dap (4/8): Hally, RTE, Arez, Cloud

Ed (1/8): Chuckles

Len (1/8): Dap

Talya (2/8) Turin, Len

As I am going to bed, we only have 3 hours to deadline and apparently a Darthe random is not funny, I will

vote Dap

Yesterday voted for consolidation. Does not say that Dap is mafia

I'll put my vote on Dap again, like yesterday, with the reasons of back then plus what Ithi said earlier today, pretty much. And, not sure if anyone mentioned that already, the total lack of wots from Dap this game and the lynch going from him to Len last moment. I mean, Len wasn't even THAT scummy...

Vote Dap

Again does not say that he believes Dap to be mafia. Just that he will put his vote there.

Also, bolding is mine

also was going to mention this, i dont remember him casing dap (ill have to check but i seriously dont remember ley casing anyone)

I'm not good at casing. I look at cases from others, I say everything useful what I can think of, and that's about it. If I notice a mistake, I point it out if noone else does, too. But reading the full thread to convince everyone that player A is scum? I neither have the time nor the patience for that...

BG said :

Basically it seemed like the game got to a good start within the 1st 5 pages and people were scumhunting early on... then it got derailed by RTE/Talya/Mish. Now Mish 1.0 was town, so whatever, she didn't contribute quite as much. But Talya seemed to be the main pusher. Also when Ithi pointed this out a few pages later Talya got fairly defensive and posted some weird stuff:

I just had to comment on this. What was posted before and what Talya's defending isn't that big of a deal, but the defence strategy here is manipulative at best and puts anyone who is suspicious of Talya in a catch-22 as she's pre-emptively blocked anyone from pointing out what she's realized could be incriminating behavior on her own part.

Talya doesn't comment on ALL of this?

BG continues:

Moving forward though I think RTE's persistent defence of Ithi to be odd. There are 2-3 time RTE defends Ithi's playstyle without any reason to do so. So FoS RTE for that.

Anyway, the game's started to pick up again now. Moving on to the next 10 pages...

And Talya does mention something this time.

Talya says:

This caught my eye, maybe she wanted to know if this was after day 1 so that she could say that he must have viewed her

Yes pretty much. That would have been nice to have out in the open. I like being somewhere between a 4 and a 7 though. Pineapples are cool.

Well I finished re-reading so consider me caught up. Admittadly, I skimmed a bunch, but do what ya gotta do, right?

My top 4 suspects in no particular order:

Talya - Mentioned the day 1 stuff earlier which put her on my list early, and hasn't done anything to persuade me to take her off my list really.

Leyrann - Recently added, for what Turin and Ithi pointed out. Ley just commented:

"Yesterday I also believed Dap mafia. The reason that I didn't vote earlier, is because there was still a lot of attention to me, and I thought you guys would be capable of making my vote on Dap a scum tell."

However the issue is that what Leyrann said was "I'll put my vote on Dap again, like yesterday, with the reasons of back then plus what Ithi said earlier today" but I don't remember Leyrann giving any reasons yesterday at all. Today saying she believed Dap mafia is odd since I don't remember any proof.

Dap - Jailer/Jailkeeper whatever feels off. Also, I'd need to go back and look, but I remember thinking Dap might have made a slip and wanted to wait and see if it was addressed. Took a note of it, lost the note. Will need to go back and check.

Chuckles - More likely a SK I think. Targets have not seemed pro-town to me. I doubted he actually killed the mafia on night 2 (redirection, mirror roles, etc.) until there were 2 deaths last night which at least proves more than 1 killing method. But Hallia seemed like a poor choice to me for pro-town. She wasn't really pinging that I noticed or remember anyone else noticing.

Currently, I'd like Leyrann to make her own case about Dap rather than claim she thought he was mafia and piggy back on others reasonings. If she already did so, I'd like to see proof. Might change my vote based on my Dap review.

Vote Leyrann

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but here's what I noticed with Dap:

Ithi I expect better of you. Now you are just pushing for a reveal
I can't wait any longer

I'm the TOWN jail keeper, I stress town cos they way Darthe labelled me in my PM suggests there is a mafia with the same role
I also have an interesting clause about my Protection side, I only protect from one kill action. Seems odd to include unless Darthe expects this to happen.

Chuckles N1
Len N2

Also when i mentioned wild theories, cultafia
I'm worried we might have one, lack of a NK and a town jail keeper. It feels like its possible
I have no evidence, just a gut on that but might as well tell you
Hmm what else, I need to check my PM incase I've missed something, I'd rather not die though

Dap claims. Good.

Ithi I expect better of you. Now you are just pushing for a reveal
I can't wait any longer

I'm the TOWN jail keeper, I stress town cos they way Darthe labelled me in my PM suggests there is a mafia with the same role
I also have an interesting clause about my Protection side, I only protect from one kill action. Seems odd to include unless Darthe expects this to happen.

Chuckles N1
Len N2

Also when i mentioned wild theories, cultafia
I'm worried we might have one, lack of a NK and a town jail keeper. It feels like its possible
I have no evidence, just a gut on that but might as well tell you
Hmm what else, I need to check my PM incase I've missed something, I'd rather not die though

Interesting. Explain your choices.

RTE asks him to explain he Jailing choices. Good.

My role won't cause a limited shot role (eg Vig) to lose a shot if they try to use it in jail

I'm still worried Chuckles is a SK but I was going to try a few more blocks to see how that goes, be wary of him

Ithi I don't know about

Masons I've explained

Len is bugging me, Ley too

RTE I don't trust at all

Everyone else is too bloody quiet

Goodnight (it's 1:39am for me)

Dap follows up with this. Wait a minute... is this the reasoning for blocking chuckles?!?!? Chuckles hadn't revealed yet.

Chuckles was pinging me but he was also I likely target for a NK IMO, either way I though I might be able to stop a NK (I might have, can't prove it either way)

Len I thought was mafia (chuckles claimed Vig) so I was hoping to stop a kill or if I had survived till tomorrow I was going to push him till he fake claimed and then see if it matched up, i just don't trust him

Okay follows up a few minutes later after saying good night and re-explains the reason for blocking chuckles. Backtracking on a slip? Eh, maybe, but I'll let it slide cause the first post might have just been Dap getting ninja'd.

More importantly, If you thought Len was mafia enough to block him... why Len instead of one of the others on the list above that you obviously trustted much less (RTE for example) rather than the one that was merely "bugging you"? Also shame that you decided not to block RTE last night whom "you didn't trust at all" and saved us a decent role compared to Ithi who you simply "don't know about."

Well I finished re-reading so consider me caught up. Admittadly, I skimmed a bunch, but do what ya gotta do, right?

My top 4 suspects in no particular order:

Talya - Mentioned the day 1 stuff earlier which put her on my list early, and hasn't done anything to persuade me to take her off my list really.

Leyrann - Recently added, for what Turin and Ithi pointed out. Ley just commented:

"Yesterday I also believed Dap mafia. The reason that I didn't vote earlier, is because there was still a lot of attention to me, and I thought you guys would be capable of making my vote on Dap a scum tell."

However the issue is that what Leyrann said was "I'll put my vote on Dap again, like yesterday, with the reasons of back then plus what Ithi said earlier today" but I don't remember Leyrann giving any reasons yesterday at all. Today saying she believed Dap mafia is odd since I don't remember any proof.

Dap - Jailer/Jailkeeper whatever feels off. Also, I'd need to go back and look, but I remember thinking Dap might have made a slip and wanted to wait and see if it was addressed. Took a note of it, lost the note. Will need to go back and check.

Chuckles - More likely a SK I think. Targets have not seemed pro-town to me. I doubted he actually killed the mafia on night 2 (redirection, mirror roles, etc.) until there were 2 deaths last night which at least proves more than 1 killing method. But Hallia seemed like a poor choice to me for pro-town. She wasn't really pinging that I noticed or remember anyone else noticing.

Currently, I'd like Leyrann to make her own case about Dap rather than claim she thought he was mafia and piggy back on others reasonings. If she already did so, I'd like to see proof. Might change my vote based on my Dap review.

Vote Leyrann

Sorry, I haven't been clear. I meant the general reasons people had yesterday.

And I'm a he. :)

Right

Spoke to Darthe, I do not prevent someone getting targeted by other roles, just a killing role

Talya, chuckles would of known he was blocked if a kill didn't show up the next morning. It's not hard to know when you are being messed with when random people die, or don't die

Also my lack of WOTs is cos I've been handing in assignments for the last week and a bit, I've spent 14 hours a day plus at uni. No time to case.

The masons. The reason I don't trust them is if they were cleared they would be killed by the mafia IMO. Leaving confirmed town alive would be stupid as the game progresses. So there is a reason to doubt them

Love how you picked up the SK thing and are running with it

Ley, saying you believe someone is mafia isn't quite and absolute lol. You have to say is

But semantics

Are you using meta to defend yourself though? One could think you are

About the third vote thing, there is a reason (and I keep track in games, I was surprised how often mafia are actually third. You would think they would know by now) but people, when trying to think of a random number, generally choose 3 or 7. So early in games people tent to think 3 is a random of middle place to sit, just where the mafia like to be. Not the be all end all, but has a grain on truth

The funny thing is you say as mafia you NEVER make this third vote, and as town, maybe, maybe not. Well you did, so either you are lying of are aren't sure if you are town or not (you did place the third vote so if you are town you would know that as town you place the third vote)

My favourite part though, "I don't even look at exact vote counts) would WIFOM it and wait until a townie made the third vote..."

That's a lie, if you don't look at counts then how can you WIFOM it and wait till the third vote has been placed. You seem rather up uptight abut all this don't you?

Also this is mafia, people read into everything. If you think people are ignoring the real mistakes, how about you point them out rather than whining about people reading too much into your actions. Very self centred of you.

BG that quote doesn't say I blocked chuckles cos I thought he was a SK. It was after he revealed then shot both nights I didn't block him that I suspected. The quote says I was planning to try test him with more blocks in the future. The SK thing wasn't my reasoning, it was what I started to think after

And for not choosing RTE, he claimed one shot, I didn't think the mafia would kill him, I thought he was likely mafia but if he was claiming one shot cop so I would of been protecting a vanilla, I didn't think he was the NK submitter, so I chose ithi, hoping to get new info

I've never heard of how Dap's role allegedly works. Mafiascum wiki says that Jailor and Jailkeeper are the same thing and basically stop all actions from affecting your chosen person or to stop that person from making any actions. There is no mention of being able to talk to anyone. I have no idea where you are getting all these crazy roles from.

It specifically says that it will protect/stop regardless of the number of actions attempted - so Dap's more than one kill would actually still kill is ridiculous.

This is what I think:

I think Dap is the Mafia Blocker - this would mean his claimed role had a half truth to it. I think he added his little coda about more than one kill being able to get through because there is an independent Killer out there and he did not want to get caught in a lie by saying he Jailed someone and then they died. He also pre-protected himself against any fall out from Len flipping Town by saying that it may have been possible that Len could not be on the Mafia Team and he could have actually have been the mafia team's target. He then says Len will be speed Lynched.

Also I think that Dap's Role is too over complicated and powerful in a game where even the Cop only had 2 shots.

I also used the Get out of Jail Free card because I think is the Mafia Team who are silencing people in the daytime and I am far from silenced. My other theory would be that people are getting Jailed in the daytime and that is what is silencing them.

Vote Dap

We should have done this yesterday. It was Dap who stalled his own Lynch and pushed it off onto Len instead. Dap also managed to avoid being on the Lynches of the first two Town people we Lynched on D1 and D2 and he instigated the Lynch of Len on D3.

Here is the role for jailer btw. http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Jailer

Nice analysis though Ithi, I never really thought of it like that, that would turn out to be a perfect role claim, waiting to hear more from Dap about this.

Well I'm not sure why you guys think I'm SK? Its not like any of the scenes point towards it.

So my list so far:

Tayla: the whole fiasco with messing the names up and making up a couple of shots thing. (I'm sure it was RL stuff but still).

Mish: Activity, not being really that active. (But I think she mentioned DM issues or something).

How does my RL make me scummy?

I started writing this post before I left for school in the morning, so I will probably get ninjad like 500 times.

Meh I'm a bit lost right now. Dap is very high on my list; but I gotta read through parts of D3 again, my memory is a bit hazy. Otherwise it's Ley, Talya and Rand. Ley for, well, what everyone was talking about D3. Rand because he is a bit too good at being under the radar; he posts, but never anything that really gets him noticed. It's not like in the Indy game where he suddenly became a really good player, or how he's played before either. He feels careful. Talya; only a gut feeling, I haven't managed to pin her down either way yet.

Might as well do all the players now that I have ten minutes.

You and Arez; masons, confirmed, no doubt from me.

Cloud, I believe he's the doc.

Chuckles, I don't think he's mafia, he might still be a SK, but I'm leaning town.

Dice/BG; no read, gotta wait for BG to catch up, but I think he's worth a closer look.

Ed; hesitantly town for now; if he got silenced, like I'm wondering, then he's def town in my books. I'm wondering if it's a ban on talking about being silenced simply because it is a way to confirm town.

I think everyone except BG has checked in today?

To be completely honest, I just haven't had enough time to do some real casing, or think about this game nearly as much.  In the Indy game I had enough time to do that, right now I can't.  I'll try to spend more time on this game though.

The nights of relative silence had just ended.  When the lights finally returned the theater was a mess.  Strung up in the middle of the theater was a body, hands and feet tied, bloody and tattered.  

ReleaseTheEvil, one who could see truly the affiliations of two others, was murdered in the dark!

It took you all longer to notice the other person dead in the night.  She sat still in a theater seat, slumped as if resting.  If you got close enough you could see the new smile someone had carved below her chin.  

Hallia, a simple innocent, had passed in the night.  Looking at the board below you understood.  

Pawn for Knight, Bishop takes pawn.  

The game continues.  It is day.  You have 72 hours.

RTE was a a 2 x cop, I think he would have used both of his viewings. If i had just two shots, I would have wanted to get them out there asap, just in case I was killed. He didn't want to say how many he had because maybe: 1. he would have been a target for sure (looks like he was anyway, maybe mafia didn't believe he was just a 1 x shot). or 2. If he had used it people would want to know who the other one was. If he had used it, I'm guessing they weren't mafia, otherwise he would have said.

All right, just got finished with the first 10 or so pages. In an effort to not WoT blast everyone with stuff they already know and have already moved on about, I'll just give base impressions every 10 pages or so.

So my list so far:

It looks like you have a fair few shots, I'm finding it hard to see you as a vig, however that would depend on if Dap is telling the truth. If he is a Mafia RB this could explain about night 1. You were keen to let us know you holstered on Night 1. So you might have known you were blocked somehow.

This did make me laugh, that was always the saying a while back.

A couple of things, I can only apologise for the other day, one thing I don't do when playing mafia is lie about RL, it is stressful at the moment and the way I was getting things so wrong, made things worse, and I just got frustrated with myself and the game, so I thought it was better to leave it a couple of days. You can read that how you will, I know some won't believe me, not a lot I can do about that. 

A few notes on people:

Dap - I'm not sure about his claim, I said before this game seems very overpowered with protective roles. However if Chuckles is a SK then I can believe the claim more. Ley complained that he is playing differently and hasn't had so many WoT, In the last game he was Mafia and we had WoT all over the place, and he went for people, he hasn't at all this game. But rather than make me feel this is how is town, I feel he is doing it on purpose to make him look town. - For me is more mafia than town at the moment. - 6

Ley - He was obsessed yesterday about getting his point across about when he lies and didn't really talk about anything else. I agree with what had been said above about the way he is sitting on the wall about most people, but he has done this for a while. He now says Dap could be mafia because he hasn't done his usually WoT, read above where I said about Dap when he was mafia, so in theory this should be a town tell for Ley, because he doesn't say that he might be trying to be town, but his lack of WoT means he could be mafia (I hope that makes sense)...i'll try again...he is saying by Dap's meta of not using WoT could make him mafia, when in Ithi's game he used WoT and was Mafia. 7.5

Ithi - There was the bit that caught my eye last night, and I think she was trying to see if she could show RTE must have viewed...that's how it came across to me. With Ithi, she's a nightmare as far as me thinking her mafia one minute and then Town the next...bah! I can't get a read at all. 4-7

Turin and Arez - I find Daps GF thing a little far fetched, and RTE has vetted Turin, so there is no other reason to doubt them. 2

Mish - Hasn't said too much. She is playing differently from when she was here on Day 1, she seems to be a bit more careful over things, I have a mild feeling about her being mafia. 6

Dice - He said a couple of things a while back that pinged me, I'll need to find them again, at the moment though I would like to hear more from BG once he has caught up 5-7

Chuckles - I believe to be a SK not a vig, at present don't think he is mafia - difficult to give a rating so chances of being SK 8.5

Cloud - nothing has stood out as being off with him, I have no reason not to believe his town claim

The numbers are on a scale on how much I think they are mafia 1 being definitely town and 10 definitely being mafia. Only those dead and town (and myself :p) have a 1 and Maw a 10...for obvious reasons. 

At present I see Ley as my top candidate VOTE LEY

Talya, this reminded me of something, did Chuckles say he holstered on Day 1, or did we just assume he said that?

I knew I forgot someone..

Ed -He's not been around so much, very lurky. I know he could have been silenced Day 2 if that is the case, it looks like it might have been a 1 shot, because he is the only one who hasn't been on for a complete day. Since been back he hasn't said too much about what has gone on although he has said that he has updated his spreadsheet. So it would be good to hear about what thoughts he has, he missed a whole day. - 5

Rand - Also forgot him. He seems to have been skimming the game a lot. Not around much and doesn't really seem to be saying too much. He tells us to look at the last 5 on Len's lynch and we'll find mafia there - He of course wan't on that lynch at all. 5.5

I have been skimming a good amount, again thats because I didn't have time.  And obviously I wasn't on Len's lynch because I wasn't even available for most of that day.  Does that mean I should adovocate for looking at anyone's lynch?

What do you want me to say. I told you how it works. That the truth

I did say it was a scummy role to claim as well when I claimed way back yesterday. It's why I almost fake claimed

I'm going to wait on confirmation of whether or not Chuckles said if he holstered or not, and then I'll see what happens.

Right I'm going to bed, since it seems you'll all turn on me and speed lynch me while I'm asleep and if I claim tomorrow, we won't have enough time and yada yada

I'm town vig and I holstered last night

Even if you're mafia, most likely you're mafia roleblocker going by Ithi's theory.  Since lolguy isn't mafia, and you don't want to get caught in a lie, this would still mean that lolguy was roleblocked in some way that night.  I personally find it very hard to believe that the same night he was roleblocked, he also holstered, and then after that he killed someone every night.  unvote vote lolguy

Archived