DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could always Lynched an unclaimed dubious person and save Dap for later. He could very possibly be Town's last protective role.

We could Lynch:

Talya - very defensive - especially when the Mafia Team were called not very good

Leyrann - the whole preparing the way for the lie

Mish - following other's cases a lot

Rand - coming out with all kinds of weird stufff about Dap's role

Actually if you are suspicious of Ley, you could probably Lynch anyone he said he wasn't sure of and you would probably hit Mafia lol.

Unvote

I'm on antibiotics now btw. I've developed a secondary lung infection. It's making me feel quite dizzy.

Preparing the way for the lie? As I said before, I'd lie when fakeclaiming as mafia (though I prefer not fakeclaiming) or when the alternative is calling myself or an ally mafia. So no need for you to worry about me preparing for a lie, I'd say. It's just that I'm not like Peace, and I wouldn't fake claim to have recieved information as town, just because I want some people lynched. And neither would I lie about who I find scummy when mafia (except a bit for teammates), just because doing so would end with me getting lynched once I say something that goes against it.

Ok time to get serious. Let's look at Leyrann's list and see what we can see.

I think I'll just post a full list.

Chuckles: I believe him for now. If it looks like there are no mafia left but the game is over, I am willing to lynch him.

Leyrann believes Chuckles is a Town Vig - but will Lynch him if necessary - but only at the very end in case he might be 3rd party.

Mish: Not sure. I'm afraid I've been busy too much with only defending my statement to really notice what others say... Or some others at least. Not all.

Is not sure of Mish. Ok.

Ed: No read because he wasn't there D3. (and I wasn't there the majority of D1 and D2...)

More nothingness about Eddie

Ithi: Town read for now.

Says I'm Town but doesn't say why he thinks that.

Arez: Town, confirmed by RTE. I don't believe in a godfather plot. Too dangerous.

Fair enough

Talya: Either making some big mistakes as town, or mafia. Please try to stop messing up names etc... You could be doing it intentionally to connect people with actions they never took.

Almost but not quite says that Talya might be Mafia. Possibly. But then can't bear to actually say that and also says she might just be making mistakes.

Turin: Town, also see Arez.

Fair enough again

Bg: No read; hasn't caught up yet.

Nothingness for BG or Dice. They have both posted in this game though.

Rand: Not sure. Hasn't either played really scummy or really townie.

A Not Sure for Rand.

Cloud: un'cced Doc. Town.

Playing it safe again.

Dap: Just not believing his claim. Mafia can also have such a role, and he has been accusing people of things they didn't do and such stuff.

Is fully ok with Lynching Dap and Dap is definitelymaybe actually possibly Mafia.

edit to add that actually even on this statement where Leyrann is voting for Dap he can't actually say 'Dap is Mafia' just a lost of not believing and stuffs

So Leyrann has:

1 x possibly Mafia - Dap - just happens to have a claimed protective Role

2 x might be Dodgy - Chuckles the Killer and Talya the muddler upper

4 x don't knows - Mish, Eddie, BG and Rand (this is where the rest of his team will be hiding)

4 x Town Reads - Cloud as Doc, Turin & Arez as Masons and me for no reason in particular.

I think that is a very safe list.

Vote Leyrann

Preparing the way for the lie? As I said before, I'd lie when fakeclaiming as mafia (though I prefer not fakeclaiming) or when the alternative is calling myself or an ally mafia. So no need for you to worry about me preparing for a lie, I'd say. It's just that I'm not like Peace, and I wouldn't fake claim to have recieved information as town, just because I want some people lynched. And neither would I lie about who I find scummy when mafia (except a bit for teammates), just because doing so would end with me getting lynched once I say something that goes against it.

You are saying that if you were mafia you would not call a town player mafia? so then a lot of null and town reads. Lots of "I'm unsure"

That sounds a lot like your current list. you say that Talya could be mafia. you say that you don't believe Dap's claim and that mafia could have that role. very non-commital.

Ithi, even on Dap Ley does not say that he is mafia. He gives reasonings why he could be mafia but he does not vote him. He does not even say that he believes that Dap is mafia. That is troubling when refrenced with his earlier statement that he wouldn't lie about another player, except to try to clear a teammate.

Ley didn't vote at all on D1 or D2 - on the final vote count thingy.

He was also the only person left on Dap when everyone changed to Len.

He really doesn't want to be seen on a Town Lynch does he.

And he did say that he didn't know who else was on the Mafia Team lol.

And today he is being all buddy buddy and nice to me.

It feels off.

UNOFFICIAL vote count:

RTE (1/8): Rand

Dap (4/8): Hally, RTE, Arez, Cloud

Ed (1/8): Chuckles

Len (1/8): Dap

Talya (2/8) Turin, Len

As I am going to bed, we only have 3 hours to deadline and apparently a Darthe random is not funny, I will

vote Dap

Yesterday voted for consolidation. Does not say that Dap is mafia

I'll put my vote on Dap again, like yesterday, with the reasons of back then plus what Ithi said earlier today, pretty much. And, not sure if anyone mentioned that already, the total lack of wots from Dap this game and the lynch going from him to Len last moment. I mean, Len wasn't even THAT scummy...

Vote Dap

Again does not say that he believes Dap to be mafia. Just that he will put his vote there.

Also, bolding is mine

hope you feel better ithi 

i have to agree ley has been playing it weird, and most of his posts have been defending himself over something that he wrote in a very confusing and totally scummy way (by accident as he mentioned it)

UNOFFICIAL vote count:

Dap (4/8): Hally, RTE, Arez, Cloud

Ed (1/8): Chuckles

Len (1/8): Dap

Talya (2/8) Turin, Len

As I am going to bed, we only have 3 hours to deadline and apparently a Darthe random is not funny, I will

vote Dap

Yesterday voted for consolidation. Does not say that Dap is mafia

I'll put my vote on Dap again, like yesterday, with the reasons of back then plus what Ithi said earlier today, pretty much. And, not sure if anyone mentioned that already, the total lack of wots from Dap this game and the lynch going from him to Len last moment. I mean, Len wasn't even THAT scummy...

Vote Dap

Again does not say that he believes Dap to be mafia. Just that he will put his vote there.

Also, bolding is mine

also was going to mention this, i dont remember him casing dap (ill have to check but i seriously dont remember ley casing anyone)

Also I tend to ignore Turin. He does his own thing in Mafia and if I respond to anything he does it gets dragged down into the 'Turin and Ithi got Bonded' show.

If he's still alive on D4 then he's probably Mafia.

Still catching up... this seemed pertinent to bring up though.

Final Vote Count of Day 1 (Vote Count 9):

Cloud (1/10): Turin

Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez

Mish (10/10): Rand, Talya, Mish, Cloud, Maw, Ithi, Ed, Dice/BG, Len, Nol

Chuckles (1/10): RTE

Not voting (4/18):

ruh/mish2, snow/hally, ley, dap

A lynch has been achieved with 8.5 hours to spare.

Day Two Final Vote Count:

Chuckles (2/9): RTE, Cloud

Nol (9/9): Maw, Turin, Arez, Ithi, Mish 2.0, Hally, Chuckles, Len, Talya

Maw (1/9): Nol

RTE (1/9): Dap

Not voting (4/17):

Ed, Dice, Rand, Ley

Two hours to spare. 

Day Three Final Vote Count:

Dap (1/8): Ley

Ley (1/8):  Cloud

Len (8/8): Dap, Talya, RTE, Dice, Chuckles, Ithi, Turin, Hally

Talya (1/8): Len

Not Voting (3/15):

Ed, Mish2, Arez

Lynch achieved with 2 hours to spare.

Not much to see, maybe someone else can make more of this. REd is mafia bold blue is dead town, lighter blue is mason group.

Oh man.... the WoTs around page 30 are super annoying. There's all kinds of garbage copy and pasted, spoiler tags that make re-reading and skimming for info incredibly difficult, and absurd amounts of stuff that isn't responded to. All it does is obfuscates things, jeez.

Archived