DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dap's jailing of Ithi was.. odd..

Is it normal for a Jailkeeper to recieve 0 information?

I mean, according to Dap,  he doesn't know when he blocks an action from the prisoner, or blocks an action directed at the prisoner.

He can apparantly not communicate with the prisoner either.

Is this how it usualy is, or not?

I've never heard of how Dap's role allegedly works. Mafiascum wiki says that Jailor and Jailkeeper are the same thing and basically stop all actions from affecting your chosen person or to stop that person from making any actions. There is no mention of being able to talk to anyone. I have no idea where you are getting all these crazy roles from.

It specifically says that it will protect/stop regardless of the number of actions attempted - so Dap's more than one kill would actually still kill is ridiculous.

This is what I think:

I think Dap is the Mafia Blocker - this would mean his claimed role had a half truth to it. I think he added his little coda about more than one kill being able to get through because there is an independent Killer out there and he did not want to get caught in a lie by saying he Jailed someone and then they died. He also pre-protected himself against any fall out from Len flipping Town by saying that it may have been possible that Len could not be on the Mafia Team and he could have actually have been the mafia team's target. He then says Len will be speed Lynched.

Also I think that Dap's Role is too over complicated and powerful in a game where even the Cop only had 2 shots.

I also used the Get out of Jail Free card because I think is the Mafia Team who are silencing people in the daytime and I am far from silenced. My other theory would be that people are getting Jailed in the daytime and that is what is silencing them.

Vote Dap

We should have done this yesterday. It was Dap who stalled his own Lynch and pushed it off onto Len instead. Dap also managed to avoid being on the Lynches of the first two Town people we Lynched on D1 and D2 and he instigated the Lynch of Len on D3.

I'll put my vote on Dap again, like yesterday, with the reasons of back then plus what Ithi said earlier today, pretty much. And, not sure if anyone mentioned that already, the total lack of wots from Dap this game and the lynch going from him to Len last moment. I mean, Len wasn't even THAT scummy...

Vote Dap

Rand, you believe all the claims equally?

Mish: path of least resistance. Also, showing up right after the hammer with that post. It reminds me of another game you were mafia in.

I said earlier in the day I wouldn't be back before late in the evening, a couple of hours before deadline. It was a complete coincidence that the lynch had just happened.

And again I'll be sparse for the weekend; got friends staying over. I'll try to be on 2-3 times a day though.

Meh I'm a bit lost right now. Dap is very high on my list; but I gotta read through parts of D3 again, my memory is a bit hazy. Otherwise it's Ley, Talya and Rand. Ley for, well, what everyone was talking about D3. Rand because he is a bit too good at being under the radar; he posts, but never anything that really gets him noticed. It's not like in the Indy game where he suddenly became a really good player, or how he's played before either. He feels careful. Talya; only a gut feeling, I haven't managed to pin her down either way yet.

Might as well do all the players now that I have ten minutes.

You and Arez; masons, confirmed, no doubt from me.

Cloud, I believe he's the doc.

Chuckles, I don't think he's mafia, he might still be a SK, but I'm leaning town.

Dice/BG; no read, gotta wait for BG to catch up, but I think he's worth a closer look.

Ed; hesitantly town for now; if he got silenced, like I'm wondering, then he's def town in my books. I'm wondering if it's a ban on talking about being silenced simply because it is a way to confirm town.

I think everyone except BG has checked in today?

Dap, as a jailkeeper what information could you have that you need mod confirmation to relay?

To my knowledge a jailkeep action prevents targeted person from performing any actions and also having any actions performed upon them. Essentially it is a forced commute.

1. Lolguy Claims Town Vig

2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0

3. Ed2funy

4. Ithillian

5. Arez Al'Loke Claims Mason

6. Misheru Sedai - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1.

7. Talya

8. Mawthrex - Mafia 1x Gladiator Killed Night 2.

9. Turin Turambar  Claims Mason

10. Lenlo - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 3.

11. Nolder - Town 1x BPV Lynched Day 2.

12. Leyrann

13. Dicetosser Bgrishinko

14. RandA lThor

15. ReleaseTheEvil - Town 2x Cop Killed Night 3.

16. John Snow Hally - Town Vanilla Killed Night 3.

17._Cloud Claims Town Doc

18. dapianoplayer Claims Town Jailkeeper

i thnk this list keeps things organized 

I think I'll just post a full list.

Chuckles: I believe him for now. If it looks like there are no mafia left but the game is over, I am willing to lynch him.

Mish: Not sure. I'm afraid I've been busy too much with only defending my statement to really notice what others say... Or some others at least. Not all.

Ed: No read because he wasn't there D3. (and I wasn't there the majority of D1 and D2...)

Ithi: Town read for now.

Arez: Town, confirmed by RTE. I don't believe in a godfather plot. Too dangerous.

Talya: Either making some big mistakes as town, or mafia. Please try to stop messing up names etc... You could be doing it intentionally to connect people with actions they never took.

Turin: Town, also see Arez.

Bg: No read; hasn't caught up yet.

Rand: Not sure. Hasn't either played really scummy or really townie.

Cloud: un'cced Doc. Town.

Dap: Just not believing his claim. Mafia can also have such a role, and he has been accusing people of things they didn't do and such stuff.

Archived