DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Arez - how would a Mafia Jailkeeper mean that the Doc would be killed?

If you Jail someone it means they can't use their action - but it also means you can't use an action on them.

I also don't remember Dap saying his role was one shot - but it is very possible I missed that.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arez - how would a Mafia Jailkeeper mean that the Doc would be killed?

If you Jail someone it means they can't use their action - but it also means you can't use an action on them.

I also don't remember Dap saying his role was one shot - but it is very possible I missed that.

But.. If the doc was jailed, doesn't it mean the mafia were free to kill whoever they wanted? Although, I guess Cloud should have known if he was being jailed, and then we would know.

So that means there is virtually no possibilty the mafia have a jailer. That coupled with Dap's claim and action's list makes it pretty believable. 

unvote

You know.. that makes alot of sense. If there was another mafia jailkeeper, our uncc'd doc would be nk'd.

BUT, if there was a mafia jailkeeper (or perhaps even Dap himself), that means our uncc'd doc lied. Now I know this might be a tad wifomy, but keeping this in mind might later prove to be usefull.

Now, for the Len vote. Every vote that has been done on Len has no explanation behind it, not even a summary.

Dap votes Len based on some Logical phallacy (or gut feeling).

Talya basically OMGUS votes Len.

RTE does not give a reason, merely says that he "resonates with what Talya writes".

Dice vote has nothing behind it. I assume he blames it on iactivity because he's moving, otherwise he would have atleast some reason.

Chuckles comes in and votes Len without any stated reason aswell, and not only that, he logs of for the deadline.

and to sweeten the deal, all these votes came within 25 minutes of eachother. 

Now, even though the reasons for voting him are nonexistant, there are some reasons for why he might be mafia.

His insists that me and Turin are scum, he has pointed it out several times.

So in worst case scenario, I will switch my vote. But I would rather have a Dap lynch. And he said his role was a one shot right? The world won't end.

By the way, did Lenlo claim anything? Or are we going to speed lynch him before he does?

Dap gave two names for two nights. There was talk about chuckles having 1 shot, which he too didn't say. 

If Dap was mafia and jailkept the doc, then there should have been more nightkills, as they would stop any protection that the Doc may try to do. 

Ithi I expect better of you. Now you are just pushing for a reveal

I can't wait any longer

I'm the TOWN jail keeper, I stress town cos they way Darthe labelled me in my PM suggests there is a mafia with the same role

I also have an interesting clause about my Protection side, I only protect from one kill action. Seems odd to include unless Darthe expects this to happen.

Chuckles N1

Len N2

Also when i mentioned wild theories, cultafia

I'm worried we might have one, lack of a NK and a town jail keeper. It feels like its possible

I have no evidence, just a gut on that but might as well tell you

Hmm what else, I need to check my PM incase I've missed something, I'd rather not die though

sorry, I didn't read the sentance properly, thought it meant that you could only protect from one kill action, which means you can put people in jail until one finally gets targeted by a kill.

Haven't played any game with a jailer, not a propper one atleast..

I am vanilla town, so your not losing anything here.

Now ehres whats interesting. People come out of the wood work to jump off a Dap lynch and immediately onto mine, most with absolutely no explanation.

Tayla - Wrong. I made jokey comments because everything I had to say had already been said. What do you want me to say? Im vanilla town? That I didnt have anything to do with the NK? What? All of this is implied. Whether I was scum or not the exact same things would be coming out. 

RTE, Dice, Chuckles and Ithi - Explanation? Summary? Anything?! No? Really? Alright. Just checking.

If we cant get a lynch going on someone else I am fine with being lynched. It will help town win the game with the information. Look at who jumped on out of nowhere without saying anything. Look  whos making crap up. Look who defended me just to turn on me the moment I have majority. Look at those who are actually cautioning speed lynchs.

Yes, there will be alot of wifom to sort through if you're town, that's for sure.

Interesting that you claim vanilla. Here I was starting to think that this was role madness.

Why would you think that? Darthe never mentioned this to be a role madness game.

Archived