DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

But I wish he would play like town...

Definition?

You serious dude?

Just cuz you've been confirmed doesn't mean get to lay back and lurk, unhelpful town is worse than a lurky player.

This. You said 4 names, ran away, came back, and have said nothing since.

Pro town.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definition?
You serious dude?

Just cuz you've been confirmed doesn't mean get to lay back and lurk, unhelpful town is worse than a lurky player.

Not really - as they are still Town. A lurky player could be Mafia, surely that is worse?

Definition?
You serious dude?

Not really - as they are still Town. A lurky player could be Mafia, surely that is worse?

Truth. Although they too could just be a bad town player and then we may lynch them due to lurkyness.

Well you can pressure a lurky player and you might get mafia but someone who's town should know better.

Tbh pandy I woudnt mind lynching you, it'd be better you just lurking , if you don't pick up your activity (useful. Posts not random things)

RTE and Chuckles both pro-actively promoting the Lynch of a Claimed Town mason that has been back up byb an alleged Town viewon that mason's Partner.

Do you not think you would be better employed actually trying to make cases on people who are more likely to be mafia? Or are you just posting stuff for the sake of it because you think you should?

Saying 'Oi! Arez - you are not saying very much' is also not really contributing much to the game but I guess you think it makes you look better.

Definition?
You serious dude?

Truth. Although they too could just be a bad town player and then we may lynch them due to lurkyness.

You were saying ...

Definition?
You serious dude?

You were saying ...

I was talking about lurkers in general. Stopped talking about Arez already the post before that.

*shrug*

Someone needed to say it, anyway imo ley has been the scummiest today (I'm on the phone now so I can't go back and quote) but its mostly for his "I lie as mafia thing" which was just weird or ed for lurking and pretty much ignoring the game

Well you can pressure a lurky player and you might get mafia but someone who's town should know better.

Tbh pandy I woudnt mind lynching you, it'd be better you just lurking , if you don't pick up your activity (useful. Posts not random things)

So ypu wouldnt mind lynchinnnga potentual mason?

That's what I achieved. 

Everyone has been making half hearted cases to the right and left. None is taking serious enough for a lynch. Putting in another case isn't going to change anything, so considering that Dying or staying alive is a "win-win" scenario, I thought I'd do some "experiments". Those one word responses I made, they were meant to be irritaiting, annoying, frustrating, but not scummy. I wanted to see how people would act against them, would someone use it as a reason to try and lynch me? Well apparantly it did.

You see, scumhunting is obviously not only done by making large WoT's. Sometimes you can try and trap people, get them to slip. 

Now the reactions to my posts can be guaged and studdied, crossreferenced with the general attitude to a person. Did his/hers reaction to my posts match the theory of a person being scum/town?

Vote Dap

Same reasons as Turin derp. I think he's been fence sitting alot (That's MY opinion), playing really really odd. Unusual amount of "drunk posts" (which I personally think, if you're to drunk to post, don't post).

Logical fallacies, Wifom's, no propper casings. The last reason would actually apply to almost all of you.

Archived