DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

It could. Cloud could of been lucky, Len might of been the target. I can't tell you

I was hoping to catch him in a lie later on

I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Except about the mask, cause I need that.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't like Dap's explanations either. His mentioning of - oh well actually there might not have been any kills because Len was the one being protected makes me think he is setting up for a defence if Len does flip Town. Also him saying that len will be speed lynched now doesn't feel right.

Also I just feel that Dap has been playing a bit odd and these secret messages to me make me uncomfortable. Trying to buddy up and stuff and then saying it's all down to me now. So actually

Unvote - vote Dap again

I think he was waiting to reveal and had all of this planned and I almost fell for it.

I'm having a really bad and stressfull day and I'll be going to argue with my skin doctor in half an hour, so I'll unvote for now and see if I can get my head more together when I come back later. I will be back a couple of hours before deadline.

First of Ley. If you have never played with a cult before, what makes you think there is a cult? There is no prior experience for you to be basing this off.

So what made you think of it?

And you call others out for skimming... I've said more than once that I mentioned it because Rand's post made me think of cult.

Ley: Very awkward and odd play. Says he's basically posting for the sake of posting. Almost makes me wonder if he's trying to draw attention to himself or send a message or something. His play is a big ping, and his successive posts have been just as odd. If he's truly just talking about his play, he picked an odd time to do it, and in a poor way.

Where did I say I posted for the sake of posting?

Also, can you think of a better time to talk about my play and tell people that I don't want to get called out for defending when stating facts and such stuff? Because I couldn't.

*shrug*

Someone needed to say it, anyway imo ley has been the scummiest today (I'm on the phone now so I can't go back and quote) but its mostly for his "I lie as mafia thing" which was just weird or ed for lurking and pretty much ignoring the game

You didn't read the thread either. I said that I never lied, neither as town nor as mafia, except if the alternative was revealing myself or a teammate as anti-town.

Hmm

I'd like to hear from hal and ed

You seem to be going only after the inactives, saying that even if they show up from time to time they aren't posting any real content, while you have been doing the exact same thing. It's annoying.

RTE and Chuckles both pro-actively promoting the Lynch of a Claimed Town mason that has been back up byb an alleged Town viewon that mason's Partner.

Do you not think you would be better employed actually trying to make cases on people who are more likely to be mafia? Or are you just posting stuff for the sake of it because you think you should?

Saying 'Oi! Arez - you are not saying very much' is also not really contributing much to the game but I guess you think it makes you look better.

I never saw RTE promote that, just Chuckles. Still not a good idea, Town, no matter how they play is useful due to the fact they make up numbers, however, being a mason which at the moment looks pretty secure, would be better if they they did pipe up more. Anyone should be challenged if they come out sprouting a couple of words, no matter who they are. 

Well you can pressure a lurky player and you might get mafia but someone who's town should know better.

Tbh pandy I woudnt mind lynching you, it'd be better you just lurking , if you don't pick up your activity (useful. Posts not random things)

So ypu wouldnt mind lynchinnnga potentual mason?

That's what I achieved. 

Everyone has been making half hearted cases to the right and left. None is taking serious enough for a lynch. Putting in another case isn't going to change anything, so considering that Dying or staying alive is a "win-win" scenario, I thought I'd do some "experiments". Those one word responses I made, they were meant to be irritaiting, annoying, frustrating, but not scummy. I wanted to see how people would act against them, would someone use it as a reason to try and lynch me? Well apparantly it did.

You see, scumhunting is obviously not only done by making large WoT's. Sometimes you can try and trap people, get them to slip. 

Now the reactions to my posts can be guaged and studdied, crossreferenced with the general attitude to a person. Did his/hers reaction to my posts match the theory of a person being scum/town?

Nice going, shame others didn't shout for it too. Though, following from Daps claim, could be a good move, mafia would like to see a mason lynched. 

Ithi I expect better of you. Now you are just pushing for a reveal

I can't wait any longer

I'm the TOWN jail keeper, I stress town cos they way Darthe labelled me in my PM suggests there is a mafia with the same role

I also have an interesting clause about my Protection side, I only protect from one kill action. Seems odd to include unless Darthe expects this to happen.

Chuckles N1

Len N2

Also when i mentioned wild theories, cultafia

I'm worried we might have one, lack of a NK and a town jail keeper. It feels like its possible

I have no evidence, just a gut on that but might as well tell you

Hmm what else, I need to check my PM incase I've missed something, I'd rather not die though

Okay, this I don't understand, and now he has gone to bed. How could Len view Mason's if Dap jailkept him. so either Len is lying or Dap is. Chuckles Being kept on Day 1 might explain no kill, but is Len has the kill, why was there one Night 2 (seems chuckles isn't looking so good as a vig). If I remember rightly when he revealed he said he holstered the night before (N1), could this be because he knew he was blocked somehow. 

If Len is the Mafia killer, then something else stopped the kill on night 1, and Chuckles is telling the truth. Also Dap still went for Len after his reveal, because if dap is telling the truth then Len could not have viewed Turin.

Another thought, there does seem to be a lot of protection roles around, and yet we haven't been inundated with bodies. 

I'm reluctant to vote Dap after the claim. But lynching either Chuckles or Len would seem the best way to go. Both have claimed a one time shot so they are both vanilla now, it they are town. 

I think the best course of action would be to lynch Len. If he is town, it means Dap was lying, and he couldn't have jailkept him, because he shouldn't have got a viewing last night. If Len is Mafia it makes Dap look more like town.

Wait.. There was no kill night 1, the night when Chuckles was blocked. Night  2, there was a kill when Len was blocked.

Or what am I not getting? Why is Len obviously scum?

Just explained above. If Chuckles was a vig, then might explain why it went through, and something else stopped it the previous night. Or the mafia may have to chose who does the night kill, especially if there is a jailkeep role out there. Who knows? 

When did Len claim a 1 x shot @ Talya?

Did I miss that? I thought that RTE claimed 1x shot Doc and Chuckles claimed a 1 x shot vig.

I am getting spun around so much by all of this. I really could do with a clear head.

I'm really sorry I'm being so rubbish :sad:

Unvote

With regards to Eddie. I do not think that he would stop posting and become lurky just for the sake of it. I think that some people might like us to believe that though. Perhaps he cannot post in this game for some reason. He has been VERY blatant in posting everywhere else and he was having a lovely time spamming up this Thread during the last Night.

Can anyone go back and find out if he has ever posted in this game during this Day Phase. I don't think he has.

When did Len claim a 1 x shot @ Talya?

Did I miss that? I thought that RTE claimed 1x shot Doc and Chuckles claimed a 1 x shot vig.

I am getting spun around so much by all of this. I really could do with a clear head.

I'm really sorry I'm being so rubbish :sad:

Unvote

Len claimed one shot cop and viewed Turin. Cloud claimed town, nol claimed bulletproof (but was a vest) Chuckles claimed 1 time vig. Hope that helps. I hope you feel better soon.

Chuckles wanted Len to claim night 2, as he said he was going to kill him, but Chuckles went for someone else, either because he didn't want to shoot a PR (As Len claimed before full reveal) or he intended to hit someone else and didn't want his target to be saved. Could bea gambit and both Chuckles and Len are mafia *shrugs*

I'm off out, should be back in a couple of hours or so. 

Hallia said that she thought Chuckles was a 1 x vig. She said she just made a big assumption and mistake. Let's just be sensible.

RTE said he was a 1 x cop

Cloud said he was Doc

Turin said he is a Mason with Arez

Arez confirmed said masonship

Chuckles has claimed vig but never mentioned limited shots - he claimed he holstered N1

I have claimed Town Pineapple and Turin :wubs: me

Turin has confirmed that Pineapples are his favourite

Dap has claimed Town Jailor or Jailkeeper

Eddie has vanished

Ley has claimed he will lie if he is Mafia

Len has claimed he always keeps his mask on :wink:

Who else is there?

Archived