DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait.. There was no kill night 1, the night when Chuckles was blocked. Night  2, there was a kill when Len was blocked.

Or what am I not getting? Why is Len obviously scum?

I'm also questioning this. Dap seems to just have a gut feeling regarding Len, but there isn't anything about the info he posted that concludes Len being scum.

I know someone asked you, I thought you had said it was a one off. If not how many shots do you have?

Nice way of fishing talya

Why are you so secretive of the number of shots you have? You could as well die the next Night. Couple this with your scummy play and only going after inactives makes me think that you might be a SK.

Unvote, Vote Dap

My current top three: 

Dap, for pushing both an RTE and Len lynch for odd reasons. I also don't trust his claim.

Chuckles, for going after Arez who was confirmed by RTE (I trust his claim) and only lynching/killing inactives.

Ley, for his odd statements regarding him lying in Mafia games and not really talking about game related stuff afterwards.

Ley has claimed he will lie if he is Mafia

READING ISN'T THAT HARD AS YOU GUYS THINK, OKAY? I SAID LIKE, 400000000 TIMES NOW, THAT I "WOULD SPEAK THE TRUTH, EXCEPT IF THE ALTERNATIVE WAS TO REVEAL MYSELF OR A TEAMMATE AS ANTI-TOWN", WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM "LYING IF I AM MAFIA", AS I WILL SOMETIMES PLAY A FULL GAME AS A MAFIA WITHOUT LYING ONCE, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO HIDE SOMEONES ALIGNMENT.

Just read it for gods sake...

Also Talya, how do you manage to keep notes and make such a big mistake as you did, writing down Len claimed 1-shot Cop and not RTE? My mental notes are better than that...

Uh... What was all that crap Tayla? Almost everything you said about me was wrong. Are you even following this game?

Unvote vote Talya

I'm still good for a Ley lynch btw and can switch to Dap if needed.

Turin what's your reason for wanting me lynched or are you just following? Seriously. You bring up voting me of chuckles for consolidation when the closest one to being lynched is Dap. I have one vote and chuckles has none. What kind of consolidation is that crap?

I swear you are being a really scummy mason right now.

Ithi I do love my mask.

I can understand you all wanting to lynch me, it was a stupid mistake, the only excuse I have is that I have been stressed in RL and I wrote the only thing I'm keeping notes on down wrong. 

Tbh, I'm in a crap place and not really helping town right now, I can't get things straight in my head let alone on the notes I'm writing. (which is only about who claimed what). I don't have any excuse for it. 

The only thing I can say is looking at those two that Dap jailkept and one of them (Dap, Len or Chuckles is Mafia)

Chuckles, yeah, you should claim to help town, call it what you want but you are not helping yourself. 

Lenlo - I do love that you accuse Turin of following and then change your vote to follow his.

You know, when I get my thought processing powers back I'm going to look back at this game and laugh.

I think I want to change my vote back to Dap ... but I also think Talya could have got all that wrong information from 'elsewhere' but also Len has only started posting now he has been accused and all Ley keeps going on about if the possibility that he will have to lie if he is asked a question about whether him or a team mate is mafia - but only if he is on the mafia team.

Seriously - you are all just out to save yourselves I think.

Why don't you all just Lynch me instead. I feel half dead anyways.

Leyrann - are you mafia? Do you know who else is on the Mafia team? Are you telling the truth or lying with regards to the answers to my previous two questions? How confident are you in your answers to my previous three questions?

No, no, yes, 100% certain. But as, as far as you know, I might be mafia, that doesn't tell you anything, so why even ask? All four are, after all, related to my alignment, and therefore the only questions that you might see me lie about if you ask them when I'm mafia, right?

And you STILL seem to not get it. I NEVER lie, except about the alignments or fakeclaims as mafia (though I try to avoid those), because if you're town, lies are stopping the town from doing work (also remember Peace from the game where you modded; I think he helped mafia more than town through his lying), and as mafia, you might get lynched for lies, for example fakeclaiming Watcher, saying that noone visited Person A at night two, while then it turns out the already claimed Doc visited person A at night two.

Ley has claimed he will lie if he is Mafia

READING ISN'T THAT HARD AS YOU GUYS THINK, OKAY? I SAID LIKE, 400000000 TIMES NOW, THAT I "WOULD SPEAK THE TRUTH, EXCEPT IF THE ALTERNATIVE WAS TO REVEAL MYSELF OR A TEAMMATE AS ANTI-TOWN", WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM "LYING IF I AM MAFIA", AS I WILL SOMETIMES PLAY A FULL GAME AS A MAFIA WITHOUT LYING ONCE, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO HIDE SOMEONES ALIGNMENT.

Just read it for gods sake...

Also Talya, how do you manage to keep notes and make such a big mistake as you did, writing down Len claimed 1-shot Cop and not RTE? My mental notes are better than that...

I explained the only notes I have are who claimed and for some reason I wrote RTE's claim by Lens name, so when I see Dap's post I look at my notes (small as they are) and I go from there. When someone says RTE claimed  it came back to me. I'm sorry I have about a thousand things going through my head right now and this is just one of them, so I can't remember everything...so sue me...or vote, I'm tired, so please read what I said before jumping on me. You don't like repeating what you have said...neither do I.

UNOFFICIAL vote count:

RTE (1/8): Rand

Dap (4/8): Hally, RTE, Arez, Cloud

Ed (1/8): Chuckles

Len (1/8): Dap

Talya (2/8) Turin, Len

As I am going to bed, we only have 3 hours to deadline and apparently a Darthe random is not funny, I will

vote Dap

Well some think not...haha

I'm not sure about Dap's claim, someone else mentioned it. Why would Dap think that there was a mafia Jailkeeper as well, just because Darthe said he was a town one. If he hadn't called him town else where in his PM, then why wouldn't Darthe call it a Town Jail Keeper (saves saying to many times). 

Also why would there be so many protective roles in a game, where it looks like so far there aren't many kills (could explain why lack of kills) but it would make the game uneven. hmmm...I'm reluctant to lynch a claim, it is very powerful and useful, however if he is telling the truth about the role, but not the alignment, that would be dangerous for us. If he was mafia with this role, he could have easily jail kept Cloud and there should have been a mafia kill last night. So I'm thinking he has the role and town or he is mafia and has no role. 

I'm still wondering about Chuckles saying he holstered on Night 1 when he was Jailkept by Dap. He still could well be mafia or sk. He seems reluctant to tell us how many shots he has left, got quite funny about it. Maybe he did only have one and feels we would be happy to lynch him if we thought he was just vanilla. 

Len, he made quite a few jokey comments to Dap after he revealed, it was almost like he didn't know what to say to him, especially if Dap was the reason for there being no night kill. Gets very defensive and jumps on Turin's vote on me, going on about the rubbish I had said (and he has a point, but I have explained). The Ley vote seems to have dried up and so he is looking for someone else, but won't go for Dap because it may make him look more mafia. 

Ley beat me to the unofficial vote count, was just going to do one.

I'm reluctant to go with Dap, he could be tested later and if town very useful. 

Not for the reasons before, but his reactions to Dap after the reveal and around that time, to now. 

VOTE LEN 

Well some think not...haha

I'm not sure about Dap's claim, someone else mentioned it. Why would Dap think that there was a mafia Jailkeeper as well, just because Darthe said he was a town one. If he hadn't called him town else where in his PM, then why wouldn't Darthe call it a Town Jail Keeper (saves saying to many times). 

Also why would there be so many protective roles in a game, where it looks like so far there aren't many kills (could explain why lack of kills) but it would make the game uneven. hmmm...I'm reluctant to lynch a claim, it is very powerful and useful, however if he is telling the truth about the role, but not the alignment, that would be dangerous for us. If he was mafia with this role, he could have easily jail kept Cloud and there should have been a mafia kill last night. So I'm thinking he has the role and town or he is mafia and has no role. 

I'm still wondering about Chuckles saying he holstered on Night 1 when he was Jailkept by Dap. He still could well be mafia or sk. He seems reluctant to tell us how many shots he has left, got quite funny about it. Maybe he did only have one and feels we would be happy to lynch him if we thought he was just vanilla. 

Len, he made quite a few jokey comments to Dap after he revealed, it was almost like he didn't know what to say to him, especially if Dap was the reason for there being no night kill. Gets very defensive and jumps on Turin's vote on me, going on about the rubbish I had said (and he has a point, but I have explained). The Ley vote seems to have dried up and so he is looking for someone else, but won't go for Dap because it may make him look more mafia. 

Ley beat me to the unofficial vote count, was just going to do one.

I'm reluctant to go with Dap, he could be tested later and if town very useful. 

Not for the reasons before, but his reactions to Dap after the reveal and around that time, to now. 

VOTE LEN 

This and a lot of what Talya has written resonates with me.

I asked Leyrann if he knew who else was on the Mafia team. He just replied no.

I phrased it like that on purpose because he shouldn't know ANYONE on the Mafia team.

Hrm. Interesting.

I'm going to Unvote, Vote Len. Willing to change to Ley but seems unlikely to happen at this point.

I dont like Ley atm but with 2 hours to go i dont think a lynch on him will happen. Im going to vote Len cause i think we will get the most info this way.

vote len

also i have asked to be replaced as i start moving house in 2 days. I will keep playing til Sarthe finds  a replacement

You know.. that makes alot of sense. If there was another mafia jailkeeper, our uncc'd doc would be nk'd.

BUT, if there was a mafia jailkeeper (or perhaps even Dap himself), that means our uncc'd doc lied. Now I know this might be a tad wifomy, but keeping this in mind might later prove to be usefull.

Now, for the Len vote. Every vote that has been done on Len has no explanation behind it, not even a summary.

Dap votes Len based on some Logical phallacy (or gut feeling).

Talya basically OMGUS votes Len.

RTE does not give a reason, merely says that he "resonates with what Talya writes".

Dice vote has nothing behind it. I assume he blames it on iactivity because he's moving, otherwise he would have atleast some reason.

Chuckles comes in and votes Len without any stated reason aswell, and not only that, he logs of for the deadline.

and to sweeten the deal, all these votes came within 25 minutes of eachother. 

Now, even though the reasons for voting him are nonexistant, there are some reasons for why he might be mafia.

His insists that me and Turin are scum, he has pointed it out several times.

So in worst case scenario, I will switch my vote. But I would rather have a Dap lynch. And he said his role was a one shot right? The world won't end.

By the way, did Lenlo claim anything? Or are we going to speed lynch him before he does?

Archived