DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all @ mish - you are right, i had it in my head you had said that, and I reread your comments and i had read it wrong.

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of. You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons. This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia. Also, you can now ride all the way through the game. And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given. vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills? I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of. Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

Turin's right, he'd hinted a bit before, so it's not so weak to me. I think viewing one of the masons was a good idea. And then you try to spread the idea of a (fourth I guess?) party here, and then in a later post again.
Hallia - what makes you say 4th party?

if you read Darthe's post about the colours he uses he actually mentions a 4th party and even a 5th I think. It was when day began. however, she doesn't seem to have seen that and has her other reasons which seemed a bit odd.

@ley: why bring in talk of cult?

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

Why did you have the need to tell everyone, people will lie if they are mafia it is known. So why should you say that you do it. I can't see how it would help us nor you. Nol lied when town, over his BPV, so people lie at other times as well. Trying to look too town. I can't understand saying what you think, but the last line is just odd.

So Ley basically you are lying about not lying in mafia games? After a statement like that how do you EVER expect to be trusted in a mafia game?

Everyone lies in mafia depending on their role, so this comment makes no sense whatsoever. Do you trust everyone then? Will it only be now that you don't trust Ley after that statement. Personally I don't trust anyone. another odd statement.

Ialso explained that. Hes not a PR, he says hes used it already

i also dont believe him

and im not even voting him. I agree ley is scummy and i want to hrar from len too. Hes also likely mafia

What do you want to hear from me? Be specific. Ive said what I think on people and ive been around.

If you think im mafia, awesome. Lynch me, get information, go find the real scum and win this game. But give me a chance to defend myself by posting a case please.

how about we here more of your thoughts on what is going on. Why do people feel the need to ask what people want all the time. Lets hear your views, lets hear from you more. the purple bold - Frustration seems to be coming out here.

I find Daps reasoning over not believing RTE's viewing if he turns up town, is a little far fetched. So Dap - if RTE's alignment doesn't prove Turin or Arez, what is the point in lynching him. You said earlier that one of the three needs to be lynched to prove it and it should be RTE. Now you are saying it wouldn't prove anything.

I have my thoughts and was now responding to what dap had said in response to said thoughts. Best way to catch the scum is to converse. Only posting thoughts and not discussing them does nothing.

And why bring up another element for the game? It's useless to speculate about things like that when we have no way of checking it. It's doing nothing but breeding wifom.

Ithi ill post that top 3 for you when I have time to look over everyone again. Going into class now.

I don't doubt it at all

The other I do

Ley was the one bugging me, that's who

Then can you please case me so that I can explain any actions that are maybe not clear?

Oh, by the way, I'd be willing to lynch either Nol or Chuckles if not for their claims. With their claims, I'm not sure. There are pros (they played very scummy and revealed really early) and cons (we might lose a vig or someone immune to mafia shots).

I can see how unsure of Nol you were

I call that opportunistic and scummy

I wasn't unsure of him. Well, not more than anyone else. His play was scummy enough for a lynch, but his claim does make me doubt a bit. Same with Chuckles. Play says mafia, claim says that we might need to be careful.

Yes careful is piling a vote on after a claim, straight after someone else

You might have noticed the time. I live in the Netherlands, it was about 8:30 AM for me, if I remember correctly. That's when most people wake up, and I just happened to have the same reasons as Turin had.

I'm just going to 

unvote vote Nolder

His play keeps failing, as has constantly been pointed out the last few pages. Chuckles is still #2 on my list though, and I am also wanting to vote him if it looks like he is getting more votes. Both I think are scum.

Sorry it's out of order, he says he'd lynch Nol if not for is claim but he is still voting Nol

The post was an hour after turins give or take, and we had been talking about this claim I believe so if the claim made you hesitate, why vote.

I can't find a solid lie or any other interactions that really have had lie material in them (I even looked at his past games to check about cults and stuff)

So make of it what you will

He did say he wouldn't hesitate to consolidate near a deadline though

I'm sorry that you don't like me agreeing with the others about you, Dap. I'm also sorry you don't find them interesting /sarcasm.

You seem to have followed Dap quite a bit during the last Night and you were one of the first to vote for RTE. Why the sudden change of heart?

What happened to your 'let's not Lynch Claimed peoples' thingy from yesterday.

WhY you go after Rte?

LeY is far more suspect especially with woe is me 2 voteS don't speed lynch me vanishing I'm only lying cos I'm mafia speech.

He's like the New Rand.

I said "don't speed lynch me", because there were two votes in maybe two or three hours, while I wouldn't be online for about 20 hours. If you'd have kept going like that, I'd have been dead a long time already. I didn't want that, as I still remember that one time I was Doc and I got lynched before having a chance to defend myself in ANY way. I don't ever want that again, no matter what my role is (exception: jester).

So Ley basically you are lying about not lying in mafia games? After a statement like that how do you EVER expect to be trusted in a mafia game?

So, you're saying that I lie about when I lie? Because, no, that's not the case. As town, I won't lie, as mafia, I would only lie to not reveal myself or an ally as mafia. You could say it like this. I don't lie, except if I am anti-town and need to lie to survive. The reason for this is because, if someone gets caught in a lie, this person doesn't normally survive. Therefore, it's best to lie as little as possible.

@ley: why bring in talk of cult?

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

Why did you have the need to tell everyone, people will lie if they are mafia it is known. So why should you say that you do it. I can't see how it would help us nor you. Nol lied when town, over his BPV, so people lie at other times as well. Trying to look too town. I can't understand saying what you think, but the last line is just odd.

I had the need to tell everyone, because I just want people to know that I say what I think, as you can't say a word without distancing, buddying, nudging or anything like that, while I sometimes just want to say "you say A is pushing B's lynch, but as you see here, he's pushing C's lynch, with vote and all the stuff", or something like that, without everyone saying that I'm defending someone. Because that's what usually happens if you state some facts that regard someone else than yourself.

Has everyone forgotten that Leyrann has basically said that he is Mafia this game?

I see all of you who mention it and are trying to help him gloss over it. You really should learn that sometimes its best to not defend a team mate.

Where have I said that? I've only said that I don't lie ever, except if I'm mafia and the alternative is showing myself or an ally as anti-town.

Im ofg yoyr list ithi :-(

i was actually looking forward to yyour case

the easiest way to make people see it is to go back through the thread and find an example of Ley lying

i was plannninng to later

I just didn't want you dead overnight. I'm still not sure about you though.

It is Ley's thing that he won't lie remember. He offered all those points and confessed to being 3rd party and all kinds of stuff and reminded us that he doesn't ever lie.

In this game he pointed out that actually when he is Mafia he is going to lie. It's like a pre apology. I mean we all know it happens but he needs us to know that he is only lying because he has to.

Please quote where I said I won't ever lie. Because I looked up that game, and I couldn't find anything.

Turin I said only night shots

(And its sorta written in caps so I can't miss it in the pms)

Really? Weird, I don't have a single cap in my PM, except for grammatical caps. But then again, maybe Darthe didn't write them all the same way.

This is the post I was referring to. Why mention this unless he was something similar, no one else would have been bothered by it.

I mentioned I thought he meant that people should maybe look into their PM or something like that. I think. I'm not sure why I replied to it.

I don't doubt it at all

The other I do

Ley was the one bugging me, that's who

Then can you please case me so that I can explain any actions that are maybe not clear?

Oh, by the way, I'd be willing to lynch either Nol or Chuckles if not for their claims. With their claims, I'm not sure. There are pros (they played very scummy and revealed really early) and cons (we might lose a vig or someone immune to mafia shots).

I can see how unsure of Nol you were

I call that opportunistic and scummy

I wasn't unsure of him. Well, not more than anyone else. His play was scummy enough for a lynch, but his claim does make me doubt a bit. Same with Chuckles. Play says mafia, claim says that we might need to be careful.

You might have noticed the time. I live in the Netherlands, it was about 8:30 AM for me, if I remember correctly. That's when most people wake up, and I just happened to have the same reasons as Turin had.

I'm just going to 

unvote vote Nolder

His play keeps failing, as has constantly been pointed out the last few pages. Chuckles is still #2 on my list though, and I am also wanting to vote him if it looks like he is getting more votes. Both I think are scum.

Sorry it's out of order, he says he'd lynch Nol if not for is claim but he is still voting Nol

The post was an hour after turins give or take, and we had been talking about this claim I believe so if the claim made you hesitate, why vote.

I can't find a solid lie or any other interactions that really have had lie material in them (I even looked at his past games to check about cults and stuff)

So make of it what you will

He did say he wouldn't hesitate to consolidate near a deadline though

I said "With their claims, I'm not sure. There are pros (they played very scummy and revealed really early) and cons (we might lose a vig or someone immune to mafia shots)." in the line immediately after it.

And I think I voted because, back then, I thought he was saying it as mafia, as it would be a perfect way for a mafia to explain why he didn't die.

"So, you're saying that I lie about when I lie? Because, no, that's not the case. As town, I won't lie, as mafia, I would only lie to not reveal myself or an ally as mafia. You could say it like this. I don't lie, except if I am anti-town and need to lie to survive. The reason for this is because, if someone gets caught in a lie, this person doesn't normally survive. Therefore, it's best to lie as little as possible."

"Where have I said that? I've only said that I don't lie ever, except if I'm mafia and the alternative is showing myself or an ally as anti-town."

Dude, these statements don't make any sense. First you pretend to be a saint and keep telling us that you never lie in mafia games, and then you come back to it and say that you find it acceptable to do so when you are scum. The only reason you have for not lying as town is that you will survive longer.

"I said "don't speed lynch me", because there were two votes in maybe two or three hours, while I wouldn't be online for about 20 hours. If you'd have kept going like that, I'd have been dead a long time already. I didn't want that, as I still remember that one time I was Doc and I got lynched before having a chance to defend myself in ANY way. I don't ever want that again, no matter what my role is (exception: jester)."

I think you know very well that nobody here would speed lynch you before giving you a chance to defend yourself. Why are you so afraid of getting lynched over such an odd statement? It seems to be that you made a slip-up by posting this, thinking that it would somehow give you town cred, and afterwards you must have regretted it and started freaking out a little bit.

Vote Ley

"So, you're saying that I lie about when I lie? Because, no, that's not the case. As town, I won't lie, as mafia, I would only lie to not reveal myself or an ally as mafia. You could say it like this. I don't lie, except if I am anti-town and need to lie to survive. The reason for this is because, if someone gets caught in a lie, this person doesn't normally survive. Therefore, it's best to lie as little as possible."

"Where have I said that? I've only said that I don't lie ever, except if I'm mafia and the alternative is showing myself or an ally as anti-town."

Dude, these statements don't make any sense. First you pretend to be a saint and keep telling us that you never lie in mafia games, and then you come back to it and say that you find it acceptable to do so when you are scum. The only reason you have for not lying as town is that you will survive longer.

"I said "don't speed lynch me", because there were two votes in maybe two or three hours, while I wouldn't be online for about 20 hours. If you'd have kept going like that, I'd have been dead a long time already. I didn't want that, as I still remember that one time I was Doc and I got lynched before having a chance to defend myself in ANY way. I don't ever want that again, no matter what my role is (exception: jester)."

I think you know very well that nobody here would speed lynch you before giving you a chance to defend yourself. Why are you so afraid of getting lynched over such an odd statement? It seems to be that you made a slip-up by posting this, thinking that it would somehow give you town cred, and afterwards you must have regretted it and started freaking out a little bit.

Vote Ley

I never said that I never lie in mafia. That's something Ithi made up.

As for your second question - the answer is in what you quoted - I once got lynched before having a time to speak, and I don't want to have something like that happen again. So whenever I feel like there is a train building up fast (and it felt like it was with two votes in so little time and such a long time before I'd be online again) I ask people to not lynch me until I would have had time to speak up. It already saved my life once, you know.

Vote Ley

As for your second question - the answer is in what you quoted - I once got lynched before having a time to speak, and I don't want to have something like that happen again. So whenever I feel like there is a train building up fast (and it felt like it was with two votes in so little time and such a long time before I'd be online again) I ask people to not lynch me until I would have had time to speak up. It already saved my life once, you know.

You are right on the first part. My mistake. Ithi indeed only mentioned that she read you saying you never lied based on a previous game (I think it was Darthe's Allstars game here at the BT?).

I still find your fear of a potential speed lynch scummy though, because there were only two votes on you. It seems very paranoid to me, and that is a mafia tell imo.

I'm sorry that you don't like me agreeing with the others about you, Dap. I'm also sorry you don't find them interesting /sarcasm.

You seem to have followed Dap quite a bit during the last Night and you were one of the first to vote for RTE. Why the sudden change of heart?

Because of things Dap's done this Day perhaps? RTE I'm still not convinced about, but Dap's actions today has been way worse.

Also if you're gonna put out statements that I've done specific things, please back them up.

Ley... Meh, unsure. I still think the original post bringing him into the spotlight was very out of the blue and weird. Bringing up cult before we have the slighest evidence of one is just a bunch of WIFOM and a distraction. The line about lying was also completly unrelated and seemed forced. (also, I keep thinking you're a girl because of your username, so if I ever call you "her" or "she" you know why, lol).

Btw Cloud I wonder how you came to the conclusion that I "followed Dap quite a bit last night" when I had like two posts during the night. Please go back and find them and explain how I'm following Dap with those posts.

I really dislike when people throw out statements "you did this" without going back and actually checking if what they're claiming is true.

Unvote

I'm not in the right frame of mind to be playing at the moment.

Can you please explain what you mean? Because I don't really understand it...

Vote Ley

You are right on the first part. My mistake. Ithi indeed only mentioned that she read you saying you never lied based on a previous game (I think it was Darthe's Allstars game here at the BT?).

I still find your fear of a potential speed lynch scummy though, because there were only two votes on you. It seems very paranoid to me, and that is a mafia tell imo.

Well, it was two votes in only, I think about two hours. Considering I wouldn't be on for another 21 hours, I thought it would be best to at least ask people to be polite. Of course, it's not likely I'd get lynched, but I don't want someone to "accidentally" hammer or something like that, an hour before I'm online.

Because of things Dap's done this Day perhaps? RTE I'm still not convinced about, but Dap's actions today has been way worse.

Also if you're gonna put out statements that I've done specific things, please back them up.

Ley... Meh, unsure. I still think the original post bringing him into the spotlight was very out of the blue and weird. Bringing up cult before we have the slighest evidence of one is just a bunch of WIFOM and a distraction. The line about lying was also completly unrelated and seemed forced. (also, I keep thinking you're a girl because of your username, so if I ever call you "her" or "she" you know why, lol).

I know it was pretty unrelated, but I just wanted to say it somewhere, and neither ingame nor after game there is a really good moment to do it, so I thought like, why not say it now.

You're not commenting on what I thought about you throwing cult out there though Fascinating. Is it because you know there's no way to defend what you did on purpose? All you comment on are when people give opinions about the lying.

@Mish: 

I really don't understand you people. Chuckles' scumtastic posts have been quoted by myself and others. mainly others though. I'm not repeating myself, . It's not repeating yourself if its the first time you actually say itthis started on day 1.
You want cases on him, go back and reread. i did, I found my case, not yours All chuckles has done since his crappy 3 scum suggestions is place OMGUS votes. Between him and Nolder someone I think is fake claiming .well Nol is gone so I guess you want us to lynch chuckles now and I know we'll find out which by day 3 for sure.

Speaking of bad play lets continue to read through your posts

Go back and reread. checkYou're being uncharacteristically lazy this game Dap.

. Resorting to names now. Once again, I was busy and I am super busy this week too. I'm on holiday after that. You better NK me before then cos I will own you then
Tbh though I'm doing ok now anyway, casing you is really easy since you are filled with BS

IIRC he's been cased by at least two other people as well.no "as well". You have to of cased him to say that

Nah he's drunk right now but I'm not giving him a free pass. At some point between now and in 8 hours he can be sober enough to read through. That'd be now, if you hadn't all voted a claiming PR I would of been able to speak and say something of use, but you lynched Nol while I was asleep .

You're lazy for calling out people when you admittedly haven't had time to look back or missed it. I hadn't gone back and looked in 12 hours or so. I still remember an awful lot more of the thread than I think you do
So I went back again and didn't find your case. So I don't think I forgot it or missed it. Maybe you edited it out? Maybe it was a dream?
Atleast When I called chuckles out I had a case, you didn't so stop being hypocritical

actually RTE you go reread because you've never properly cased me, dap has, hal did, you didnt, if you did case me when you said you would, it woudnt be repeating.

who's scumtastic now

I did case you. no It didn't take much. there wasn't much if you think those are cases You've done nothing but incriminate yourself with every successive post. pot meet kettleEvery post you've made REEKS of OMGUS. and yours desperation and defensiveness Your last votes were Roo and myself. And every post is you crying or complaining that you are being targeted and trying to attack me. and yours are crying or complaining that you have a case that no one seem to of seenThen you have not commented on the other ongoing discussions and casings and you haven't volunteered to prove you are a vig yet.
while you nudged them along to see if another lynch was on the cards as well. Last bit I feel like you threw it in as an after thought

Ive read tjjjos enyire threaf 3 times dude
i bt you varellymmake onnd
For me thays low. Fo you it its intense

I always read the game fully. And I've reread it when I needed to get posts for quotes.

Also, it's one thing to play Drunk Mafia. It's another to try to make any progress or contribute anything meaningful when you're playing drunk mafia >.>
this is all pretty useful to me now

Darthe is known for day vig shots.
OMG! YES!
See figure 2 (post below this one)

And no, since revealing chuckles has stayed mum about his role. He wouldn't have much to say about it if it's fake. Problem is we can expect one vig in this game at least, and there's been no CC. I personally think his play has been too poor for him to be scum. But the two claims do vet each other so there's that (maybe the only way to save Chuckles at this point).

I'm willing to switch to Nolder if need be. By tomorrow we'll know about Chuckles.

TWO POTENTIALLY FAKE CLAIMS VET NOTHING!
I can't even read this anymore.

yes but they are potential, and you lynched one cos it scared you

I don't understand what just happened...

but you just said you read everything? :unsure:

I cant reaf lol

My screen was blurry and too small. It's a wonder I managed to post this

i turned it off lol
ok jst knocked teeth our
night

Pics soon

Figure 2

What dont you get. Ithis a.newish mod but a seasoned player. She knoes the older ways.of role lore
@len. basel has been trying to get dice lynched for 2 days now?

I don't think that you can ascertain how she chose her role mechanics from that...

Lol
You got mad in this game when I talked about mod meta, but here you are doing it

Yes I remembered that you said that and in which game and found it. I am good at reading and remembering threads

Omg Dap how on earth did you manage to do that?!!!

It's RTE's turn tomorrow I think.

Darthe codes it with color; turquoise for town, burgundy for mafia.

Ok RTE you better have thought up a very good claim, because I'm ready to place my vote right now.

One shot cop. Got a town view on Turin so that should vet him and Arez as town.

One shot.

And now vetting the masons.

Meh... Not sure what to think of that. Super-easy fakeclaim. What night did you use your viewing?

^ These posts from last Night gave me the feeling that you were following Dap's case on RTE, or at least agreed a lot with them even until Day 3 started. 

Sorry for my abscense; I was so busy yesterday that I actually couldn't get online. Not normal for me at all.

Right now I'm not liking Dap, he's pushing too hard on things that aren't there. Still not happy with Ed being so extremely quiet. And I really dislike Dice for popping up every now and then with a comment but not really contributing.

Vote Dap

So then this vote on Dap strikes me as odd. You said that he was pushing too hard on things that aren't there, but if you think so then why did you vote for RTE after his back and forth with Dap last Night?

Archived