DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know cases don't have to be lots of quotes. But what RTE has done is not casing in my book. You need to put a bunch of thoughts in a post and show some kind of evidence to case, for me that's quotes, doesn't have to be.

As for pushing a lynch without being on it. Please. I'm pretty sure I had my hand in every lynch in the Indiana game and I wasn't on some of those. I've done it before as town too but it's more of a mafia tactic to stay distant from a lynch.

It is possible to get someone lynched without a vote from yourself

As for that gambit idea. Sounds fun. Risks too many mafia members in my opinion though so it's more desperation if it is a gambit than a play.

Still possible though

You didn't vote for the last two players that got Lynched.

Why?

And what are your thoughts for today?

I'd like to hear from Len

Also I also need to amend my statement. I was only absent from the cloud lynch in the Indiana game, not sure if you say I had my hand in it or not

But I still think its possible

Im not sure what you want to hear from me.

I believe RTE is telling the truth and viewing the claimed mason team makes sense to me. 2 for 1 deal, if thats what your talking about.

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of.  You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons.  This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia.  Also, you can now ride all the way through the game.  And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given.  vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills?  I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of.  Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

Now I'm starting to think we might have something like a cult, recruiting people. I hope not though... I've not played with a cult before, but I think it's really hard to play with one... Someone who is town at some moment might've become third party at a later moment...

Someone asked about Maw's role, looks like he had the night kill and someone stopped him and he was then killed. 

If I had a one shot cop role, I would have viewed one of the Mason team as well. I didn't like the way RTE soft claimed though. I will have to reread that bit in a mo. 

And dap, You should second guess what people are going to say, if RTE was going to say it, you should have let him and he would have looked scum. now we will never know, and if he is telling the truth, then you are putting words in his mouth he was probably never going to say to make him look mafia. 

There is another scenerio (quite far fetched, however I will still say it). RTE is Mafia, was worried about getting nightkilled by chuckles and so soft claims. then when he claims he says he was a one shot cop, sounds plausible enough especially when he says about Turin being town. However it could be Turin and Arez are mafia with him. If he is then lynched and turns up mafia they still look good, because it looks like he was saving his butt with the claim anyway. Turin and Arez still look town. It could also mean that Rand or Dap are mafia as well by trying to get RTE lynch and make sure it's because they believe he was lying and showing how easy it was for RTE to make it all up. One heck of Gambit if true.

That second scenario - I often feel like people are overestimating mafia teams. Even if only because of time zones (Turin Pacific, Arez Eurpoean, etc), you'd already be barely able to create such a gambit. Mafia isn't thinking as one person. It's thinking as a bunch of people trying to work together.

For those who don't know what a gladiator is:

A gladiator may select another individual as a target at any time of day.  Votes and deadlines are at this point suspended.  The players of the game are then given 48 hours to create a majority vote on either the gladiator or the individual that they targeted.  If neither are chosen during this time then one randomly dies.

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of.  You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons.  This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia.  Also, you can now ride all the way through the game.  And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given.  vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills?  I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of.  Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

Turin's right, he'd hinted a bit before, so it's not so weak to me.  I think viewing one of the masons was a good idea.  And then you try to spread the idea of a (fourth I guess?) party here, and then in a later post again.

Turin needs another person to verify a mason claim. So a mason must be someone who is allowed outside of the thread communication for it to work as a claim

So masons are either that, or mafia faking

Therefore if they are not mafia, the mafia know they are masons.

Now lets look at what you are doing, you are saying lynch Turin to verify him. Well do that and Arez is sure to be NKd

The only reason that hasn't happened yet if they are masons is cos the mafia would rather lynch one than waste a kill

So lynching him would potentially clear you and help get rid of two possibly confirmed town players (your viewing doesn't confirm them IMO)

So lynching you Would give far more info. It would help clear the masons, and we wouldn't be losing a PR since it was a one shot, and you are likely mafia

^The whole saying he wants to lynch Turin without him saying it pings with me.  

He was going to suggest it. You can just tell

Really? That's the best defense you have on that?  Very suspicious, I think.

Vote Dap 

He's not the only one alluding to it methinks. 

I don't, I'm just getting this feeling because there wasn't any kills for two nights in the row, and the first nights at that.  Makes me feel like something is going on that we don't know about.

darthe always puts in something weird in his games (its darthe for god's sake)

but mentioning cult is just spreading useless wifom 

And so is Talya's gambit scenario, but I believe it's still smart to keep all the options in mind, even though they are unlikely.

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of. You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons. This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia. Also, you can now ride all the way through the game. And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given. vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills? I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of. Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

Turin's right, he'd hinted a bit before, so it's not so weak to me. I think viewing one of the masons was a good idea. And then you try to spread the idea of a (fourth I guess?) party here, and then in a later post again.

Hallia - what makes you say 4th party?

@ley: why bring in talk of cult?

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

Archived