DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one that she quotes eveerythinnng i just quoted and agrees with you?

None of those are cases. They are thpughts here and there

i cased him too so obvioysly i saw simethibg there but for now im content to llet the vig claim stand

it can be useful and it can be tested

nowcwhat say you aboyt the rest

Figure 2

What dont you get. Ithis a.newish mod but a seasoned player. She knoes the older ways.of role lore

@len. basel has been trying to get dice lynched for 2 days now?

I don't think that you can ascertain how she chose her role mechanics from that...

Lol

You got mad in this game when I talked about mod meta, but here you are doing it

Yes I remembered that you said that and in which game and found it. I am good at reading and remembering threads

Yea, I also died in Base Mafia because I didn't believe our vig had a day shot so when I believed peace you all lynched me. So this time when Darthe gives someone a shot I'm very inclined to believe it can be a day shot.

I dont dismiss you for disagreeing

i dismisd you for BS

I don't see any of that as BS. Those were my thoughts and my opinions and I believe 100% that Chuckles has contributed 0 to town. He hasn't even contributed to his own play. Of the two Nolder has been the stronger player. I'm sure mafia is happier to see him go.

I can agree with that

you still have yet to show a case instead od a string of posts FOSing and voting him

if that counts as a case you can cllaim youve cased mostt peeople in most games

I think Chuckles has played against himself. I still find it wrong about how he handled that slip early on first day. Since then it's been all about keeping himself alive and OMGUS everyone in sight. He hasn't even given a real opinion on anyone. ANYONE.

So if nol was such a hinderance to the mafia why did you help lynch him?

The BS isnt your thoughts on chuckled earlier. Its the recebt stuff

"ive cased him"

"dap is lazzy annd not readinng the thread"

"ect

Are you going to tell me until that post on me that you had been putting as much work as you usually do? I didn't mean it as an offense and I feel everything since has been you lashing back. You know you always do all your work and you are the most thorough player, so when you tell me I didn't say anything and Hallia comes back with a post with everything I was referring to, then I know you're off your game. I know you had reasons and that is fine but don't say you are playing your usual game till now. To me I cased him as much as I needed to in order to be suspicious and wary of him. Nothing he posted since made me think otherwise.

How did I help lynch Nolder? I was suspicious of both but I stuck to my beliefs on Chuckles. Where did I help Nolder's lynch?

I donnt mean to say you necer said anything

i quotted youre posts so thats just not true. I said you never did a case, you seem adamant you did

now as i said, not lazy, RL. The cases still have the same amount of worj in them, there are just less of them this game

if you had said ive posted my thoughts on why he is scummy, that would be ok, just dont expect otthers to follow

bbut you said you cased him, you said you had cassed (like me and Hally [so i expect quotes and stuff in one or two posts])

Then you got mad when asked to prove it and went quiet for over a day till after i did my case

mafia like to oretend they case, its why people find it harder to velieve you ate mafia whenn you do case. So my issue with yoy isnt that you had ann unfounded reason to vote chuckles. Its that you are pretendibg you cased him and gettiinng mad when you get called out

also you called nol scummy abd nnudged it a little

you didbt really stop it or trry too

too focused on chuckles (but you ssid you wete willing to switcg, big wooop.. It would be stupid not to)

Dap. I can "case" someone based on one statement. I am finding this grilling to be mostly for show. And for you to come in after both lynches which you conveniently missed and go all critical is poo doo IMO.

Nol was lynched with two hours until deadline. How long was the town supposed to wait for you.? Who were you going to put forward as the ly.ch candidate? RTE? His play is sketchy. Nol was too, and his claim was not believable to me.

Again Len jumps late. Ed also. And dap missed the lynch and complained afterwards.

Your lynchs happen around 3am my time

i cant be expected to appear then

and yes i.think RTE was a bbetter choice

So what Nols claim was sketchy. There was enough possibility that it was true and useful that he could of been left alive. If he was faking we cpuld of gone back to him at a later date.

The one person that the mafia had to lynch to get rid..of, and you all let them do it

Figure 2

What dont you get. Ithis a.newish mod but a seasoned player. She knoes the older ways.of role lore

@len. basel has been trying to get dice lynched for 2 days now?

I don't think that you can ascertain how she chose her role mechanics from that...

Lol

You got mad in this game when I talked about mod meta, but here you are doing it

Yes I remembered that you said that and in which game and found it. I am good at reading and remembering threads

I would say it is one thing to try to use a person's history as a player to game their behavior as a mod. For all her skill and experience as a player she has only created two games. IMO the only similarities between the two is that they were both terrific.

It is another to take a mod's history in creating games and their view of how roles should work and use that to think about the likelihood of how that same role will work in this game. I have had vig shots in three recent Darthe nodded games. In all three I could shoot day or night. It was not stated on my role PM. I had to ask. In the aftermath of the base game darthe himself revealed that in his viewpoint a big can always shoot day or night. I asked chuckles about his killing ability. He said he was night only. I followed up to ask if he had asked the mod to clarify or if he just read it from his role PM. He hasn't answered yet. So both of the claimed folks were likely mafia to me. Nolder has played worse with all the crap he pulled on day one culminating with the ninja hammer vote.

So if everyone claims some role you gonna bypass them until all the vanillas are gone? That makes no sense. You are the one that stated people are relying too much on roles. That seems contradictory to what you are currently advocating.

Also you are still nudging for an Ithi lynch. I am doubting you are really trying to help town. But carry on.

Are you still drinking or is it just your phone?

Just phone

And no, I won't keep doing it until everyone is claimed. So far it was day 2 and to me that too soon to target the PRs

Darthe said we needed careful and considered play, but s far it's been rash and disorganised.

Yes I still don't trust Ithi, the only reason I stopped on you was the mason claim.

Archived