DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe is known for day vig shots.

And no, since revealing chuckles has stayed mum about his role. He wouldn't have much to say about it if it's fake. Problem is we can expect one vig in this game at least, and there's been no CC. I personally think his play has been too poor for him to be scum. But the two claims do vet each other so there's that (maybe the only way to save Chuckles at this point).

I'm willing to switch to Nolder if need be. By tomorrow we'll know about Chuckles.

I wish people would stop going on about how Darthe mods, maybe he isn't this time, let's stop second guessing him and play.

Vote RTE I really, really dislike your tunneling. You are not being any better asset to town than what you accuse chuckles for.

I'd really, really love a votecount to know where we're at. I'm willing to vote just about anyone to avoid a Darthe Random.

Others have tunnelled too. 

Why is Nolder not lynched yet?

Oh right, scum aren't as willing to rush a train on their own teammate.

And cloud, losing a townie who claims to be immune to night kills is far from insane. There is literary no reason to night kill him anyway.

Actually it is, if you have someone who is bulletproof and so can only be lynched is a pain in the backside to mafia, and they know the only way they can get rid of him is via a lynch. 

However as it is very close to deadline, and I have a sleep over tonight (not mine sadly) I don't know when I will be on next.

UNVOTE VOTE NOL

Talya reluctantly votes and Len jumps in last minute too. How convenient. And they didn't wait for Nolder to show and give last words? I guess he's already told them they can go ahead.

Anyways:

Where's my Mod

Is that my Mod

darthvader_zps0b193fcd.jpg

No, its outline is too made up of little pictures of ships and stuff.

That's not my Mod.

Oooops Talya bit and got defensive. She did that when I said the Mafia team were playong rubbish too.

I'm sorry. I actually think you are doing a wonderful job.

Where's my Mod?

Is that my Mod?

Darth-Vader-on-money.jpg

No, his Galactic Credits won't work here.

That's not my Mod.

Archived