DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Good question cloud. Also hallia, Nol is claiming bulletproof not having a vest. Very different. If he were truly bulletproof then no kills could take him out, not just night kills.

I think everyone online needs to check in. I don't want to see a bunch of people just miss the deadline.

Also. Darthe get over here.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolder said he can't be killed at Night.

Because he is on the Mafia Team and they are very unlikely to send in the Kill on one of their own.

Derp derp even if that was true we just had a Vig claim.

Speaking of which. I can be vetted easily. Have said Vig shoot me.

Okay, I was thinking about this a bit more. And either it's really smart play, or this confirmes Nol as town. This, because, as mafia, you wouldn't say "let's have the Vig shoot me", and if Chuckles would be mafia and Nol too, he most likely wouldn't even mention this, because he would KNOW that this Vig claim was false, and therefore not forget that he's not a vetted Vig.

So either Nol town or Nol being really smart. Either way, I

unvote

I agree here with Ley's logic. Either Nolder is town, or both Chuckles and Nolder are mafia. I think that Nolder is town, and I have my doubts on Chuckles.

I really don't understand you people. Chuckles' scumtastic posts have been quoted by myself and others. I'm not repeating myself, this started on day 1. You want cases on him, go back and reread. All chuckles has done since his crappy 3 scum suggestions is place OMGUS votes. Between him and Nolder someone I think is fake claiming and I know we'll find out which by day 3 for sure.

RTE did case Chuckles several times, or at least kept pointing out all his mistakes from the start. 

I agree with mish on darthe trying to spread some mod induced wifom

And hal why not take a stand

Of course you would agree with Darthe spreading wifom.. it will help you out majorily. That was quite an odd thing to say imo.

Oh please ... Even if Hallia Mafia she wouldn't know how many shots an alleged Vig has.

She'd had to be a Rolecop which is more likely to be Town.

Why did you two jump on that?

because it is a weird thing to say, especially because I still have my doubts on his claim.

Good question cloud. Also hallia, Nol is claiming bulletproof not having a vest. Very different. If he were truly bulletproof then no kills could take him out, not just night kills. 

From the mafia wiki: 

Bulletproof is a role modifier that allows a player to avoid being killed at Night. This does not extend to protection from lynches; a role that is protected from lynches is called lynchproof. For completeness, a role that is immune to lynches and other kills is considered deathproof.

Starts out with a vote, I'm assuming it's a joke vote

Vote Lenlo He hasn't been scum since he fooled me, he's due.

Well at some point it forces people to get active...

Once the spam turns into gameplay. Just depends how long that takes.

Maybe my goal should be to have more posts than Dap this game!

That is a lofty goal, and activity doesn't hurt town!

Chuckles has already posted more here than in the Basic Mafia game :tongue:

But here is where he begins with Chuckles, not a vote, but calling attention to him.

Eh. I don't think she's trying to look anything right now. Just taking a stance on spam.

Weird though, as when she modded she said she missed being able to post and spam...

Defends Ithi from Nol.

Where's Maw?

Calls out someone that's lurking.

im really hoping this game doesnt go Wot crazy like recent ones

Yeah I hope so too. 

I hate them as much as the next guy, but they will.

If for no other reason, it's Dap's MO

Sorry for the WoT.  I think they help, myself.  Although maybe not so much in this game, considering editing is allowed.

Your backpedaling didn't make you look any better chuckles.

It just makes you look contradictory. Make a statement and then try to pass it off as a joke.

>i really didnt do anything that id regret and have to back-pedal, and i always joke (i mean read my handle for god's sake!)

but atleast we've moved on now 

Oh, when did it move on? Or are you just hoping it has moved on?

This. So much this.

Unvote. Vote Chuckles.

Where he actually votes Chuckles, and I agree with him.

Ok woah woah everyone.

Talya has an exclamation problem. It is known.

Doesn't make her scum. Just excitable.

Defense of Talya

See, activity in the game and it's not all spam now. Isn't this lovely? Everyone happy? Where's the other 400 people in this game?

Encouraging others to be active.

Someone on the QT told Chuckles to stop digging his hole so deep...

Someone on the QT told him? I'm guessing this is a typo, otherwise, how do you know unless you're on a QT with him? 

Ok, here are some of my thoughts after a partial reread:

-Ithi votes Mish on a feeling, gauges her reaction, deems her Mafia.

-Talya and Chuckles swoop in. Chuckles messes up. I still feel confident with my vote on him.

-Someone (Rand?) mentions that it would be rather early for scum teammates to come in and defend someone, given it was day 1.

-Everyone (Mish et al.) seem to forget that for a lot of that discussion there was only one vote on Mish. Yet there was a ton of back and forth. Over one vote. That means people are REALLY threatened by Ithi or think she has a lot of influence or sway.

-Not sure about Turin and Arez but I guess as some said the cop can check that out at some point. Surprised Turin didn't reign Arez in when he went after Nolder. That Nolder-Arez affair went nowhere, as it seemed neither found the other scummy and instead were just arguing over "revealing" scum hunting tactics. Pointless, not really helpful to town, but whatever, it's a Mafia game, we can talk Mafia. I have in the past and I'm no hypocrite.

-Speaking of hypocrisy, Ley, true. But Lenlo straight up lied to me. Made me sad. Funny bringing that up though :laugh:

-I think it is telling that Chuckles has gone quiet after that fiasco, I think his Mafia team reigned him in. He's been more or less very very quiet since. Some people are active but haven't voted (besides everyone who has unvoted Turin/Arez).

-We are close to deadline, let's please avoid a speed lynch.

-While I believe Chuckles is scum, at this point Mish's lynch would give us the most information. Sort of. If she turns town, not really sure what it would mean. Although I don't see why anyone felt the need to defend her from Ithi. Mish has been anything but shy and speaks for herself very well, which is why I am not sure why anyone came in anyways...

So, for now my vote remains on Chuckles but I am open to moving it. I'm not convinced Mish is scum, but I'm not convinced she isn't either.

He makes good cases, and he shows that he is willing to move from Chuckles should we need it to keep from going random.

Yea, but if you are an active town member who would be a scum-hunting asset and you're vanilla, then town needs you. Seriously, willing to martyr yourself on day 1 is kinda meh. Think about it, if you are town then does it really give us a ton of information? I don't think so for the information stated above. Even those voting for you perhaps just aren't thinking for themselves and just jump on, and suddenly town has only a shot in the dark on day 2. You may get killed by the mafia but if you are here to play, play. Don't resign to dying on day 1. Where's that fire you usually have, or when Ithi accused you at first? Come on Mish, many people to nudge in this game.

I don't know that a mafia would care if someone self voted, one less person for them to have to convince that a townie is mafia.

Chuckles, instead of asking for a VC so you can jump on a train how about you say who you think is Mafia?

This is reaching a bit.

I know we'd get close to 0 information but I'm not moving my vote off Chuckles. Something feels so off. At worst, we lose a bad vanilla.

This is where I think the tunneling accusations are coming from

Ok let me be explicit:

I will not let this go random. But I think all of Chuckles' defenses have been poor. As I result I want pressure on him to commit to something or keep messing up as I believe he has been.

I don't know if he's vanilla or not, but if he isn't he's doing a terrible job of giving people reasons to keep him alive.

But he does explain himself.

Vote Chuckles

Putting my vote right back where it was. Anyone have any ideas as to why there was no lynch?

And you guys say he's tunneling, but really, he wasn't the only person thinking Chuckles' play was off.  And I don't blame him for thinking his play was scummy. (See my earlier case on him.)

You've started off with scummy play, you didn't have any solid explanation about it. Then your scum hunting is non-existent, your list of possible scum is a joke, seriously. And you haven't done anything to contribute to town making any strides in this game. You were scummy day 1 and nothing has changed.

Pretty much this.

I gave my comments on the Mish lynch. I gave comments on Nolder/Arez.

You gave a list of scum which included our supposed Doctor and one half of a Mason duo.

More pretty good reasons for his vote.

I'm down with a RTE lynch, he's lurking and I never even saw his case against mine, but I wanna hear him first before I vote
(Its nice)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Guys, I have a problem. With all due respect Chuckles, your posts and reasoning have been so poor that I'm starting to think you can't be scum. Why? Your team would never let you post even half of the things that you have and SOMEONE would be guiding your play better than this. Anyone, really...

And here's where you start to think that he couldn't be mafia because of his play, although really at that point, he had quieted down.

Darthe is known for day vig shots.

And no, since revealing chuckles has stayed mum about his role. He wouldn't have much to say about it if it's fake. Problem is we can expect one vig in this game at least, and there's been no CC. I personally think his play has been too poor for him to be scum. But the two claims do vet each other so there's that (maybe the only way to save Chuckles at this point).

I'm willing to switch to Nolder if need be. By tomorrow we'll know about Chuckles.

And once Chuckle's had claimed, he backed off, and looked more than willing to consider other alternatives.

Accusing me of tunneling when I just said I'm willing to switch my vote.

Right.

All in all, I am leaning town with RTE.  He shows that he is keeping up with the game and using pretty sound reasoning.

I think it is possible Chuckles and Nolder are both town but I also think one of them is scum. I don't see either of their lynches giving more info than another though. And I do at least agree with Nolder that lurkers should not be left alone. I don't think Chuckles has done anything to help town thus far.

Archived