DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the answer to my question was that it was in your PM. Fair enough.

Have you decided if you intend to holster? Also are you willing to discuss your shot prior to taking it?

I am not sure which way is best ATM. There is something to be said for each technique. I am leaning towards letting you do what you think is best and holding you accountable for your choices.

I wanna shoot tonight but I'm afraid I might hit the cop or any other power role, anyways I think ill pick RTE, you have about 9 hours or so till I get back from school, give me some reason to not shoot

I wanna shoot tonight but I'm afraid I might hit the cop or any other power role, anyways I think ill pick RTE, you have about 9 hours or so till I get back from school, give me some reason to not shoot

Happy I saw this before bed.

Because you'll hit a PR.

I would prefer you not shoot RTE tonight. I think that we can lynch him in the morning if we need to. I have my suspicions of several people, yourself included.

My suss list at present( most to less):

Talya - Bad post at start of D2 trying to initiate talk about why no kill. Very bad to me.

Lenlo - late on both lynches with votes nasically consolidation. easy place for mafia to hide. not much in the way of original thoughts

Dap -  some incorrect things pushed as facts. gut also says he is not town.

Eddie - tipped scales on Mish lynch and after hammer vote stinks

RTE - last stack of posts a bit odd. A few other things earlier also.

Chuckles - doubting vig claim based on my past experiences. Also a few odd statements and lack of original thoughts.

Mish 2.0 - following Dap who I am very suspicious of

Leyrann - too quiet and a few pinging statements

Hallia - mostly due to lurky Snow.

Maw - some following and a bit lurky

Dice - some weird things said but tbh that happens nearly every game

Rand - not a lot to go on but feels likely town

Cloud - claimed Doc. longer un-cc'ed more believable claim

Ithi- on town meta.

Arez-my mason partner

Turin-Me

just as a heads up ny activity is going to suffer as i am currently trying to find somewhere to live real quick and trying to pack up so if i do then i can move immeadiately.

thoughts

i didnt like rte's soft claim. it seems too coincidental coming after daps "i like to leave PRS alive"  (sorry DM wont let me quote at all)  I also dont like that he did it at night.

Laffin boy had a fair amount of pressure on him then claimed vig. Vigs are so double edged. A good vig is a boon a bad one is a death sentence for toen. Part of me wants any claimed vig gone immeadiately but the other part just hopes he hits mafia. Haven't made up my mind there yet.

Plonker  :rolleyes: 

I'd also like to hear more from the lurkers, and all the people who popped up at deadline time to finish off Nolder.

You men like you were for a while. What would have suggested we do, I had a few mins before I had two girls turn up for a sleep over and knew I would have trouble getting on. There was hardly anyone else around. I had to make a choice and didn't want a randon lynch. But I'm sure that as I was the last, ithi will be and push for my lynch tomorrow (just like she did nol), Turin has already started it.

So if everyone claims some role you gonna bypass them until all the vanillas are gone? That makes no sense. You are the one that stated people are relying too much on roles. That seems contradictory to what you are currently advocating.

Also you are still nudging for an Ithi lynch. I am doubting you are really trying to help town. But carry on.

Are you still drinking or is it just your phone?

And Ithi has really helped town, she has pushed for two lynches who have been town. she gets so blinkered that others call other people out for it and yet no one says a thing to her. She has been blinkered makes comments that shows she hasn't really read things properly too. she twists things round to suit her blinkered view. Hmmm really helping town.

Why are you telling us this, this isn't a good move. I hope this is just a ruse.

I would prefer you not shoot RTE tonight. I think that we can lynch him in the morning if we need to. I have my suspicions of several people, yourself included.

My suss list at present( most to less):

Talya - Bad post at start of D2 trying to initiate talk about why no kill. Very bad to me.

Lenlo - late on both lynches with votes nasically consolidation. easy place for mafia to hide. not much in the way of original thoughts

Dap -  some incorrect things pushed as facts. gut also says he is not town.

Eddie - tipped scales on Mish lynch and after hammer vote stinks

RTE - last stack of posts a bit odd. A few other things earlier also.

Chuckles - doubting vig claim based on my past experiences. Also a few odd statements and lack of original thoughts.

Mish 2.0 - following Dap who I am very suspicious of

Leyrann - too quiet and a few pinging statements

Hallia - mostly due to lurky Snow.

Maw - some following and a bit lurky

Dice - some weird things said but tbh that happens nearly every game

Rand - not a lot to go on but feels likely town

Cloud - claimed Doc. longer un-cc'ed more believable claim

Ithi- on town meta.

Arez-my mason partner

Turin-Me

I'm the top of your list, all because I asked a rhetorical question when Day 2 came, wasn't asking for it to be answered. I never asked to talk about it, I was never the one to put ideas out, In fact I said it could be anything and wasn't worth trying to work it out. Ithi, on the other hand said a couple of reasons she thought. Again Dap said that Mafia will want to talk about it and put suggestions out there, I believe others did too. And yet you ignore that Ithi has done this. And after all the sprouting about chuckles etc, you have me at the top, something which you mentioned once before and said nothing else about me. I call this BS, if you hadn't claimed Mason I would say you were Mafia, but then you still could be.

And then RTE claims, nothing like adding WIFOM to the proceedings.

As for those that say they don't have much time and can only get on here twice a day, well most of the time that is all I can do and yet I manage to get more in here than a lot of you. We are all busy in RL (if not, I want your life). You don't have to be active every 5 mins to play this game. You can post properly instead of winging about not having much time (Dice, I can understand, and if anyone has moved, will)

Cos everyone let it go down to the deadline when I happened to be sleeping

I would of probably reluctantly voted both but dragging my heels.

I just don't see why you pushed Nol that like you did if you are town. I know you said you think he was mafia, but come on. Makes me mad

I think a lot of the responsibilty of why Nol was lynched over the other two is on me. They were at 4, 4 and 5 votes, before I moved my vote from RTE to Nol. It was so close to deadline, I always prefer a townie to go down over random, especially a Darthe random.

Archived