DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

I also said his flip wouldnt vet you eitherway

i thiink hes mnafia. If he flips mafia im mmore inclined to believe you, but still not vetted

if he flips town im wrong, but i still dont trust you and it doesnt vet you

Last line. So you are saying that a stated town view from a coroner verified cop is insufficient proof of a mason being town? What will it take then? Only my coroner report, then you will go "sorry, I guess I was wrong."

You should have tried to stay the town leader. You are being too obvious this way.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right lets go through this shall we

I'm not sure if Cloud had claimed at that point Talya - but is too difficult for me to go and check.

With regards to people knowing things they really shouldn't. Nolder was very certain that I was making a mistake and that I would pay for it. He also claimed to have not known he was Hammering - yeah right - and that we should ALL know his reasons for voting Mish.

When he had said I was making a big mistake about her?

Anyways Vote Nolder

I agree with Ithi here that its hard to believe Nolder didnt know he was hammering. Its a pretty common scum excuse and town are generally firm enough in their belief that someone is scum or town that they dont need to make an excuse for hammering someone, while mafia have to fake that belief.

Morning

Talya I've been less active due to a birthday on the long weekend and then assignments. I was up till 2am last night doing those so that's why

I'll be more active from today though

Ok first off Talya does some great linking with me and chuckles there

Ithi also seems to be getting behind that

I had been planning a look at chuckles today but now that will just look scummy. Oh well I think he's the way to go today

I dont like your last line here Dap. Why should you care if you look scummy or not if your town?

Rand and I already dealt with this. Oh well. Those two words mean I don't care

If you get lynched and flip town because of this then we narrow down the pool still helping us win the game. The only people who are really concerned about being seen as scummy are the mafia. I know you say you still think hes the way to go, but you dont vote him so along with that and the comment its an FoS on you.

oh no! I'm looking scummy!

Lol

Just keep brushing it off. Best way to get people to ignore it.

Yes whoever - nothing in this game is certain. There are actually a number of options, but I will remember who was certain.

The first option is Cloud is Fake Claiming and is actually Mafia. The Mafia know this of course and they hoped to smoke out the real Doc by doing so.

The second option is Cloud is Fake Claiming Doc as Town. This is the semi genius option and exactly what I wanted to do before this game began. It is the I'm Spartacus effect and basically makes it very difficult for the Mafia to take out our Power Roles. It also means the Mafia still doesn't really know who is the Doc. Was the person they targetted last night the Doc who protected themselves - or did the Doc just protect the person they targetted.

Personally I think that every hard playing Town should claim Doc. That would be brilliant.

The third option is that he really is the Doc. I don't know about that. I don't know who any of you are and it's actually a bit difficult for me to trust any of you at all. Usually I die pretty early and that's a relief because I never have to actually trust anyone.

And as for Cloud? I suggest we ignore him and just call him Claimed Doc for now. If he is fake claiming the real doc will get Lynched or Killed sooner or later and then he is toast.

Eddie - shush.

Why is it so hard to just take his word as doc? Until we get a CC we cant risk testing if hes fake claiming or not.

so setting up for a counterclaim and also setting up to test it on cloud. Such a townie move there len

The fact that you even bring up that our un-CCed doc could be fake claiming is suspicious to me.

just like you set up for an actual counterclaim to happen

Its like you could be setting up for a lynch on Cloud if say a mafia CCs him. This combined with all the other things you have said in regards to Cloud being the doc deserve an FoS. Its a small FoS, but there non-the-less.

wait only a small one? Is that cos you realised it's what you are doing

Im not setting up for anything. It has to be said and if it makes me look scummy, well idaf. These are things that need to be said so that if I get lynched people can use the information to catch the real scum.

I'm actually considering that they didn't submit a NK at all.

What? I dont see why you would think this at all. Unless they are pulling some stupid gambit with a 1/100 chance of working theres no reason for them to holster their kill. It just forces them to survive through another day phase.

I actually agree. Seems a bit silly to not NK

Hey guys sorry about being semi absent recently but I'm at my friends house and I'm having a hard time keeping up day to day.

Since there was no kill last night and I don't want the doctor to be potentially misled/confused I think it's necessary for me to claim.

I'm Bulletproof, can't be killed at night. So I may have been shot last night.

Would still like to lynch Maw. 9 posts in nearly 50 pages of gameplay? Can you even call that playing? Leyrann as well, would be fine with lynching him next.

Vote: Maw

So afew things with this. 

1. You bring up inactivity but dont list Snow ((This was before he was replaced)), Me at 27 posts, Dice at 30 or Roo 20 yet you do bring up Ley at 21 and Maw at 11. While you are right about inactivity deserving being looked at, its the names you choose to omit that are bugging me. 

this is true. Omission with no good reason is scummy

2. Whats with this reveal? Its not going to help the doc at all. Infact it will just confuse them more about who they can trust.

wait why doc specifically? Why does the doc care if Nol has a BPV thing. One less person they have to care about so it's better for the doc.

It's worse for the mafia cos they now have two protects roaming around

So the mafia would want Nol and cloud dead. Cloud would be NKable or CCable, Nol can be cased as scummy and maybe lynched.

Oh wait isn't that what people have been trying to do?

If you flip scum I would suggest looking at those whose name's he ommited from his inactivity list and yes I know that includes me.

you seem pretty keen for a lynch on Nol don't you?

What if he flips town. Should be pay more attention to those he left on the list?

No but you did omit the other option of him flipping

If he flips town then we should use his information to help us catch scum. Look at those on the list and look at those who wanted him lynched the most. The same thing we do with information from every townie. I personally think it would confuse the doc because then he doesnt know if he succeeded in protecting someone last night. If had knew that he was the reason the Mafia NK was stopped then it would help him pick who to protect the next night whether that be himself or someone else. If he can have an easier time of who to pick then that is more NKs stopped and more towns people alive. Also if he knew it was his protection that saved someone from being NKed then he can effectively call that person not scum, making it easier for us to scum hunt.

The reason for buffalo is obvious to town. Anyone who doesn't know the reason is actually being detrimental to town.

See?! Im not the only one who doesnt know what it means! You mean little panda! 

yea Arez knows what it means, you don't

Hally doesn't know either yet in her summary post he called someone else out for skimming (ironic right?)

So you have been skimming along with all the others that don't know the buffalo

Already talked about this. Search function ftw.

:tongue: Yes, for two reasons.

1st, I'm out of mafia games to play. Seriously, I am so bored to check this twice an hour or so without any posts! Nothing is distracting me :p

2nd, I am a world class complainer. Have you seen these skills?

Whiner. 

I'm just going to 

unvote vote Nolder

His play keeps failing, as has constantly been pointed out the last few pages. Chuckles is still #2 on my list though, and I am also wanting to vote him if it looks like he is getting more votes. Both I think are scum.

This sounds like hedging his bets to me. and you aren't? Nope. I am voicing the opinions that you asked for. If your just going to take everything I say and twist it then I am going to start ignoring your requests.

It sounds like he is willing to vote for either of them but doesnt really care which. just like you are fairly open to other people as well and even CCs on Cloud

Like hes limiting us to two choices for his vote so that if one flips scum then we have to lynch the other or that if one flips town we have to lynch the other because hes so sure one of them is scum. not dissimilar to how you seem to want Nol gone and are setting up for Cloud to get CCed but at the same time are calling ithi out for it

Im in green and bold. Thank you for telling me specifically what you wanted addressed.

If i were mmmafia and needed to claim a mason, id use a GF annd make sure they were the likely one to be viewed.

I dont plan to lynch you. The further along we get, eventuallly the mafia will have to kill you or arez, they cant take you alll the way along if you are telling the truth

have you heard from Arez recently? Hes been quiet

Also imm a bad leader. People shpuldt follow mme

Dap to me didn't seem too scummy until this comment that Turin also pointed out.

I also said his flip wouldnt vet you eitherway

i thiink hes mnafia. If he flips mafia im mmore inclined to believe you, but still not vetted

if he flips town im wrong, but i still dont trust you and it doesnt vet you

Last line. So you are saying that a stated town view from a coroner verified cop is insufficient proof of a mason being town? What will it take then? Only my coroner report, then you will go "sorry, I guess I was wrong."

You should have tried to stay the town leader. You are being too obvious this way.

I know you explained later that if there was a godfather the viewing wouldn't be accurate, but the risk of the cop not viewing the godfather and viewing the normal mafia is too strong.  First of all, if only Turin had claimed and he had left his partner in the dark, then that would be sus of a GF, but he wasn't.  Second of all, they weren't in so dire a situation that they would risk a godfather and another mafia just on the possibility that the cop would check the right person.  Seems like you are scuttling to find a place to hide, huge FoS right now.  

First of all @ mish - you are right, i had it in my head you had said that, and I reread your comments and i had read it wrong.

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of. You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons. This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia. Also, you can now ride all the way through the game. And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given. vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills? I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of. Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

Turin's right, he'd hinted a bit before, so it's not so weak to me. I think viewing one of the masons was a good idea. And then you try to spread the idea of a (fourth I guess?) party here, and then in a later post again.

Hallia - what makes you say 4th party?

if you read Darthe's post about the colours he uses he actually mentions a 4th party and even a 5th I think. It was when day began. however, she doesn't seem to have seen that and has her other reasons which seemed a bit odd.

@ley: why bring in talk of cult?

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

Why did you have the need to tell everyone, people will lie if they are mafia it is known. So why should you say that you do it. I can't see how it would help us nor you. Nol lied when town, over his BPV, so people lie at other times as well. Trying to look too town. I can't understand saying what you think, but the last line is just odd. 

So Ley basically you are lying about not lying in mafia games? After a statement like that how do you EVER expect to be trusted in a mafia game?

Everyone lies in mafia depending on their role, so this comment makes no sense whatsoever. Do you trust everyone then? Will it only be now that you don't trust Ley after that statement. Personally I don't trust anyone. another odd statement.

Ialso explained that. Hes not a PR, he says hes used it already
i also dont believe him

and im not even voting him. I agree ley is scummy and i want to hrar from len too. Hes also likely mafia

What do you want to hear from me? Be specific. Ive said what I think on people and ive been around.

If you think im mafia, awesome. Lynch me, get information, go find the real scum and win this game. But give me a chance to defend myself by posting a case please.

how about we here more of your thoughts on what is going on. Why do people feel the need to ask what people want all the time. Lets hear your views, lets hear from you more. the purple bold - Frustration seems to be coming out here.

I find Daps reasoning over not believing RTE's viewing if he turns up town, is a little far fetched. So Dap - if RTE's alignment doesn't prove Turin or Arez, what is the point in lynching him. You said earlier that one of the three needs to be lynched to prove it and it should be RTE. Now you are saying it wouldn't prove anything. 

I also don't like that Len, when accused of being Mafia, just wants a case and reasoning so he can defend himself.

You would put time and effort into defending yourself when you have not really helped anyone yet by saying who you think is Mafia. Plus you are doing you usual sneaky mafia silennt way of playing that you do when you are on the Mafia Team. It makes me nervous of my thoughts about Leyrann when you are the first to follow me on the vote.

Who are your top three for Mafia Len?

In fact who are your top three for Mafia everyone.

Today my list is:

Leyrann

Talya

Dice

And Len - even though that is 4

And it also worries me that Eddie has not said anything in this game since I listed him, and no-one else has mentioned him either.

He was a total spam machine and laughing along with the game then poof! Vanished.

He's been posting in DM fine and even on my FB. What gives Eddie? You think if you hide we will forget about you?

Im ofg yoyr list ithi :-(

i was actually looking forward to yyour case

the easiest way to make people see it is to go back through the thread and find an example of Ley lying

i was plannninng to later

I just didn't want you dead overnight. I'm still not sure about you though.

It is Ley's thing that he won't lie remember. He offered all those points and confessed to being 3rd party and all kinds of stuff and reminded us that he doesn't ever lie.

In this game he pointed out that actually when he is Mafia he is going to lie. It's like a pre apology. I mean we all know it happens but he needs us to know that he is only lying because he has to.

I have checked his posts and can't see where he may have lied. Reading over the bit about the lying as mafia. It still stands out as an odd thing to say. He hasn't re a ally said much during the game, his only really two people he has gone for are Chuckles and Nol. He voted Nol and then took it back later. He also says a lot about how he plays as well. While it isn't conclusive to mafia or not. I would like to hear more about what he thinks of the players so far and not so much about how he plays or doesn't play. The posts seem very defensive and not really much content. 

one other point. He said to chuckles, (after chuckles said about him being a vig and it said in capitals in his PM that is was a night action) that his PM didn't have any Capitals in except grammatical ones - what is this all about to, it means nothing and seems a very weak reason for suspecting someone, though he does say that PM's maybe written individually. I'm wondering if Ley has a killing role of some sort and it was a bit of a slip

Turin I said only night shots

(And its sorta written in caps so I can't miss it in the pms)

Really? Weird, I don't have a single cap in my PM, except for grammatical caps. But then again, maybe Darthe didn't write them all the same way.

This is the post I was referring to. Why mention this unless he was something similar, no one else would have been bothered by it. 

The fact that both of you want to make a case on Leyrann but neother of you have voted him yet is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Because that's what Mafia does. Especially cos Dap has handed me a page link on a plate and told me to make a case from it.

Of course he could be wifoming me because he knows I don't trust him.

I'm still ill with fluish cold. Going back to bed.

Sorry for my abscense; I was so busy yesterday that I actually couldn't get online. Not normal for me at all.

Right now I'm not liking Dap, he's pushing too hard on things that aren't there. Still not happy with Ed being so extremely quiet. And I really dislike Dice for popping up every now and then with a comment but not really contributing.

Vote Dap

Sorry ithi i was at uni. Apparently they kick you out at midnight

I didn't have time to look through those posts, but him and I had an interaction there and interactions are when people tend to make the more concrete verifiable as lying statements. I'm sure there wil be other such interactions is the thread and they might have one and not mine, but it was a start.

Ill go through it soon

Mish, nice to see you having unique and interesting thoughts. Today I learnt about plagiarism and that, I'm afraid, would be failed for just that.

Archived