A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ley: why bring in talk of cult?

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

?

What's with the over defensive explanation my friend?

Vote Ley

Dap, can you not count to two or is someone messing with people's votes?

I'm only asking because your VCs are normally so reliable :tongue:

Its like you don't even know my name.

I know I often get 'no results' on photobucket because I add that E on now :dry:

Stop picking on me, I'm ill :tongue:

That's an interesting post by Ley. Last time when he was Town he was only interested in telling us that he would not lie. This time he wishes to clarify that he will lie when he is Mafia. It's almost like he is advising us of what he is doing.

Vote Ley

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

?

What's with the over defensive explanation my friend?

Vote Ley

This is just something that I already wanted to say for a while - I don't lie in mafia, except to hide being a mafia or someone else being a mafia. Just because not lying is the easiest way to not get lynched as either town or mafia.

Yes, I know it's scummy to say something like this in game, but I thought this seemed like a good moment to say it, as I just wanted people to know it.

Also, I'm going to bed now, please don't speed lynch me over it (because two votes this fast are worrying me a bit). I'll be online again... Let me think, about 19 hours from now. Might be a bit more if you guys really spammed this thread.

So, to give my current thoughts on Day 3: First of, I believe RTE's claim. It's true that he claimed to have a PR the Night before, but that was only because Chuckles threatened to shoot him (which was also a very stupid move imo). The only scummy thing is that he never mentioned to be a 1x shot Cop during the Night, but waited for Day 3 to start, like Rand mentioned in the post below. 

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of.  You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons.  This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia.  Also, you can now ride all the way through the game.  And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given.  vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills?  I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of.  Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

I however find it more scummy how Dap attacks RTE in the next post: 

Turin needs another person to verify a mason claim. So a mason must be someone who is allowed outside of the thread communication for it to work as a claim

So masons are either that, or mafia faking

Therefore if they are not mafia, the mafia know they are masons.

Now lets look at what you are doing, you are saying lynch Turin to verify him. Well do that and Arez is sure to be NKd
The only reason that hasn't happened yet if they are masons is cos the mafia would rather lynch one than waste a kill
So lynching him would potentially clear you and help get rid of two possibly confirmed town players (your viewing doesn't confirm them IMO)

So lynching you Would give far more info. It would help clear the masons, and we wouldn't be losing a PR since it was a one shot, and you are likely mafia

The first, unbolded part, of Dap's post I agree with and it explains the fault in RTE's logic. The bolded part however is just a guess from Dap; RTE never mentioned that he wanted to lynch Turin. It would be weird for RTE after claiming to be a 1x shot Cop to lynch Turin, who he viewed the Night before. Dap also mentioned that RTE helped lynch Nolder, while he and I were the only ones who were voting for Chuckles. Speaking of Chuckles, even though his play so far seemed scummy, I will give him the benefit of the doubt after seeing that Maw died last Night.

That was a good shot :D

Now what was maws role? (Never seen one that one), and RTE why turin?

RTE chose Turin because he is a Mason together with Arez. 

But now there is no way he can
mafia plan foiled

im wuietly proud

Lol sure. If you are so sure that RTE is mafia, why haven't you voted for him then? 

This is a weird post.. I really can't think of any reason why somebody would want to post this in a Mafia game.. FoS? Lol

There's a difference between posting your thoughts that can be used and posting things that are just wifom

Fos ley

No there actually isn't, because I think that almost everything can be used as wifom.

What happened to your 'let's not Lynch Claimed peoples' thingy from yesterday.

WhY you go after Rte?

LeY is far more suspect especially with woe is me 2 voteS don't speed lynch me vanishing I'm only lying cos I'm mafia speech.

He's like the New Rand.

What happened to your 'let's not Lynch Claimed peoples' thingy from yesterday.

WhY you go after Rte?

LeY is far more suspect especially with woe is me 2 voteS don't speed lynch me vanishing I'm only lying cos I'm mafia speech.

He's like the New Rand.

LMAO!

Ialso explained that. Hes not a PR, he says hes used it already

i also dont believe him

and im not even voting him. I agree ley is scummy and i want to hrar from len too. Hes also likely mafia

What do you want to hear from me? Be specific. Ive said what I think on people and ive been around.

If you think im mafia, awesome. Lynch me, get information, go find the real scum and win this game. But give me a chance to defend myself by posting a case please.

Archived