Day Two Final Vote Count:

Chuckles (2/9): RTE, Cloud

Nol (9/9): Maw, Turin, Arez, Ithi, Mish 2.0, Hally, Chuckles, Len, Talya

Maw (1/9): Nol

RTE (1/9): Dap

Not voting (4/17):

Ed, Dice, Rand, Ley

Two hours to spare. 

It didn't take long for Morphy to figure out his best move, he had known it before the Duke had even began to take his knight.  The trouble lied in figuring out what to do for the people above.  Their stares tore at him, flayed him and held him to their suffering cross.  It was damning.  There were no other choices.

Bishop to Knight on F3.

It was done.  The crowd leered, uncertain and afraid.  They all knew the only reason the Dukes men were among them was because it was a game to him.  Games had rules.  Rules could be broken.

They still chose a man for death.  

Nolder was his name, he claimed to be some sort of wickedness that was impervious to harm.  However, when he was dropped it was proven that his vest could not save him from gravity.

It is now the next turn.  You have 24 hours to make your moves.

Never doubt yourself when people are going hard at you :wink:

And my notes are just the names of the players and who claimed what, so I don't get confused.

Well I've seen what everyone said, and I saw how everyone took it as backpedalling and I wanna recitify my scummy playstyle into a more town friendly way

(I have no idea where to start tbh)

Look who's turned a new leaf!

Why does Player do massive cases on people and then doesn't vote them? It makes me feel like he would rather other people did the voting first and then he can just join in after.

It's his style. I've seen it so many times at this point that it doesn't surprise me. I think he likes to keep his own options open.

The case on Nolder is pretty compelling. And he seems to sink deeper with every post. I would be willing to switch to him but I'm not convinced by chuckles' change of heart.

You've started off with scummy play, you didn't have any solid explanation about it. Then your scum hunting is non-existent, your list of possible scum is a joke, seriously. And you haven't done anything to contribute to town making any strides in this game. You were scummy day 1 and nothing has changed.

When someone asks you 5 times why you are voting for them but have done nothing to address it and their play is still poor...

I gave my comments on the Mish lynch. I gave comments on Nolder/Arez.

You gave a list of scum which included our supposed Doctor and one half of a Mason duo.

Well its more serious cuz apparently me joking around is scummy

*shrug*

All you've done is joke around. You're here now. Why not make a proper list of who you think is what and why?

Ok let me be explicit:

I will not let this go random. But I think all of Chuckles' defenses have been poor. As I result I want pressure on him to commit to something or keep messing up as I believe he has been.

I don't know if he's vanilla or not, but if he isn't he's doing a terrible job of giving people reasons to keep him alive.

I know we'd get close to 0 information but I'm not moving my vote off Chuckles. Something feels so off. At worst, we lose a bad vanilla.

Ok, here are some of my thoughts after a partial reread:

-Ithi votes Mish on a feeling, gauges her reaction, deems her Mafia.

-Talya and Chuckles swoop in. Chuckles messes up. I still feel confident with my vote on him.

-Someone (Rand?) mentions that it would be rather early for scum teammates to come in and defend someone, given it was day 1.

-Everyone (Mish et al.) seem to forget that for a lot of that discussion there was only one vote on Mish. Yet there was a ton of back and forth. Over one vote. That means people are REALLY threatened by Ithi or think she has a lot of influence or sway.

-Not sure about Turin and Arez but I guess as some said the cop can check that out at some point. Surprised Turin didn't reign Arez in when he went after Nolder. That Nolder-Arez affair went nowhere, as it seemed neither found the other scummy and instead were just arguing over "revealing" scum hunting tactics. Pointless, not really helpful to town, but whatever, it's a Mafia game, we can talk Mafia. I have in the past and I'm no hypocrite.

-Speaking of hypocrisy, Ley, true. But Lenlo straight up lied to me. Made me sad. Funny bringing that up though :laugh:

-I think it is telling that Chuckles has gone quiet after that fiasco, I think his Mafia team reigned him in. He's been more or less very very quiet since. Some people are active but haven't voted (besides everyone who has unvoted Turin/Arez).

-We are close to deadline, let's please avoid a speed lynch.

-While I believe Chuckles is scum, at this point Mish's lynch would give us the most information. Sort of. If she turns town, not really sure what it would mean. Although I don't see why anyone felt the need to defend her from Ithi. Mish has been anything but shy and speaks for herself very well, which is why I am not sure why anyone came in anyways...

So, for now my vote remains on Chuckles but I am open to moving it. I'm not convinced Mish is scum, but I'm not convinced she isn't either.

Someone on the QT told Chuckles to stop digging his hole so deep...

Your backpedaling didn't make you look any better chuckles.

It just makes you look contradictory. Make a statement and then try to pass it off as a joke.

i really didnt do anything that id regret and have to back-pedal, and i always joke (i mean read my handle for god's sake!)

but atleast we've moved on now

Oh, when did it move on? Or are you just hoping it has moved on?

This. So much this.

Unvote. Vote Chuckles.

Edited for the bolds

I really don't understand you people. Chuckles' scumtastic posts have been quoted by myself and others. mainly others though. I'm not repeating myself, . It's not repeating yourself if its the first time you actually say itthis started on day 1.

You want cases on him, go back and reread. i did, I found my case, not yours All chuckles has done since his crappy 3 scum suggestions is place OMGUS votes. Between him and Nolder someone I think is fake claiming .well Nol is gone so I guess you want us to lynch chuckles now and I know we'll find out which by day 3 for sure.

Speaking of bad play lets continue to read through your posts

Go back and reread. checkYou're being uncharacteristically lazy this game Dap.

. Resorting to names now. Once again, I was busy and I am super busy this week too. I'm on holiday after that. You better NK me before then cos I will own you then

Tbh though I'm doing ok now anyway, casing you is really easy since you are filled with BS

IIRC he's been cased by at least two other people as well.no "as well". You have to of cased him to say that

Nah he's drunk right now but I'm not giving him a free pass. At some point between now and in 8 hours he can be sober enough to read through. That'd be now, if you hadn't all voted a claiming PR I would of been able to speak and say something of use, but you lynched Nol while I was asleep .

You're lazy for calling out people when you admittedly haven't had time to look back or missed it. I hadn't gone back and looked in 12 hours or so. I still remember an awful lot more of the thread than I think you do

So I went back again and didn't find your case. So I don't think I forgot it or missed it. Maybe you edited it out? Maybe it was a dream?

Atleast When I called chuckles out I had a case, you didn't so stop being hypocritical

actually RTE you go reread because you've never properly cased me, dap has, hal did, you didnt, if you did case me when you said you would, it woudnt be repeating.

who's scumtastic now  

I did case you. no It didn't take much. there wasn't much if you think those are cases You've done nothing but incriminate yourself with every successive post. pot meet kettleEvery post you've made REEKS of OMGUS. and yours desperation and defensiveness Your last votes were Roo and myself. And every post is you crying or complaining that you are being targeted and trying to attack me. and yours are crying or complaining that you have a case that no one seem to of seenThen you have not commented on the other ongoing discussions and casings and you haven't volunteered to prove you are a vig yet.

while you nudged them along to see if another lynch was on the cards as well. Last bit I feel like you threw it in as an after thought

Ive read tjjjos enyire threaf 3 times dude

i bt you varellymmake onnd

For me thays low. Fo you it its intense

I always read the game fully. And I've reread it when I needed to get posts for quotes.

Also, it's one thing to play Drunk Mafia. It's another to try to make any progress or contribute anything meaningful when you're playing drunk mafia >.>

this is all pretty useful to me now

Darthe is known for day vig shots.

OMG! YES!

See figure 2 (post below this one)

And no, since revealing chuckles has stayed mum about his role. He wouldn't have much to say about it if it's fake. Problem is we can expect one vig in this game at least, and there's been no CC. I personally think his play has been too poor for him to be scum. But the two claims do vet each other so there's that (maybe the only way to save Chuckles at this point).

I'm willing to switch to Nolder if need be. By tomorrow we'll know about Chuckles.

TWO POTENTIALLY FAKE CLAIMS VET NOTHING!

I can't even read this anymore.

yes but they are potential, and you lynched one cos it scared you

I don't understand what just happened...

but you just said you read everything? :unsure:

I cant reaf lol

My screen was blurry and too small. It's a wonder I managed to post this

i turned it off lol

ok jst knocked teeth our

night

Pics soon

Figure 2

What dont you get. Ithis a.newish mod but a seasoned player. She knoes the older ways.of role lore

@len. basel has been trying to get dice lynched for 2 days now?

I don't think that you can ascertain how she chose her role mechanics from that...

Lol

You got mad in this game when I talked about mod meta, but here you are doing it

Yes I remembered that you said that and in which game and found it. I am good at reading and remembering threads

Archived