DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Hey Ithi, can we start doing mafia awards?

I dunno. I'll ask :) and your new Avatar is very appropriate.

@Red - everything Pings, I get it. I had already mostly rescinded my first post about you after RTE so strongly agreed with me and instead of just rattling off thoughts and feelings I looked at your posts.

Song because she is very very lurky and Ley because he is posting some strange stuff.

I think I will definitely be taking a closer look at RTE's posts though in the morning when I can trawl through my emails.

But I'm so tired tonight ... I've only just got home after almost 13 hours including travelling time. I don't think I have the energy for the thought processes required for Mafia anymore today.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Red - everything Pings, I get it. I had already mostly rescinded my first post about you after RTE so strongly agreed with me and instead of just rattling off thoughts and feelings I looked at your posts.

Song because she is very very lurky and Ley because he is posting some strange stuff.

I think I will definitely be taking a closer look at RTE's posts though in the morning when I can trawl through my emails.

But I'm so tired tonight ... I've only just got home after almost 13 hours including travelling time. I don't think I have the energy for the thought processes required for Mafia anymore today.

are you flamming serious *glares at DM*

Tbh - I think the easiest way to deal with Rand is to think of him as a Vanilla Town from now on, until any messing about roles have been neutralised. Whoever organised this is very clever. They have basically made it so that we can't trust what Rand says. I'm very impressed. I'd even go so far to say that Town would have a better chance of winning if he were dead, seeing as every view he makes will just create more and more wifom, but I doubt that they will Kill him now seeing as how he is much more use to them alive and causing chaos. Bravo Mafia lol

many things ping in this post.1st - down playing Rands usefulness. in any scenario, Rand is stil useful for info purposes. who he views, what results he gets and how he interacts. we still dont know for sure what happened; the most likely is what Mish said, but its also liekly hes scum fake claiming or he's paronoid/insane. in any of these three scenarios, he still has use to us.option 1 - knowing who he views and decides to "clear" will help use shift through the pool of players imooption 2 - if it was scum muckign with his viewing, well he cant be redirected so it had to be the godfatherizer or a framer. this means they got lucky with who they chose. in this case they'd have to continue to get lucky and pick the people Rand has viewed. in this case, Rand revealing his findings (both town and scum) will help us shift through as well and if Rand outs scum then we go about the lynch more cautiously than ya'll did todayoption 3 - this is the only option i say we treat him like a nilla; but again this involes Rand outting any scum he finds and us lynching them to prove his findings.but in no way woudl i suggest discounting the info he could provide or ignoring his findings, nor Rand keeping the findings to himself, especially if he comes back with a scum result.so heavy FoS @ you and BG for thisand re the bold. you talk about us having more benifit with Rand dead, then use say "i doubt they'll kill them yet". i'm putting this down as a possible fruedian slip. not to discount the first half which pings as well were you suggest we kill an un-cc'd finder.
I dunno. I'll ask :) and your new Avatar is very appropriate. @Red - everything Pings, I get it. I had already mostly rescinded my first post about you after RTE so strongly agreed with me and instead of just rattling off thoughts and feelings I looked at your posts. Song because she is very very lurky and Ley because he is posting some strange stuff. I think I will definitely be taking a closer look at RTE's posts though in the morning when I can trawl through my emails. But I'm so tired tonight ... I've only just got home after almost 13 hours including travelling time. I don't think I have the energy for the thought processes required for Mafia anymore today.
wow, discrediting me by boiling my scum hunting down to "everythign pings." why not post your thoughts on the points i've brought up, not everythign is targetted to you. infact i think i made a good case for looking at RTE and Roo more tomorrow as well as applying more pressure on yourself and Mish too.your trying to slow the lynch down could have easily been you trying to appear town and capitalizing on a brilliant move. as i dont know your motives and can only take your word for your allignment, excuse me while i proceed to question your motives on this. as you put it, scum woudl capitalize on this event, and you were central during the day adn coudl have easily contrived this entire thing to make yourself appear more town after Lens flip.you may have resended but you can't put toothpaste back in the bottle once its out. you'r tryign to make a case on me and feelign me out, i'm not gogin to let you do so without defending myself agaisnt the point you try to bring up.

its something that IE is when i hit the Quote button. i've been trying to delet all of them but sometimes i miss some *shrugs* just another thing on the long list of "things IE doesn't do right since the database upgrade"

for me case = pressure = pointing out stuff. after all, a case is only putting together all the individual little things one has pointed out into a single post for easy reading.

I'm not lurky at all. I post when I have stuff to say, I don't just post spammy crap. I haven't been on the computer since night 1, if I was lurking I definitely would've spoke up when ya'll were talking so much smakc about me *rolls eyes* Also you guys rushed that lynch. Hardcore. Not my fault I couldn't get on the computer when day was supposed to be a lot longer than it was. I would look at the ones who didn't even question lynching WoT because I know I would have.

I would look at the ones who didn't even question lynching WoT because I know I would have.

what specifically would you have questioned about lynching someone a uncontested finder had outted as scum?

i get questioning the speed of it, but your saying youd have questioned the lynch itself

I would look at the ones who didn't even question lynching WoT because I know I would have.

what specifically would you have questioned about lynching someone a uncontested finder had outted as scum?

i get questioning the speed of it, but your saying youd have questioned the lynch itself

The speed of it and yes the lynch itself. I don't care if he was an uncontested finder, he has the modifier for a reason and there's obviously someone with a power thta could screw him up somehow. He obviously went a way mafia was expecting him to go (he's a little inexperienced it seems) and we did everything that the mafia wanted us to do. Heck yeah I would've done everything in my power to at least slow the lynch.

I know you're usually hard after me every game we play together, but that prodding felt more like prodding for proddings sake than anything else.

i meant to address this in the post when i originally quoted it. to me this reads as "red is picking on me, she always targets me."

Mish, if you think i'm targetting you just to target you then your taking it to personal. i target indescrimently in games and regaurdless of alignment. if i see something i think is scummy, i'm not going to not point it out, in this game i'd lynch and pressure my own mom just as hard if she was acting scummy. :wink:

that said, i'm taking this as game play to try and get me off your case. if you said this thinking that i'll back off of you or stop calling out for scummy things, then your sadly mistaken. if you want me not to call you out on scummy things and stop pressuring you, then all i can really say is learn from what i point out and stop doing scummy things :smile:

if you do think i'm picking on you then after this game send me a PM and we'll discuss it from there. or ask Darthe if you can PM me over it now and include him on it so he knows we're not discussing the game. i assure you though, its not peronsal nor me targetting you specifically, its simply the fact that you are doing something that i see as scummy.

The speed of it and yes the lynch itself. I don't care if he was an uncontested finder, he has the modifier for a reason and there's obviously someone with a power thta could screw him up somehow. He obviously went a way mafia was expecting him to go (he's a little inexperienced it seems) and we did everything that the mafia wanted us to do. Heck yeah I would've done everything in my power to at least slow the lynch.

then i FoS you for the same reasons i'm FoSing Mish in this aspect.

then i FoS you for the same reasons i'm FoSing Mish in this aspect.

FoS me all you want.

I know you're usually hard after me every game we play together, but that prodding felt more like prodding for proddings sake than anything else.

i meant to address this in the post when i originally quoted it. to me this reads as "red is picking on me, she always targets me."

Mish, if you think i'm targetting you just to target you then your taking it to personal. i target indescrimently in games and regaurdless of alignment. if i see something i think is scummy, i'm not going to not point it out, in this game i'd lynch and pressure my own mom just as hard if she was acting scummy. :wink:

that said, i'm taking this as game play to try and get me off your case. if you said this thinking that i'll back off of you or stop calling out for scummy things, then your sadly mistaken. if you want me not to call you out on scummy things and stop pressuring you, then all i can really say is learn from what i point out and stop doing scummy things :smile:

if you do think i'm picking on you then after this game send me a PM and we'll discuss it from there. or ask Darthe if you can PM me over it now and include him on it so he knows we're not discussing the game. i assure you though, its not peronsal nor me targetting you specifically, its simply the fact that you are doing something that i see as scummy.

You're reading way too much into my post. I didn't say I took it personal at all. I ment that you have a tendency to see scummy things in everything I do. I'm not gonna change my playstyle for you. My point was that I'm used to you poking at me, but your poking now didn't feel as heartfelt as it usually does.

Haven't had time to read after Time's flip, sorry guys.  This was my fault, I took my view and was so happy to get mafia on the first day that I went without thinking.  I should have known about the framer, and it actually, while I was reading before Time's flip, made more sense for this to be a godfatherizer because Time would have been my most obvious choice.  So from now on, I will not be going with obvious choices and will be going random, as it will render the godfatherizer almost certainly ineffective.  Because if I go for any obvious choices, then we will be constantly WIFOMed by the stupid godfatherizer, and I will be useless.

oh also, before i leave work. this scrumchous man is my crush

Darren-Criss-Shirtless-for-People-Magazi

oh my lanta, what i would do to him if given a few hours alone. last episode of Glee they had a close up of his butt, bubba looks over at me and catches me oggling his butt and i swear to you all of the color drained from my hair into my face :laugh:

*stands protectively infront of Darren* MINE!! go get your own!!

as for girl crush, theres only 2 girls i'd go for are

934_sexy-megan-fox-bikini-wallpaper-1204

and

haydenpanettiere7.jpg

though Alliah was hawt too.

No real time tonight. I got out on emergency fuel runs next three nights. My look up on dice will have to wait.

Red, at the moment I am actually leaning that rand is mafia. I hate coincidence and it seems awfully coincidental that the finder picked the same person as the framer. Put it together with all the rest of the hinkey stuff surrounding rand and I just don't like it. The only thing keeping me from going hard after him tomorrow is he is as yet un cc'ed.

Ley had an interesting take on the no deaths from night one. It reminded me of BG's super smash bros. Game with that lightning bolt ability that blocked all night actions. I have no evidence that happened, just saying it reminded me of it.

Now I must sleep. I will likely be scarce the next 3 days.

No real time tonight. I got out on emergency fuel runs next three nights. My look up on dice will have to wait.

Red, at the moment I am actually leaning that rand is mafia. I hate coincidence and it seems awfully coincidental that the finder picked the same person as the framer. Put it together with all the rest of the hinkey stuff surrounding rand and I just don't like it. The only thing keeping me from going hard after him tomorrow is he is as yet un cc'ed.

Ley had an interesting take on the no deaths from night one. It reminded me of BG's super smash bros. Game with that lightning bolt ability that blocked all night actions. I have no evidence that happened, just saying it reminded me of it.

You make a good point.  There are so many people in the game, the odds that they both picked the same person seem unlikely.  (On an unrelated note, I won a 4 pack of Disneyland tickets on the radio today, wooo! ^.^ )

I just got home and apparently I missed a whole day. :( Mr. Mod is angry at me for not being active enough. :(  All I can say is that my computer works again so I will be able to be more active.

I'm home now as well, so two losses for us :sad: Wow! Surprising! Have to read thru al of this stuff!!!!

I disagree. We lynched Len and everyone was all "neighbors are almost never both town" and so an inexperienced cop would probably pick WoT and the framer would pick WoT knowing the cop would probably do the same. Rand could be mafia, but I know I've made mistakes like that being a cop before. There could also be a misdirector and a bunch of stuff that could've messed with the reading.

The Architect reached out, this time with his hand, and reshaped the world to his will.  Lightning stuck down, taking an individual.  In their place stood an exact copy, yet it was somehow different.  The world shook for a moment and above the following words flashed into the sky.

Dapianoplayer replaces Tiinker.  Continue.  

I don't think this is all that suspicious. With all the neighbor stuff going on with Len and Time's claims on D1, it seemed obvious for whoever the cop is to view one of them the first night. Since both were town, I don't know how much the mafia team could have set up the situation on D1, but with one of them lynched, they had a golden opportunity fall into their laps. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who would be investigated, so they could use the framing/godfatherizing action on Time.

Archived