DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

No real time tonight. I got out on emergency fuel runs next three nights. My look up on dice will have to wait.

Red, at the moment I am actually leaning that rand is mafia. I hate coincidence and it seems awfully coincidental that the finder picked the same person as the framer. Put it together with all the rest of the hinkey stuff surrounding rand and I just don't like it. The only thing keeping me from going hard after him tomorrow is he is as yet un cc'ed.

Ley had an interesting take on the no deaths from night one. It reminded me of BG's super smash bros. Game with that lightning bolt ability that blocked all night actions. I have no evidence that happened, just saying it reminded me of it.

Now I must sleep. I will likely be scarce the next 3 days.

I disagree. We lynched Len and everyone was all "neighbors are almost never both town" and so an inexperienced cop would probably pick WoT and the framer would pick WoT knowing the cop would probably do the same. Rand could be mafia, but I know I've made mistakes like that being a cop before. There could also be a misdirector and a bunch of stuff that could've messed with the reading.

I support this position on the cop. WoT was an obvious choice to investigate, and so an obvious choice to godfatherize.

He can't be misdirected, though.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No real time tonight. I got out on emergency fuel runs next three nights. My look up on dice will have to wait.

Red, at the moment I am actually leaning that rand is mafia. I hate coincidence and it seems awfully coincidental that the finder picked the same person as the framer. Put it together with all the rest of the hinkey stuff surrounding rand and I just don't like it. The only thing keeping me from going hard after him tomorrow is he is as yet un cc'ed.

Ley had an interesting take on the no deaths from night one. It reminded me of BG's super smash bros. Game with that lightning bolt ability that blocked all night actions. I have no evidence that happened, just saying it reminded me of it.

Now I must sleep. I will likely be scarce the next 3 days.

I disagree. We lynched Len and everyone was all "neighbors are almost never both town" and so an inexperienced cop would probably pick WoT and the framer would pick WoT knowing the cop would probably do the same. Rand could be mafia, but I know I've made mistakes like that being a cop before. There could also be a misdirector and a bunch of stuff that could've messed with the reading.

I support this position on the cop. WoT was an obvious choice to investigate, and so an obvious choice to godfatherize.

He can't be misdirected, though.

He couldn't have been Md'd but WoT could've been switched with one of the mafia members to make it seem like she was mafia. I was on a mafia team who did that before, though maybe it's a different role besides MDer I'm thinking of. All I'm saying is there are many things that could've happened.

Ok no. I died 40 pages ago it seems. Lets start from there

First off I noticed people saying ithis typing was some kind of code? Well

InteresTinG coiNcidence, I don't Think it was coDe bEcause she had just wOken, shE explAined, and she was doing Staff dUties.

As for my death. I'm waiting on Darthe to see if I can comment and how much I can say about it

The Vig was town IMO thought. Misguided but town.

Also after this game ill beat the crap out of you. You know who you are, and I'm pretty sure I know who you are too. It's only cos I think you are town and could be useful I don't name and shame. (random side note autocorrect tried to change cos to FOS lol)

I think TG is town. This is at the point of my death, I may change though.

Lenlo - skimming, ignores the fact that Cloud was replaced and still mentions Cloud, null tell

Um... what? When did I mention Cloud?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78864-the-ultimate-mafia-showdown-night-two-im-misty-eyed/?p=2763997

You mentioned him there and I rebutted here

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78864-the-ultimate-mafia-showdown-night-two-im-misty-eyed/?p=2764010

Your defence was that you just went after the lowest posters but didn't remember their names. Cloud just got replaced, like half a page before your post. Not only were you going after inactive but you were skimming

More or less. Its been a crazy week at work. So I'm trying to stay out of the thick of things and observe for a bit.

If you have enough time to observe you have enought time to post. Do not use RL as an excuse to lurk. Either you are able to get on DM or you are not. I don't mind if you can't for a bit but don't lurk and then blame RL. you have time to post about shaking fists at dying in a previous game. You have the time to post a FOS or comment on a case too.

Dice seems a bit quick to try jump on things

Red and Basel are still going at it (you can easily see them being on a QT together and planning it)

Len still hasn't managed to produce quotes but he gets very angry when people call his case flimsy and tells them to go back and look at it. He says that ithi and my interactions weren't the only part to his case but, He says "but with [dap] coming up town those dont mean anything anymore" and never bothers to say what the rest of the case was. Still waiting to hear it at this point

Ithi flips from me to Len. Can't say it wasn't unexpected

Song is going after WOT still

Page 30 will be looke at in the next instalment

Lol Len has ago at others for skimming and missing his case

Meantime, where has Red disappeared to? When she and I go at it in games (many games), she is normally quick to latch onto everything I say in reply to whatever argument she manages to put together out of Lincoln Logs and duct tape. This time, I made the latest reply to her and I have yet to see her say anything.

Are you reminding us that you are having an argument with her, just in case we all forget whilst she is unable to participate?

I'm pretty sure she said she would be busy doing stuff.

I kinda of agree with ithi here more I'm concerned that you start talking about meta but you don't say where that sways you to. Do you think her meta makes her more town or more mafia? That answer could be different from your all out fight and calling her Mafia.

It also appears you are justifying this fighting saying that you do it in lots of games. If you legitimately think she is scummy why do you need to justify you going after her

Another reason to call gambit

Okay, Len, fair enough. After a certain amount of back-and-forth between you and Ithi and Dap my eyes started to glaze over there, but you did post it. I'll concede that I missed it. Apparently I'm not the only one, and Ithi has been vehement enough about you not posting it that it makes her look more pingy.

You backed down bloody fast Basel, and you turn on ithi. Why the sudden change for a case that just gets called poor by everyone else?

You made it just before I replaced you too!  Good job =)  

GREAT! So Sorry! 

I wanted that spot. I was pissed you came back lol

I think I will take some time to go make a list of everyone who agreed or tried to nudge thoughts of me being Mafia - who have now changed tack and are attacking Len instead.

I think I remember a post from someone that said both me and WoT were scummy because xyz - and Dice did an up arrow and said 'this'

Now he is chastising Len for being suspicious of me because I'm doing exactly what you are supposed to do in a Mafia game.

Although it's nearly midnight, if just got home and I'm probably off to bed near enough straight away.

So maybe I will do that list tomorrow - seeing as how Darthe has extended the deadline.

I'm looking forward to reading this list. I hope you actually do it

If not

FOS

Ithi, you had some suspicious stuff for a while, but the way Len has been, I came to a conclusion: you being mafia would have meant that either Len is town, in which case he wouldn't call you out for things you've never said, because he would be legitimately hunting and would only case you on things you really have said. That, or you and Len are mafia working together, which would mean that he wouldn't make that mistake in the first place because you two would have worked out your plan in advance and wouldn't allow for such a basic error. Furthermore, I think it unlikely that his mistakes are part of a sacrifice gambit to make you look town, because the way things have gone so far, that would be way too complicated a plan to put into place IMO.

So in other words, Len's play has pinged hard enough to prove you town.

Someone explain this to me in layman's terms please.

Ithi, you had some suspicious stuff for a while, but the way Len has been, I came to a conclusion: you being mafia would have meant that either Len is town, in which case he wouldn't call you out for things you've never said, because he would be legitimately hunting and would only case you on things you really have said. That, or you and Len are mafia working together, which would mean that he wouldn't make that mistake in the first place because you two would have worked out your plan in advance and wouldn't allow for such a basic error. Furthermore, I think it unlikely that his mistakes are part of a sacrifice gambit to make you look town, because the way things have gone so far, that would be way too complicated a plan to put into place IMO.

So in other words, Len's play has pinged hard enough to prove you town.

And since I am town? How does that prove she is town?

That question might hold water if you were actually town. You, Time, and whoever else is on your team began with good chances of an Ithi lynch, but you torpedoed that with the bit about her defending Player, and you still haven't shown where she did so. Make sure to change the dressing on that bullet wound in your foot regularly.

That's a little close to the truth that is

ithi my "this post was about the weird typing you did. Yes i know you said you just woke up but I have woken you up at times and seen you typing when extremely tired. you may make SPELLING mistakes but not that weird fonting. I have a tiny tiny worry that you are sending a message to someone but i think you are town and thats probably me being paranoid.

And I think ive got in on the len stuff before iirc

She explained it and people accepted it and moved on. I find it odd that you find the need to mention this again. Feels like you want more of the spotlight back on ithi.

Then the neighbour claim. I must say I didn't think it was two town players. It did feel like Len was pressuring WOT into revealing to save himself. Personally I would of claimed just a character and seen how that worked

Finally Mish. Could you please vote someone? even if it is me.

Why are you poking me? o.O Why no-one else that hasn't voted?

I was gonna vote Len today, but now I don't know what to do... I'm not sure I trust this neighbour claim.

So Mish, you thought Len was mafia, cos you were going to vote for him, then he claims but you don't vote because you don't trust his claim?

I think turin is trying to find the redoubler mish

I didn't think he was, but you did bring finding a PR to the front of everyone's minds and linked that with Turin pretty neatly

In both the Hobbit game and the Calvin and Hobbes game the role of neighbor/neighborizer was a scum role.  Every game that I have seen where town gets a QT they have been called Masons. 

So, I think either that both Len and Time are scummates or both are town.  They have both stated that Darthe put their roles in the QT, so it is unlikely they could fake claim if only one was scum and one was town.  I'm going to go with scummates at this point based on play so far and

unvote, vote Lenlo

See I agree they could of both been mafia, but if that were the case it would of been a gambit, not real neighbours. I don't follow your logic

Plus If Darthe provided fake claims then he would of introduced the mafia on the neighbours thread with their fake claim name

Also, if anyone else is a character from either of those series, speak up.

This post is just bad.

You want someone to counter claim on players that are claiming a role that often has a mafia involved and who are on the way down. It seemed pretty clear that Len or possibly WOT was going down, so asking for a claim was just trying to get another town out of the woodworks while you had the chance

No. Ive repeated so many things for people I refuse. Actually read what I say so you dont have to ask.

I will not be repeating anything that I have already said multiple times for you lazy people.

Any hope you had of living died with this post

Ok first of all.

you're not side stepping this Basel. why did you purposefully exaggerate the size of my post?

A man, exaggerating the size of something? Inconceivable!

I was definitely thinking of something else when I read this. :P

Second of all, I don't remember anyone in Midsummer's Night Dream named Titania, who is he/she?

Third of all, it seems that my games with mafia neighborizers have confused people.  Those were my games, me as mod, do not apply the same things here.  A lot of times neighborizers are town with the ability to recruit others.  However, this brings us to the

Fourth, the wording of them being neighbors, not masons, scares me a bit.  If they are not able to recruit, why call them neighbors, not masons.  This makes me sure that one of them is town, and the other mafia. The question to me, which one?  I am much more questionable of Titania, since everyone seems to think that Vin is definitely good.

Fifth, Ithi's random capitol case sentences stuck out to me.  I mean how do you accidentally put capital letters in while typing on a phone?????  Its hard enough to put one in where its supposed to go.  I seriously want some clarification on that.

Sixth, thank you Turin for pointing out that clarification in the redoubler role.  I think there's an easy enough way to test this out, but it requires activity.  However, I disagree with your alignment choice on that one.  I am not sure that a redoubler would be a mafia role necessarily since it could also be a town role, maybe someone who's getting lynched, and as a sort of revenge would be able to have more voting power for themselves.  I am really unsure about this, so I will wait.  I think this would be a good idea for town to vote on.  If we decide to try and find it, we will only need 3 people to do a quick scan of all people.  2 votes on a person, make that person vote anyone not near a lynch until a VC so we can see if there vote counts more.  Fairly quick process and using the process of elimination, we could easily find the redoubler.

So I leave my vote off right now, not knowing if I want to help find the redoubler, need clarification on the neighbors, or go for Ithi based on her weirdness this game.  Almost seems like a possible symp to me.

Ok green. You admit the neighbours can be a town role, and that as a mod you know this. You also seem to say all neighbours are born of a recruit

Then blue, you say cos there is no recruit one must be mafia while the other town. First time I read that when you first posted it I thought that you were setting up to hide that they could be pulling off a gambit. Now I think you were helping make sure they both got killed

Next you take on ithis post of oddness, really? It's been covered 3 times by now but you seriously want clarification on that it seems. Why do you want her looked at so much? (Note how dice said this)

Then you go after Turin for looking for the vote messer upper, which I don't think he did. (Dice went after this too). You have thought on this enough to have a way to find them, but you also make sure to say they could be town. You could be protecting a teammate

You also suggest ithi is a symp and don't vote

Overall you get high points on the scummy scale for this post IMO.

I have a blackberry phone. When you hold the keys down slightly longer than normal it capitalises letters. When I am very tired I type slower, hold the keys down too long and get random letters in capitals, which I can't be bothered to fix because usually my eyes are barely open. That post was at 6.30 am after staying up late the night before, but I needed to get the game going again so just replied.

I have a definite witness that this happens when I am tired lol. And this has already been explained before. Is strange you feel it necessary to mention again. Is that really all you have?

No, now that I have an explanation, I am fine.  For some reason, I thought you had an iPhone, which is really weird because you have to press a completely different key to make it capitalized.  Thats all good then.

I've asked Darthe if I'm allowed to post the proof you all apparently need...

Call me naive, but these lines usually give me a town read.  However, that can change when I see the result, but I think I currently have my vote on Time, so I shall unvote

You are naive. I've said this before, asked the MOD how far I can push my lie, then posted as mafia before

Also was that confirmation seriously enough for you?

The first line of text mixed in the quote for me when I saw that and SlEePy looked like SIEePy to me (capital I instead of lowercase l) which made me confused and I just thought it was spam)

Now I remember Titania, I don't remember her as good, didn't she fall in love with Nick the donkey because of Puck?  What "good" thing did she ever do?

I also see Lenlo as a bit naive due to him believing her, unless there really is a reason like Time says.

ANd I still need more input on the finding the redoubler to see where I should vote

So you feel the need to defend your poking into ithis sleepy posts once again. Then you call Len naive for believing WOT while you yourself believe her because she posted she wanted to ask the MOD something. They have had a whole QT together to chat, and don't try to say you didn't know if they did or not because you accepted their claim of neighbours in your last post

Rand I think you might want to be careful about trying to track down the redoubler. I agree it could be either mafia or town. If it is town it might be better staying hidden as it is a town power role and thus would be a target for mafia.

Also people I would suggest that deciding to believe someone because their character was a goodie in their book etc is not necessarily a good thing to do. Just cause they're good in their book doesnt mean they are in a mafia game.

And remember this is a DARTHE game so anything is possible

So you said earlier you thought Turin was doing what you now tell rand to not do, yet you didn't chastise Turin for it. Methinks you are trying to distance from Rand

This is a Darthe game yes, but if you read his rules you would know the say exactly that.

I don't know what anti-town behavior you are talking about, and no I am not sure on Len and Time.  I usually don't like the idea of lynching town and seeing if someone else is because this is not a sure confirmation.  One could be town, and one could be mafia so if we got the town, we would assume the other as confirmed while they would be mafia.  So no confirmation would happen.  So I think we should abandon those trains unless you don't believe them or think you know which one is mafia.  I haven't heard enough agreement on the redoubler so I will hold off on that.  So if you really want me to place a vote, it would be on Ithi right now, however, that would be only on gut, no casing involved, can't really say why, but more for her recent play.

Bold. You said not 3 pages ago that you were sure one was town and one was mafia

And once again you try to get the ithi train a chugging

And I've just reached turins case on rand. It's very similar to mind, great minds sir

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78864-the-ultimate-mafia-showdown-night-two-im-misty-eyed/?p=2769063

Lol rand. Your rebuttal wasn't good but the best part was you ended with "I can't understand what you are thinking". Well I came along all this time later and had almost the exact same thoughts, except I think dice is in on it too

lol @ Maw. I mix up people all the time. 

It´s only 19 hours until deadline. I think we need to settle this neighbour claim or it will be the focus tomorrow too.  I will switch my vote to Lenlo since I think that, if one of them is mafia, it would be easier for him to make a lie look believible to Time rather than the opposite. 

Unvote. Vote Lenlo

I don't doubt the neighbor claim really. But voting for one of them won't really settle anything. That would be true for a Mason claim. I think this pings.

You doubted it enough to ask people to counter earlier

Here Endeth the next part. I'm on page 38

so where am i quick to jump on things dap?

Lol you will hate the next part that I just posted

But here, around this post and this area you started to ping and feel skittish

Dap is town, how can he possibly be a mafia team-mate?

i didnt say he was 

It wasn't me lol. I thought he was Mafia and wanted him Lynched.

i assume this is a joke, but its still slightly suspicious

This from the person who just wanted Player's role as vanilla clarified, rather than being even slightly surprised he got killed. Did you not get the result you expected?

not really clarified i just wanted to know whether darthe might have been wrong or not, and how am i supposed to show my surprise?? (anyway i assumed it was day vig)  

and why would you assume a day vig and no mafia? Though I suppose it is possible with how packed full of stuff this game is

why would mafia shoot their teammate who's active ? 

I think you just got caught out in a lie laughing boy.

JUSt woKe up. carRy on wiTh game. Will deAl with R&Uing StufffS whEn gets To worK.

I dont believe this.

Always usE phonE. JuSt hAlF asleep. Sometimes puSh butToNs too long maKE caPs. BlackbeRy

This spell: JUSKRTWARUSSETK AEEJSAFSSTNKEPBR

I think Ithi is trying to send a secret message :tongue:

Okay, but, catching up on this game and sifting through useless chatter and spam, my basic thoughts are (I'm leaving people out who I don't have basic thoughts on):

Lenlo - skimming, ignores the fact that Cloud was replaced and still mentions Cloud, null tell

Mish - explains doubler and in same post says she doesn't understand, not sure if scum tell

Tina - mostly concise and seems scumhunting, leaning town

Ley - a few interesting reads, I think the Basel/Red thing is town on town and Ley is jumping in as mafia to take advantage, scum lean

Maw - seems to be playing same as I've seen before, town lean

Basel - I don't buy that random.org is a scum tell, he and Red are going after each other a bit too hard for it to be a mafia/town thing because normally mafia will back down a bit or cajole or something, whereas this seems town v. town to me, town lean

Dap - had a scum lean on him for buddying, but now he is dead, I think he was vanilla town who was gifted powers by a power gifting role. 

RTE - will someday have to get past distrust of Len.  Len had made a couple slips in WWII game and if he is scum will likely do so again, null

Turin - no reason for vote on Lenlo, normally explains things a bit more from what I've seen, slight scum lean

Ithi - active, casing, looks like scum hunting, but that is her play style, slightly town with a chance of scumminess

Lolguy - a few posts have seemed a bit off to me, slight scum lean

WoT - lots of heat right out the gate, too much WIFOM for rest of game, scum lean

Roo - was agreeing with Dap, though the people/town change of words was interesting, null

Hallia - new, no reads yet.  Also, piece of advice, you don't have to quote a huge post just to write one sentence.  Instead hit the quote button, delete most of the post that isn't relevant, then write your thoughts.  Cleaner and easier this way :-)

Red - town on town with Basel, town lean

Song - very concise, null read

Rand - has solid town reads, not as many reads for scum, leaning town

Dice - couple questions of other players, not much self-generated content, leaning scum

So, two other things.  Basel/Red I think is town on town because, as stated above, they both seem a bit too strident in their opinions.  IMO this comes from both being town.  When town it is easier to go hard after something and not back down, especially when vanilla.  When mafia that can be very dangerous to do because it attracts attention.

Also, as for Dap.  I think Dap started the game as vanilla town and was gifted a role.  That explains that he was vanilla and he had a limited use power.  I also think he was day-vig'd because a mafia team that can kill during Day and Night is overpowered.

Blue  you THINK dap was vanilla?  it was right there in his coroners report.

Green  Is there anything I have actually SAID that you think is scummy or is just that I havent been active enough for your liking?

Red  a couple of guesses have been made at his meaning and even lenlo commented on it

Darthe VC please

ok sorry dap but im not getting your point.

I say lolguy said something he did say but then denied having said.  The blue was the way i read that line. It caught my attention  Green was questioning why someone was leaning scumwards on me and asking for an actual reason not just because of activity levels and red was a fact.

The ithi thing got explained before i gave my reason why i didnt believe it. After that there was no need to say anything

not sure how thats skittish and ping worthy but maybe you can give me the exploded view.

@ithi, told you I wasn't mafia. Also in today's weather, hurricane ithi, gusts of spam followed by scattered quotes and a chance of scumminess

I think both Rand and Len are lynch worthy. Len has been setting off most people the entirety of this game while Rand has not that long ago (relatively) come to attention. We are close to DL and Len has the most votes.

I think Len is the way to go today vote len

Its quarter to 5am here i will be around til 7 if needed

Avoid voting Rand at all costs! Well done dice

Note that exactly 2 hours later, then the train was at l-2, dice finally votes rand, dragging his heels along the way

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78864-the-ultimate-mafia-showdown-night-two-im-misty-eyed/?p=2769859

Hrm. Doubt I have 20 posts and I do have quite a few to catch up on. Will make an argument and a final vote before the deadline though. If I decide to change my vote anyways that is. Here's a funny thought for everyone (bear in mind I don't know if it's been brought up):

Any chance ithi and Len are on the same mafia team but are doing this to throw people off as much as possible? Ley may be in the mix as well, although I'd imagine only two of the 3 to be mafia if this was actually plausible.

Just putting it out there. After so much petty fighting back and forth back and forth the question needs to at least be raised.

Do you think there is more than one Mafia Team? Why 'The Same' Mafia team? A different one to the one you are on perhaps?

But in answer to your question ... no, I'm not on the Mafia Team. Is always nice to see another little nudge to get people thinking that way about me though. Well done.

I agree with ithi (no surprise there). Multiple teams?!

I understand that it wouldn't make sense if they were on the same team. But there has been enough Mafia precedent for more than one team in a game and this is a big game. You just don't know at this point, crazy to think 40 pages in we are on day 1. Would be even more if Dap was still here, big loss for us that he got lynched.

That being said I feel the arguments have just gotten very petty. And bear in mind I'm almost legitimately over 100 posts behind right now. If that's not nitpicking and "spamming", yes, I said it given that it was mostly from 4 people, I'm not quite sure what is.

Yes, the activity is great. Is it relevant? I think even the involved can agree that things have been rather circular.

Still is an odd thing to mention

But you are right, it is a big loss that I was killed. Only problem is that I wasn't lynched. And in the sentence before you make mention of the fact it's still day 1. Why would you think I had been lynched?

I am Liam Neeson, a strong willed cop

Sadly I believe this

He was making such a nice case for being mafia

I'm ok with Len today Rand tomorrow. Rand obviously has the much better claim (sorry Len, hope you aren't town) and we can find out what he's worth during the night. From there if we don't think it adds up Rand is back in the crosshairs by tomorrow. Vote Len.

I know you are new. But wanting to go after an uncountered cop. Dam you have balls and a death wish

Try having hair halfway down your back Len :tongue:

I'm going to bed soon, curious how the state here will be when I get up tomorrow.

True. Mine is only abit lower than my neckline.

Well ... I'm bald. HEHE

We have a train derail because the most scummy player claim strong willed cop, and someone suggesting we lynch him tomorrow and this is all you have to say.

Seriously guys, do I need to post this?

Obviously we will not lynch Rand if there is no counter claim. And hopefully he can contribute and doesn't get hurt by having had to claim (although that was largely due to his play).

Len, this is a team game. I can sympathize with your frustrations and don't disagree at all, but you're hurting yourself and your team by reacting to people as you have. It isn't team play and it comes off as scummy. If not scummy then just really hostile. You're only hurting yourself. You have to expect to repeat yourself a few times when there are 45 pages of posts before night 1. You have to play the game.

You seemed really sure in your last post that he wouldn't add up the next day, you did need say it it seems, it wasn't obvious and you look very scummy ATM.

Right ... I still don't see why the case on him is building ... Anyone care to explain? In the meantime I'm going to re-read.

Right ... I still don't see why the case on him is building ... Anyone care to explain? In the meantime I'm going to re-read.

If you had read the thread the first time instead of skimming you would know and wouldn't need a reread so desperately

If you have insight into anyone else or have anything to contribute on anyone else we'd love to hear it. Otherwise cases have been made and truly there are only so many options tonight.

I'm with Lenlo being guilty, other than that Time and Rand have both convincingly counter the accusation presented to them.

Other than that the only other slightly shady but not necessarily guilty person seems to be Ithi ...

So Len is guilty, but you didn't get why the case was building on him earlier? Right.

Rand, is Liam Neeson your character? Does anyone else have an actor as their character? Everyone else appears to be an actual charcter from a story. That just seems fishy.

Someones fishin...

Someone is fishing hard core

That's page 46 done

Have I overtaken you yet?

I certainly can see what you are saying about Dice's posts. I think he is often reluctant to step up and make a case himself. He almost got me Lynched last game, when I took over for him, and he was Town then - so I dunno. Let me have a read through all his posts and see how I feel then.

Archived