A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, my vote wasn't bolded...let me try again

vote Time

As for the framer versus QT introduction thing I don't know.  But the if Time is a mafia neighborizor then Darthe could have given her the ability to pick any character as her introduction.  Similar to innocent child where you get mod vetted but for the mafia.

vote Time

Ithi, I'm not sure how useful additional discussion will be today. We can discuss some game mechanics but it's all just conjecture.

Discussions are always useful. I think we discussed an awful lot yesterday without having practically nothing to go on - and yet we filled up 40 odd pages with discussion.

So we could still be talking about who we think is and isn't Mafia - and peoples thoughts and reactions on this whole situation will be useful at a later point.

Your attempt to stifle the discussion has been noted however.

Discussions are always useful. I think we discussed an awful lot yesterday without having practically nothing to go on - and yet we filled up 40 odd pages with discussion.

So we could still be talking about who we think is and isn't Mafia - and peoples thoughts and reactions on this whole situation will be useful at a later point.

As has your attempt to sow WIFOM about how Time might flip and derail her train.  

As has your attempt to sow WIFOM about how Time might flip and derail her train.

Show me where I said we shouldn't vote WoT. My conjecture has ben about how the result will affect Rand. Please find a quote to back this up.

Official Vote Count 43:

WoT (10/12): Rand, Mish, Dice, Chuckles, RTE, Basel, Tiink, Maw, Ruh, TG

Not Voting (12/22):

The other people who are currently alive.

Did you know that a single Alumni is called an Alumnus?  

Why would you say something like that TG?

Something like what?  That Ithi is derailing her train?

Show me where I said we shouldn't vote WoT. My conjecture has ben about how the result will affect Rand. Please find a quote to back this up.

Clever.  At no point do you say, "Let's not lynch WoT".  Instead you say, "Hey guys, Time was introduced in the QT as town, I found this role called framer that might be in the game and it's totally possible that Time was framed so Rand got a bad viewing..."  The implication is clear.  

Also, from my own experience, a neighbor QT is not a safe place.  I was tricked by Moon in the Calvin and Hobbes game when she neighborized me, I revealed my power role to her, and she ended up being mafia.

I meant more the discussions are pointless thing.

Does it bother anyone else that there about 12 people MIA?

Oh, because he'd rather make up stuff about me lol. All of my comments have been with rgeards to what we do next. He would rather try and make me look bad for pointing out the possibility that we may have been fooled and what that could mean. Perhaps he does not like that.

Her being mafia is the easiest result, and makes all the discussions about Framing and stuff a little foolish perhaps, but is good to examine all possible future outcomes I think. And I was voting for WoT previously and will Hammer.

Why would you say something like that TG?

Something like what? That Ithi is derailing her train?

Clever. At no point do you say, "Let's not lynch WoT". Instead you say, "Hey guys, Time was introduced in the QT as town, I found this role called framer that might be in the game and it's totally possible that Time was framed so Rand got a bad viewing..." The implication is clear.

Also, from my own experience, a neighbor QT is not a safe place. I was tricked by Moon in the Calvin and Hobbes game when she neighborized me, I revealed my power role to her, and she ended up being mafia.

So you admit I didn't say it. That's a good start :)

I meant more the discussions are pointless thing.

Does it bother anyone else that there about 12 people MIA?

Ah.  This.  I'm all for discussion.  I'm just very wary of Ithi because it's hard to get a read on her and more discussion from her could easily be misleading town.  Ithi's line of argument is setting up Time to not end up lynched.  I'm worried she is either A) a scummate trying to protect a mafia and if Time flips scum she will say that she is town because no way would she ever openly defend a fellow scum like that or B) she could be right, I have no idea with a game like this.  But, if it is A then her play at discussion is, IMO, sowing WIFOM about how the game might be setup.

I'm all for getting people to weigh in.  I 

I have NEVER said that WoT should not be Lynched. Stop fibbing. I quite clearly said that she should. I was talking about what would happen if she did not flip Mafia. Which is a possibility ... and there will be LOTS of WIFOM to deal with if she flips Town and I'm trying to protect our possible Cop from getting speedlynched the day after as a result of this.

I am NOT Mafia.

And there are a lot of people in America where some one them are 8 hours behind me, so is only just 9am there for some.

Well there you go then ... people have been sleeping, and are only just getting up now - or might be at work and stuff. I'm used to games being pretty much empty till 3pm ish my time, when America starts to wake up.

People can't really be called out for being absent due to Timezones, when this Lynched is being rushed through. Another reason why we probably should have taken a little more time, so everyone had a chance to chime in and could not just say - ah but you did it whilst I was sleeping etc ...

Archived