DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FoS at Basel for that reaction, that smells, and not in a nice way.

I don't think it's unfair. Regardless of the WWII game, his posts came off hostile and scummy. As a townie he shouldn't have come across so aggressive, even if people were asking redundant things.  

Eh, a lot of people here have an aggresive playstyle, wether as townie or mafia. You shouldn't dictate how others play the game, as long as they don't hurt the game. And I think everyone has had at least one emotional blow-out in a mafia game in frustration of not being believed.

Apparantly Darthe has given fake-claims, something to be aware of. That said, this has gotta be one of the easiest games to make a fakeclaim, so I don't think we should put too much into character reveals. 

I ageee that we need to talk more and not just rush to lynch WoT. I am willing to vote her but We have a lot of time. A vig shot would be the best of all scenarios right now. Then we would know more about Rand and also have the chance to get another mafioso. There is a lot of game left and no day should be wasted.

The people I am currently suspicious of are:

Tiink: no game content so far

Basel: no opinions for the day

Dice: something from D1. will look back to find and post this evening

RTE: those last few comments are really sitting wrong with me.

Something that is concerning me is that Lenlo, a confirmed townie, stated that the MOD had said that WoT's character was in fact Vin from Mistborn. And we have from the MOD that characters will reflect alignment. I don't see how this adds up. I thought about the possibility of a redirect but Rand stated that he was a strong willed cop and couldn't be redirected. There is a GFizer in the game. Perhaps there is also a framer. I just think that some of this looks all too convenient. Late cop claim, no one dies after he asks for doc protection, hits a mafia view on the first night. I guess we will see when WoT flips.

Would Darthe actually introduce one player to another with their Fake Claim though? That is what doesn't make sense. Far better to have just left the QT empty and let them introduce themselves, but Len said that was not how it happened.

Unvote

There is time yet - I can't really tell everyone off for doing a rush job, when I'm still voting for WoT myself - but she will need to be Lynched just so we can see what we might be working with here.

Vote Time

The scum aren't going to come out to play now we've had a cop viewing

This is most certainly true. Whether we discuss now or during night, I don't think we will get very much out of the Mafia before the WoT lynch happens. I'd imagine if she is scum as we suspect that even they have given up trying to save her at this point.

Vote Time

The scum aren't going to come out to play now we've had a cop viewing

This is most certainly true. Whether we discuss now or during night, I don't think we will get very much out of the Mafia before the WoT lynch happens. I'd imagine if she is scum as we suspect that even they have given up trying to save her at this point.

If she is Mafia, then that makes things a lot easier. Of course you could be Mafia and you are still talking :) I don't think they would all duck and hide during this time ... that would be a little obvious.

Archived