DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody four hours of sleep, bloody fostercat in heat keeping me awake, bloody skin problems that HAD to start hurting and waking me up early this morning when I'd been awake half the night over the cat, bloody hungry and no food in the house, bloody husband who sleeps like a baby. Bah! Expect a slightly grouchy Mish today. Now I'm gonna go have a smoke and try to wake up.

Now I'm glad everyone is remembering to vote ... but tomorrow is another day and unless we get some more information it is going to make it more difficult for us - unless Rand manages to find another.

So, people should stop just voting and continue to play the game and find out who the other Mafia's are.

Just off the top of my head, and going off building up of wrong feelings, I'm going to say:

Red

Basel

Niel

because I think Red is smart enough to push hard against members of her own team. She also seemed to want me to play less 'harshly' when this is Mafia. If you get hurt feelings, I'm afraid you will just have to deal with it. We've all had to learn that - I learned the hard way myself, but I don't really like the way she thinks I should rein myself in a little.

Plus she openly pokes and prods at Basel and vice versa. Basel claimed in the Night and also when I mentioned searching for those who had done a U-Turn on me because of Len? I can't totally remember, he was quick to point out his reasons why I should not look in his direction.

Niel has been poked at by Red a bit, and has made some odd posts, which she was kind enough to point out, again I think this might be a bit of distancing occurring.

Does anyone else care to chime in, or are you all happy to just Lynch WoT and say nothing?

Now I'm glad everyone is remembering to vote ... but tomorrow is another day and unless we get some more information it is going to make it more difficult for us - unless Rand manages to find another.

Does anyone else care to chime in, or are you all happy to just Lynch WoT and say nothing?

I'm happy to do both. Voting is a good start though. Vote WoT.

Very nice post Ithi. The Basel night reveal rubs me the wrong way if for the only reason that he'd know better than to just do that needlessly. Red is avoiding the fact that she's a proven liar in regards to saying she's too busy to post while being active in a QT, although she's become more active since. Will post more thoughts soon.

I've changed my mind about Red perhaps. I always tend to have another look when I see people agree with me, like that's just too easy.

I have all the replies to this game via email and I can isolate replies from a certain person. I've just read through all of Red's replies ... and there is some stuff in there that still doesn't make sense:

Like - questioning me about questioning Len, then saying Len was the best Lynch, then questioning me again why I was pushing him because he turned out to be Town. But the other stuff is not so bad actually. She might still be Mafia bussing members of her team .. but I don't know if she would do it that much - but she might. She was one of the first to call out WoT and Rand now has a Mafia Read on WoT - and Basel is playing quite darkly. I think we are both working our own way to get reactions, and if i think she is Mafia for doing that then I'm being just as bad as her lol. i also don't think she would have said all that stuff about emotional things if she were Mafia, because she would have her tough head on - ready for such accusations.

I'm going to revise and say:

Basel

Niel

Song or Ley

But maybe Red also lol

Proven Liar in another game means nothing in the next Game @ RTE. Weren't you the one who said it was so unfair that Len got Lynched because of an excellent play he made in his last game.

It was your post that made me go back and look again at Red, using the facts of her posts, and not just my wonderings and built up feelings. Maybe I will look at yours next.

I've changed my mind about Red perhaps. I always tend to have another look when I see people agree with me, like that's just too easy.

I think we are both working our own way to get reactions, and if i think she is Mafia for doing that then I'm being just as bad as her lol. 

Noted. 

Archived