DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cindy: You don't play mafia, so you may not be as familiar with my pattern of posting as the other Pinkies. I work Monday-Friday during the day, and it is common for me to be absent for 10-11 hours at a time, counting the time it takes to get there and back. I don't own a smartphone, nor would I be able to check it during my shift if I did (even clandestinely).

it wasn't a criticism of you, it was my own shame at screwing up so badly.

you should be able to count on your teammates, and you really couldn't count on me.

i'm sorry.

@Cindy: You don't play mafia, so you may not be as familiar with my pattern of posting as the other Pinkies. I work Monday-Friday during the day, and it is common for me to be absent for 10-11 hours at a time, counting the time it takes to get there and back. I don't own a smartphone, nor would I be able to check it during my shift if I did (even clandestinely).

you should be able to count on your teammates, and you really couldn't count on me.

i'm sorry.

I'm not taking it as a criticism, I just wanted to make sure you are warned that I won't be around during those periods.

i'm sorry.

I'm not taking it as a criticism, I just wanted to make sure you are warned that I won't be around during those periods.

i work most of the time too, though i can play a bit from mwork.... not so easy to make the postspink and bold, though.

but... i'm saying, i really shouldn't be it.

i've spent us down to nothing, tress is gonna kill me.

she said we had to discuss it before we go under 500 and look what i did.

so.... i'm not saying buy again...

cause i think it would be wrong.

though.... well, i think if you won all three of the one we own two of you're in good shape but...

sigh.

i no has strategy.

you;re here now, i'm sure you'll do better.

i'm sorry.

i work most of the time too, though i can play a bit from mwork.... not so easy to make the postspink and bold, though.

though.... well, i think if you won all three of the one we own two of you're in good shape but...

sigh.

i no has strategy.

Tress is going to kill you.

i'm sorry.

sigh.

i no has strategy.

Tress is going to kill you.

we all have to go some time...

Go easy on Cindy Niel. No one is going to kill anyone, this is just a game after all lol. And it's an easy trap to fall into, spending too much money, especially as in this game you don't seem to start off with as much cizash

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1190 Marks: You have rolled a Double 3 and landed on Dumai's Wells : Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 920 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Seanchan: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1280 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have landed on The Seanchan : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a a tattoo of a sixpointed star on his right hand?

Callandor - (Blue) 1340 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 6 and have landed on The M'Hael's Palace: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 310 Marks: You rolled a Double 2 and have had an attack of Tainty Madness - pay 150 Fine: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived