DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are we Dream Rings?

there's me, who is not doing well for the team, and there's basel, who is here, but last i saw was looking at mafia, and i hope he gets around to looking here. tress is at work for many more hours.

i'm not allowed to spend any money but if we land on the dragonmount i'm gonna have a real hard time not saying buy...

i think you;re the decider, now.

rhea hasn't read the pm yet and i think monday is school work day for matty but how long can that last?

Not much longer...he went off to town and I guess that means Internet cafe --> DM :laugh:

Yes, you won't let me on the 'puter, typical shadowie...

Yes you do Basel, but DM has not been sending out notifications sometimes. I have just checked and it is there.

Can I smack DM? I've never had that happen to me before. Never even heard of it!

Dream Ring:

All right, I am fully caught up. The OCD part of me insisted on reading the entire thing. I see we are just waiting on our dice roll.

rhea hasn't read the pm yet and i think monday is school work day for matty but how long can that last?

Not much longer...he went off to town and I guess that means Internet cafe --> DM :laugh:

Oooo :huffypuffnblowmoihousedown: ? :tongue: seeee I knew you weren't gonna be doing schoolies on it anyways :P

Oooo :huffypuffnblowmoihousedown: ? :tongue: seeee I knew you weren't gonna be doing schoolies on it anyways :P

sussed out. Very shadowy of you Nya

@Cindy: You don't play mafia, so you may not be as familiar with my pattern of posting as the other Pinkies. I work Monday-Friday during the day, and it is common for me to be absent for 10-11 hours at a time, counting the time it takes to get there and back. I don't own a smartphone, nor would I be able to check it during my shift if I did (even clandestinely).

Archived