DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 970 Marks: To BUY The Two Rivers please provide the password: What is the Andoran battlecry?

Oath Rod (Green) - 1092 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 5 and have landed on Saldea: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1290 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have landed on The Fortress of Light: Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a tattoo of a sixpointed star on their right hand? You have two more chances.

Callandor - (Blue) 1140 Marks: To BUY Imre's Stand please provide the password: How many Maiden's of the Spear died at Dumai's Wells?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 538 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 5 and have been Summoned by the Dragon: Solve this anagram to receive his instructions: Beriberi Twig Volts

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Orange team: I will have you refer to what Ithi said. We are not looking for a specific person.

Good night Rheamod :)

Team Blue/Callandorians, my google-Fu has gone to sleep on this one (or at least I can't find much searching on the iPod. It'll be awhile before I can get on the puter again, probably not till tomorrow :glaresatmat: And I don't have the books here so yeah, sowwy but I can't do this one now :/

Archived