DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ... I am at home today and need to get the laptop out to continue with this riot of fun. The boys are going out on a trip at 11.30 which is in about an hour and a half and I will be able to get things moving again.

:)

People have been busy. I guess I should have remembered how busy my big games get. Gotta love the BT :biggrin:

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 970 Marks: To BUY The Two Rivers please provide the password: What is the Andoran battlecry?

Oath Rod (Green) - 1092 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on Sea of Storms: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1290 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 6 and have landed on Stone of Tear: Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a tattoo of a sixpointed star on their right hand? You have one more chance. (You are really close!)

Callandor - (Blue) 1000 Marks: You have BOUGHT Imre's Stand!: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 538 Marks: The Dragon command you to PAY a 10 mark fine or be summoned by the M'Hael: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived