DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ithillian Turambar

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

I had fun while playing ^^ Would like to copy/paste Nolder's appology, I just couldn't divert time to reading through 20 new pages of WoTOPOLY every time I logged in xD

Nothing bad from your part at all! It was my real life that messed things up... Stupid real life.. xD

Arez, you know you didn't need to read through everything in the thread, right? You could just pick up towards the end, where the last mod update post was.

Also, I'm STILL shaking my fist in the air that if we had caught EITHER of Dragon Scepter's last landings on our spaces, we would have WON it ALL!!!

*shakes fist at sky*

:rolleyes:

Alright Mr. GalaxyQuest

In all honestly, I really liked that movie lol

Arez, you know you didn't need to read through everything in the thread, right? You could just pick up towards the end, where the last mod update post was.

Also, I'm STILL shaking my fist in the air that if we had caught EITHER of Dragon Scepter's last landings on our spaces, we would have WON it ALL!!!

*shakes fist at sky*

I read everything =/ Didn't want to miss things (what we've bought, payed any rent and etc) guess I could have done it the way you suggested, didn't feel right though xP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Unless the glass pillars depict the most likely scenario... they depicted Randland divided before the Seachan. 
    • The old man who laughed himself to death. Supercalifragalistic was real compulsion she wove over his mind preventing him from stopping laughing. This too happened in the world of dreams.    Black Ajah is known for drawing people into the world of dreams to control them, that is exactly what Mary Poppins did to the kids too.   Mary Poppins also is a time traveler and went to a square in Tarabon and flew, like she does, also hung out with the birds.
    • Welcome to Dragonmount! I made you a siggy as a welcome gift!  You don't have to use it if you don't want to but I thought you might like it 🙂   For copyright reasons I'll mention that I used this image : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/79/85/0a798518565e259cc850a59ac46166f1.jpg And a font called Bleeding Cowboys from Urban Fonts  
    • Welcome back Davian! I'm also an old member who's just returning! I made you a siggy as a welcome gift 💙   I used these two images to make a dramatic Black Tower in a cloudy sky : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/537476536773991264/ and https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7qtRyGyB3o8Uj5xvSdTx2IKiMSZxrvxmdyTfB20F6zabDb-Sp    And a font called 28 Days Later from Urban Fonts    
    • It would certainly be different. Like fantasy without elves or science fiction without space ships.