DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cindy:: Y'all are about to get 200 marks for passing go

@Ithi: Hooray for dice roll! Boardwalk M'Hael's Place here we come! Only fitting for a bunch of shadowies (including the M'Hael himself) to land on that spot! :myrddraal:

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1190 Marks: To buy Dumai's Wells please provide the password : What is a Wisdom called in Cairhen?

Oath Rod (Green) - 920 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Seanchan: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1290 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have been summoned by the M'Hael: solve this Anagram to receive his instructions: Animal Tyres. *Mod Error on spaces last post - receive 10 Marks - plus it had already been bought anyways*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a a tattoo of a sixpointed star on his right hand?

Callandor - (Blue) 1340 Marks: To BUY The M'Hael's Palace please provide the password: What is the term used to describe the severing of male Channelers from the One Power?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 510 Marks: Collect 200 Marks for Passing Go! You rolled a 6 and 4 and have landed on Kandor: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Orange Team - I am not looking for a specific person.

Go easy on Cindy Niel. No one is going to kill anyone, this is just a game after all lol. And it's an easy trap to fall into, spending too much money, especially as in this game you don't seem to start off with as much cizash

i think niel was teasing, but thanks, des :)

You've been hard enough on yourself as it is lol, no need for teammates to pile on

And you're welcome :smile:

I was teasing.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1190 Marks: To buy Dumai's Wells please provide the password : What is a Wisdom called in Cairhen?

Oath Rod (Green) - 920 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 5 and have landed on The White Tower : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1290 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have been summoned by the M'Hael: solve this Anagram to receive his instructions: Animal Tyres.*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a a tattoo of a sixpointed star on their right hand?

Callandor - (Blue) 940 Marks: You have BOUGHT the M'Hael's Palace: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 510 Marks: You rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on The Ogier : Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Orange Team - I am not looking for a specific person.

Go easy on Cindy Niel. No one is going to kill anyone, this is just a game after all lol. And it's an easy trap to fall into, spending too much money, especially as in this game you don't seem to start off with as much cizash

i think niel was teasing, but thanks, des :)

You've been hard enough on yourself as it is lol, no need for teammates to pile on

And you're welcome :smile:

I was teasing.

I know :)

Archived