DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would agree that we skip then. I can't get any better and I've been trying for ages. Will probably kick myself when we get the answer though!!

Not that I want to help other teams too much... but Element Horn Wilts is one 'a' short of Lews Therin Telamon... could it be a typo?

You dont have to catch up - just got straight to the last Mod Post and check the Google doc. The good news is I have nearly finished my last call recording and I am done. Only 4 hours past my normal finish time ...

thanks for keeping up with the game while working Ithi

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1190 Marks: You have BOUGHT the Ogiers: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1120 Marks: To BUY The Seanchan please provide the password: A High Lord has inch-long fingernails, with the first two on each hand lacquered which colour?

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1280 Marks: The M'Hael commands you to to go directly to Go! and collect 200 Marks. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and landed on Pay for Lodging and Stabling 200 Marks. The M'Hael giveth and he taketh away: Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a a tattoo of a sixpointed star on his right hand?

Callandor - (Blue) 1340 Marks: You have BOUGHT Saidin: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 460 Marks: You have BOUGHT The White Tower: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

And I'm driving home now ...

Archived