DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In cases in which the doc isn't updated, can we poss be granted a reprieve on paying rent if we think the space is open to being bought?

(oh and Nya, I THOUGHT the space was already bought :tongue: scummy skimmer lol)

Me tooo, cos it wasn't marked, I extra-ly checked at teh time :/ oh wellz Taint happens :) let's carry on

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1390 Marks: To BUY Ogiers please provide the password: How many Ogier have survived living outside of the stedding for more than 10 years?

Oath Rod (Green) - 1240 Marks: To BUY Saldea please provide the password: You are not allowed to hide your _____ in the Borderlands?

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1280 Marks: Receive 10 Marks Rent from Callandor for Cold Rocks Hold. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have been Summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to find out his instructions: Element Horn Wilts

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To buy the The Two Rivers please provide the Password: Which road is near the River Manetherendrelle, and still has some stone paving? Incorrect. 2nd attempt please?

Callandor - (Blue) 1490 Marks: Pay 10 Marks Rent to Foxes for Cold Rocks Hold.: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 1080 Marks: To buy South Harbour please provide the password. How high (at its highest point) and how long is the bridge between Darein and Tar Valon?

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

um.... if you leave me with the money how will i know when to stop spending it?

oh dear.

i may have to go away and read for a while. i'm having anxiety.

Iz okay, Matty should be on soon and he is in rl teh greatest miser ever :laugh::tongue:

When he comes back from buying methylated spirits...for his Chemistry, or so he claims... >.>

Archived