DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*saves Tink*

Go Cyan! Steal the rent money we paid them back for us!

Really, we've just been buying everything we can, regardless of where it is. I don't think we have much strategy.

We already have a few properties, and the last time we passed go, it was right after we lost 150 marks. We should make it past go once more - at least - before buying anything further, unless we get the opportunity to complete the set we already own two of.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 970 Marks: You have rolled at 2 and a 3 and landed on The Two Rivers: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1092 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 6 and have landed on Shayol Ghul. Collect 200 Marks for passing Go!: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1290 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have been summoned by the M'Hael: solve this Anagram to receive his instructions: Animal Tyres.*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To BUY The Seafolk please provide the password: Who would have a a tattoo of a sixpointed star on their right hand?

Callandor - (Blue) 1140 Marks: You rolled a 2 and 6 and have landed on Imre's Stand: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 538 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 5 and have been Summoned by the Dragon: Solve this anagram to receive his instructions: Beriberi Twig Volts

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

I need to eat...I may not last long here guys. I don't know how Ithi managed to keep up with all of you today! WOW! She is like...the ModGoddess!

Niel, the original phrase had the letters mixed up, and these just happened to be what other words they could make out of it when making up the question. It doesn't have to be three separate words, it just has to have all the letters.

Archived