DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1390 Marks: To BUY Ogiers please provide the password: How many Ogier have survived living outside of the stedding for more than 10 years? Incorrect. 2nd attempt?

Oath Rod (Green) - 1120 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 4 and have landed on The Seanchan : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1280 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have been Summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to find out his instructions: Element Horn Wilts

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 5 and have landed on The Seafolk: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 1490 Marks: To BUY Saidin please provide the password: How do men detect the ability to channel in other men?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 780 Marks: To BUY The White Tower please provide the password: What is the nearest Stedding to Tar Valon?

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

From Lord of Chaos: "Rand says that Loial mentioned Ogier who stayed Outside for up to ten years, but Haman tells him that of the five Ogier who stayed out that long and lived to return, three died within a year, and the other two were little more than invalids for the rest of their lives."

So 5.

From Lord of Chaos: "Rand says that Loial mentioned Ogier who stayed Outside for up to ten years, but Haman tells him that of the five Ogier who stayed out that long and lived to return, three died within a year, and the other two were little more than invalids for the rest of their lives."

So 5.

1233928590_citizen-kane-clapping.gif

The only things I have so far are "Smell in the tower", "meet in Tower (with LNSHLS left) and "Meet in North Wells (with 1 more s). Was not sure if the instruction thing was a clue or not but cannot find any instructions.

The only things I have so far are "Smell in the tower", "meet in Tower (with LNSHLS left) and "Meet in North Wells (with 1 more s). Was not sure if the instruction thing was a clue or not but cannot find any instructions.

Tower seems like a likely thing...let me see if I can come up with anything else using that as a base...

Tower seems like a likely thing...let me see if I can come up with anything else using that as a base...

Nope, I still got nothing :(

So 5.

1233928590_citizen-kane-clapping.gif

:biggrin:

Archived