DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Official Sign Up Thread - Urgent!! Back Up Required!!

Ithillian Turambar

blacktoweradvertsithmafia1.gif

22 players required. Roles have already been allocated to numbers. Pick a number if you have a favourite, if not you will be given the next free space. Beginners are welcome, Modly help and Advice will be provided. This game will begin once Locke's Mistborn Game has ended ... So within about a week tops. :) This will be an active game, so don't sign up if you can't play or dedicate a bit of time. I would hate to have to force-choke you.

1. Basel

2. Rhea Loke

3. BG

4. Turin

5. Songstress

6. Maw

7. Roo

8. Myndrunner

9. Darthe

10. WWWombat

11. Razen

12. Lenlo

13. Kae

14. Kate

15. Pale Merlot

16. Nolder

17. Ironeyes

18. Nyanna

19. Dice

20. Ishy

21. Keyholder

22. EP

Back ups:

1. Tina

2. Talya

3. Locke

May the Force be with you ...

Edited by Ithillian, 19 April 2012 - 11:38 PM.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just helping out. Got everybody updated up to here.

I can not believe I actually put BG next to me. Now I need a shower. Kidding BG. Can't wait for you to tell us that Palpatine is really a good guy.

oh and btw

Blackhoof, mafia goon was killed. New record. killed in sign-ups. :wink: Kidding Hoof. You are welcome to play of course.

oh and btw

Blackhoof, mafia goon was killed. New record. killed in sign-ups. :wink: Kidding Hoof. You are welcome to play of course.

Okay, Turin, this was hilarious. Even better than the vote for Hoof I made in the Dr. Who game on MJ when he wasn't even in it.

Adding Darthe and Wombat. EP you are in spot #22 already.

Kae. I am thinking Ishy will make it in. Ithi is asleep now too or I would ask her about it. Actually she would make the call.

Thanks Basel. I couldn't help myself especially after the first joke of killing him in the OP that I made in the BT triv game.

Archived