DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tribute thread - White Tower's First Ever Aes Sedai/Der'Mansihma Appreciation Week

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a bit late, but I have some things to add.

LG: You are such a great Amyrlin. You run things fairly, but you still keep a firm rein on the WT, and you never let being in charge stop you from being fun.

Raena: You are intelligent, well-read, and you laugh at my jokes. You're always handy for insight into books, be it WoT or otherwise.

Christine: As my teacher, you helped a young initiate learn many things about the WT and DM in general. You've gone on to show me just how great a person you are and a total goddess to boot.

Ithi: You were an awesome House Head and showed your skill in leading the coup to depose Mills. And your art never fails to wow me.

Tyn: You are an awesome MoN and it's always been great knowing I could go to you with any questions I had during my path to raising.

Mills: It's cool having someone local I can drop RL references on that no one else here is likely to understand.

If I tributed everyone it would take forever so just want to say that Ell isn't on the list for the GA but she's amazing. One of the legendary Greens around DM. Older then I am in DM years by quite a bit. She's currently serving as the Org leader for the Wolfkin so doesn't come around as much. :( I hope she knows we like and miss her. *nods*

Dwyn - she has great advice and is simply a very awesome person. In moral things she has wise, far-sighted opinions.

dwyn: always adds some logic to the mix. Is very comforting.

Aww, thank you! *Snuggles Ledinna and Wildfire*

Okay I has another one because it just can't not be said so here goes.

I just bonded a warder and he's really an amazing person. Reki thinks a little too little of himself but he has many different amazing qualities. He's got a really kind heart, he helps me with my problems even if they are crazy. He always brings up something nice about everyone even if I don't like them or he doesn't. *laughs* I think he's a great head for his house and the temp leader of the Ren. I'm glad he agreed to keep me in check, my life wouldn't be the same without him. I think I would feel like i'm missing something if I didn't have him around.

Awww... thanks Rashi...

I had written a big long one for most people. before my computer threw up... but I do want to say that I am so glad that I decided to join DM... there are so many of you guys that I have come to care about. I mostly wish that I had come here sooner to be acquainted with so many of you!

Rasheta and Ithillian are the two that stand out the most for making me feel welcome here when I first showed up, and I have loved learning from them about how DM works! As to the rest of you, Elgee, Fnorrl, Mills, Tynaal, ect.... I love the work that ya'll do every day to keep DM working like a clock, without the majority of the people realizing it.

Being kinda new I can't really single anyone out to post what specifically is great about them, however, I can say whole heartedly that EVERYONE here has been so super friendly, helpful, approachable, kind, amazing, and witty and I just LOVE interacting with you all and am just a bit lonely/bored when I can't be here chattin with yas!!!!! Guess I kinda luzzz yalls bunches.....love.jpg

(left handed) enters the hall at an even pace. kneels before the elders right hand of the hilt of his sword left hand on his left knee. "honored elders i kneel in homage to your leadership and respect your positions as i am new to the tower i swear my sword to your service and pray to the light that i will service thee with honor."

Archived