DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is with the Hammering on Lynches before people have a chance to make their case? I'm really not comfortable with it. We could have just lost a power role and we would never know. This feels too slap-dash and lynch happy to me. Day One I could see the point of just getting a lynch in to get answers and the game moving - but this just feels wrong. Besides - Tiink hasn't told me yet if he is a resident of my fair nation, or if he is visiting us on holiday - and now you have KILLED him, so he can't answer.

That's just rude.

Don't ask me about deadlines. They are almost always in Americanese and I don't have a clue. I generally hope that someone (preferably the Mod) says something like x hours to go every now and then - cos I just can't get my head round the numbers.

Off to work now. My phone is still dead and I'm begining to feel the onset of The Rage.

How can they expect anyone to wait 48 hours before they drag their sorry behinds over to the 'fix' button I do not know. I will try and keep up in an 'I'm working honest and not really checking out DM' kind of way.

:wink:

I haven't seen Hoofie for a while ...

Oh no there he is, just signed up and happily playing away in Tina's Norse game in Thak.

Unvote

I'm thinking he bailed because he had a boring role ...

*note to self - Hoofie only plays tasty roles and that's why he always seems to be mafia*

The second stalker of the night had been found out. Admittedly, he'd been sloppy, but he'd also had such a glorious plan to bring balance back to the colony. These fools could not realize that however, and chaos would continue for them because of it. Because the thing was, he knew who the Onosia Four were. He was going to kill their leader Zebanther, that pesky ne'er-do-well Archangel, and the corrupt leader of Onosia Security Fiskal, and then come out with the information publicly. It would have been a revolution! But now, death was his only reward.

Tiinker, who was Scythe the Bulletproof Serial Killer, has been lynched.

Night 2 has now begun. It will end this Friday at 10PM EST.

Hello, my names Ithi. Some of you may know me from BG's last game where I was and insta-vig. Surely the only role that could have been better than that would be an insta-SK, as I had to try and aim at Mafia.

An SK can kill anyone, just for fun. I would love to be a serial killer - even if it meant I had little to no chance of winning. But I am very glad that Tiinker is dead :)

Archived