DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

Aemon's name is too difficult. I'm not sure if it should be on an Elvish or Scandinavian Scale with regards to difficulty, but either way it causes me issues when people have too many vowel and put them the wrong way round to make it more interesting.

I'm looking at you again here SAKAEA.

295259pl8qqr4sk4.gif

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say bring back Turin, but after comments in BG's game ... It doesn't seem right anymore. The Mafia Team had their reasons for killing him, and bringing him back wouldn't be fair to whatever plans they have according to Words of Wisdom from Verbal.

Despo expressed an interest in playing the game ... Depends if Hoofie has a tasty role probably though lol.

Well she is definitely about cos she was posting in her welcome Thread.

It does my head in when people don't play.

And I had to fit a new sim card in my mobile, which might not go fully active for up to 48 hours - so I'm not getting any notifications of posts. It's an absolute nightmare ...

Also is Nolder being pleasant again?

:shudders:

Silenced?

In some of the games I've played recently, you really wouldn't have noticed whether someone was officially silenced or not lol.

And tomorrow I'm back at work from 8am till 7pm - so I may be a bit less active. DM does sneak under the firewall and the Mobile version does a pretty good job of looking like a Work Database thingy but still ... Probably best I don't take the mick.

UNVOTE, VOTE Tiink

Although I do not agree with you Locke, that what I said was blatantly untrue. It looks like Aemon is trying to play the game and get it moving. Voting is essentially the biggest thing the town has to get mafia. When people start derailing trains and such, it's very counterproductive. WHat Aemon said, at that time, especially on Day 1, makes sense. But I want to get this game moving a little bit and am happily voting for Tiink now.

Just checking in to let you all know I've been following along.

That's about all I CAN say, though, because MacDaddy ModGod asked me to step in, I said sure, he said cool, and then disappeared without telling me exactly what I'm doing here.

In other words, I have no idea what my role is at this point. XD I'll be back when I get the PM. :laugh:

Also welcome to the game Meesh.

Sadly, I didn't see much in my reread that I hadn't commented on before.

Looking at it from a non "that was funny" point of view, Tiink's vote on Smiley does seem pretty opportunistic. Would be far more damning if it were the hammer, but just like yesterday, I'm willing to pressure. The self vote is odd - not sure how that would translate to more activity.

Vote Tiink

Still curious about nolder and Kae, personally.

Back. Took final exams yesterday and today and with so little activity, I really didn't have much to add till now. At people saying I pushed the Smiley train: Darn tootin' I did. I voted him for being inactive, he came in and spammed a bit and then disappeared again when people started taking off their votes. If there is only one train going and deadline is coming up, I want a real good reason to remove my vote. Spamming is not good enough for me. Also, it looks like Locke is going nowhere right now, so I'll put Tiink at L-2 and see what he has to say.

UNVOTE

VOTE TIINK

Archived